Hello again

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by S-Freak, Apr 22, 2012.

1. S-Freak

S-Freak New member

Local Time:
    12:27 AM
    Hello everybody :)

Well, I thought it was appropriate to re-introduce myself, as it has been a very long time, since my last visit and I don't think I ever really got to be a part of this side even then... :)

I'm a 23 year old woman from Denmark... :) I've always been into bdsm and a few years ago, I discovered, that I was also into F/m-relationships... Now I've found a wonderfull boyfriend, who loves the same things I do, and we have been re-exploring this world together for about a year now... :)

When I met him, he had never tried any F/m relations... He was completely new to the idea, even though he had been playing with bdsm for years (as a Dom of course)... :) So I've tried to ease him into this new side with care, and although he wouldn't even consider the idea in the beginning of our relationship, he is now encouraging me to buy a chastity-device for me to control him with... :)

And this is what brought me back to this side... :) I hope to get a lot of ideas and input from some of the more experienced Domme's and slaves from my time here... :)

S-Freak

2. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:27 PM
    Welcome back. :) Glad ot hear someone new has inspired those feelings in you again. I find they never go away in me, even when I have tried to pass for vanilla.

3. S-Freak

S-Freak New member

Local Time:
    12:27 AM
    Thanks... :)

I didn't mean to say, they had gone... :) I was just unable to express them, without a submissive man... :)

S-Freak

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice