Newly Chaste, or "Caged" Wolf

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Caged Wolf, May 3, 2012.

1. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    2:52 PM
    Wow, where to start? BIG step in my life over the weekend. Wife and I have been playing lightly with Chastity for me for about a year now, mostly during her "week" (if she can't I can't), and if I'm out and about on my own. We had talked about taking it farther, but never really had an idea of how to proceed. Friday night, while surfing the net, I found a thread here that lsited different contracts that others had written and used, and spent a while reading, then editing one of them to fit our situation. As of Sunday April 29th 2012, I am now under a Contract of Chastity to my Wife and Keyholder. I willnot be braking any records for length of confinement, as she's had me out the past 2 night to play with, but I'll be secured about 23 hours a day, and probably for about 10 days max (other than washing, etc). This is something that just surfaced in my thoughts a couple of years ago, and now it's reality!!!

Our's is not a Fem-Dom relationship, but I am working to make it at least a true 50/50, if not more in her favor. I know that I have already begun to change, as I find myself thinking before acting to see if what I'm about to do is "right" with the contract and the way I want things to be. I've also seen subtle changes in the wife already, being more directive and telling instead of asking, and even in her actions in the bedroom. Last night she actually pushed me down to where she wanted me, and held me there until she was thru!!! I really think I'm going to like this new direction in my life and in my relationship.

I did want to ask, Does the confinement time reset when let out for play, or only if it's a longer release?

Also, my current device(s) are: Birdlocked Neo (daily wear), Birdlocked Maxie in Tuxedo Black (formal wear), and should have my Birdlocked Pico tomorrow (for when I've been bad). I'm also looking at the CB series, thinking about a 3000, 6000, or Curve.. Just trying to fing something that is really good longterm. The Neo is nice and comfortable, but occasionally sticks a little, and isn't quite long enough for my length. I'm compressed in and it tends to push the whole thing down 1/2" or so... That's why I was thinking of the 6000 or the Curve.

Anyway, back to work for me, then home to see what the wife has planned for me tonight!!!

Thanks all,
    Caged Wolf

2. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Good job giving her more power. I think that you will find that the more you empower her outside of the bedroom, the more she will take the reigns of sexuality.

3. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    When I got home last night from work, and went to take my shower I was presented a pair of red satinish mens underwear, basically opaque. They are cut VERY low in front, have a bikini waist, and are open up the center in the back!! I put them on after my shower, and found that they were cut perfectly in the front so that the lock sat fully exposed right in the center of the V, so it was prominemtly displayed!!! I Asked about geting a new robe to wear around the house and she told me she had already been looking for one. Sounds like I'll be on display at home...

Will try to get a pic of me in the underwear, would make a good avatar pic here!

4. AliceInBondageLand

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Looking forward to the photo. Sounds like she's got a good eye too. :)

5. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    yea, figured out the Avatar program here! only took me 6 trys....

6. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:52 PM
    Congratulations and welcome to the Mansion.

To answer your question on "when do you count from" it's really a personal choice.

Some people say locked is LOCKED - if you're unlocked, it doesn't count, orgasm or not, and others say it's when you have an orgasm, and then another lot say it's on milking, so you need to find what works for you. :)

7. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Thankyou for the clarification, Mistress Watchful,That cleared it right up... lol. I'll ask the boss and see what she says.

8. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Okay, so I made it 14 days locked on average for 23 hours a day... a couple of 48-72 hour long runs, and finished with a 4 1/2 day stretch. Ended due to stupidity on my part, but a lesson learned too.

If you hot tub, make sure you shower WELL RIGHT after getting out of the hottub. I waited until the next morning to shower, and by noon Wednesday I was in severe distress. Things were on fire, couldn't find a comfortable position. Came home at lunch and informed the wife/KH that I was "not doing well" and she gave me a 36 hour (ish) "time out".

I'll be locked back up Friday morning before work, locked at least thru the weekend, and expected to make up for the time lost, unless "She who owns the key" choses to allow me out to see to her needs.

9. lockedup808

lockedup808 Living life looking through a rose colored chastit

Local Time:
    11:52 AM
    What was it about the hot tub experience that gave you distress?

10. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Not sure, chemical balance may have been off in the tub, or it may have just dried out the skin, then with the extended direct contact..... I really don't know, but I was up a couple of times that night putting lotion on to try to get comfortable. Just got to a point where nothing was helping.

Locked back in this morning, so resetting my clock time....

11. AliceInBondageLand

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Loving your new avatar photo. :)

12. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Thankyou for the compliment, Alice!!

On a good note, I went 30 hours with no problems, wife unlocked me at about 4 this afternoon for a little fun, and "suggested" I stay unlocked until tonight.. Suggestion taken!!

13. AliceInBondageLand

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You'd better be behaving yourself :)

14. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    I am being VERY good... was allowed to stay unlocked thru Mothers day, took her up on the mountain, Gourmet dinner at the lodge, time with the whole family, including the furry kid. When we got home, I mowed 80% of the yard (over an acre) and planted the tomato plants.

Now freshly showered and waiting for her direction, once Desparate Housewives finally is over.... Will be back in lock up either tonight before bed or first thing in the morning for sure!

15. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Been a great ride so far. I've been unlocked all this past week due to work issues, etc. hoping to be back in lock up tonight or tomorrow morning again.

When I'm unlocked I now have several different cockrings to chose from, but have to make sure I have something on at all times. It's kind of become my "wedding ring" since I can't wear the real one due to my work.
    Actuall forgot to put one back on after my shower a couple of days ago, and as I was drying off She who must be obeyed quietly asked " aren't you forgetting something?" and pointed to where my ring was hanging from it's assigned hook in the shower.... my reply? "Yes dear, sorry dear".....

16. AliceInBondageLand

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Nice to hear she continues to take an active role in it. :)

17. Caged Wolf

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    We are planning to rework some things in th contract to make it more clear, more specific, adn even more in her favor (as it should be!). Things like immediate response to direction, answering with yes dear(until she decides how she is to be addressed), and verbal/nonverbal directions to be used when out in public. Should also be more specific on punishment, etc.

I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes from here!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice