Steelworxx Looker 03 (customized for ampalang piercing)

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Davidoffje, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Davidoffje

Davidoffje New member

Local Time:
    8:36 AM
    Hello Everyone,

Hereby a copy of the letter I send to Steelworxx...
    It's my first review of the new device I'm currently wearing for my Mistress and a thank you to the manufacturer.
    Since I'm impressed by the device I would like to share my thoughts on the device.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Dietmar,

Finally a reaction from Holland; about the custom made Looker.

My Mistress received on Wednesday, November 16th. the ordered chastity belt. She was really happy by this; since She would celebrate the three year anniversary of Be-Shameless (Her kinky/fetish party) on November 19th. Obviously she planned for this occasion a ceremony; Devised to make me “Her property” forever. Cool that you've lived up to your delivery promise. Thanks for that.

The chastity belt is made with attention to detail and is (to us) of exceptional quality. True craftsmanship; for which our compliments. The sizes are spot on and the security solution for my ampalang piercing is super. I had no idea what you planned; but the resting point for the piercing-lock, created in the top angle of the front shield is just great. The chastity belt really fits perfectly and this is one of the reasons why we are very pleased with it. Further it is not too heavy and of course very safe ... No escape possible. The piercing-lock is also a nice piece of (play) jewelry. It’s wearable without the belt itself and that's a nice touch.

On Sunday the 20th I was fitted the belt for the first time around (at a private play & after-party) Both the belt and piercing-lock are easy to put on, so I was secured quickly. That day I was locked in my belt for about 8 hours without any problems. No pain at all and very easy to wear; which came to me a bit as a surprise. It felt so much better then other devices I had before and also shows hardly under clothing.Then my Mistress made me enjoy my last hours of freedom and teased me till Monday afternoon. After all we had some things to celebrate.

Later that same night "things" got more serious and I got a slave & chastity contract under my nose. I was locked back in immediately and stayed locked for three whole days & nights. After this first period Mistress checked my “parts” to see what they looked like. The only problem we encountered at this stage was that my for-skin had some mild irritation and was a little swollen. We think because the new position of my foreskin behind the rotating piercing-lock ... To me this is a reasonable and normal reaction that unfortunately needed some attention. My Mistress was so accommodating to give her property a healing rest and a few days to recover.

Last weekend all was back to normal and I was locked back in. So far so good; I'm amazed by the feel of comfort. Also at night I have fewer problems with morning erections. So I'm happy too. Here you can see how important a good size and smooth finish of materials and construction joints are to a belt.

At last we want to thank you for the fine collaboration during both the orientation and sales stages. Rapid and extensive information was exchanged & quick responses to our written emails made the purchase a pleasure. Again something which is important (to us) when buying such a product. My Mistress will definitely display me to others in the scene & show off the device and thereby giving positive feedback to those around us (with an interest in chastity belts)

Finally just a short note for your website ... If you have pictures of our device I would like this model to be found in the product list on your site (if possible) Another new model in the Steelworxx range (smile) I would say. If you don’t have any photos; I can possibly send you some. Anyway you have our permission to place both this letter and pictures on your site.

Greetings and once again thanks for everything;
    All the above of course in name of my Mistress.

Sincerely,

Mandy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope this is helpful to all here on the site...
    When you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me

greetings,

sissy mandy

Attached Files:

2. Ne036

Ne036 Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:36 AM
    I am wondering how heavy is this device to wear?

I have a P.A. that is pretty much healed by now and am looking for some secure device having a locking device through a P.A.

I don`t like the Lori`s because they look too bulky to my taste, Maturemetal looks nice but they don`t have P.A. locking options unfortunately.

So this one looks about perfect.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice