The first time I pissed her off

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by cagedtiger, Feb 8, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. cagedtiger

cagedtiger New member

Local Time:
    10:30 PM
    I spent 2008 Labor Day weekend in the cage because we'd discussed it and our conclusion was I needed to know what it was like. So, from Friday night to the following Tuesday night, I wore it. She never asked about it even though i tried to tell her that I was horny. Her only concern was whether or not I was in any pain. Once I assured her that I was not, she ignored it for the rest of the weekend. It was uneventful and slightly boring.

Then, two weeks later.

I'd worn the cage that Friday morning and casually expected our experiment to cease until the following Monday because we'd be together all weekend and I wouldn't need to wear it. As soon as she got home, we went into the bedroom and I dropped my pants. "Take it off," I said a bit too demanding for her. She slid her purse back onto her shoulder, got her car keys and spent the weekend with her sister. She called me when she got there and and said, "Don't ever do that again. I decide when to take it off, not you. I'll see you after work Monday." She added, "If you call me, I'll do this again next weekend, so don't."

The next three days were a portent of what was to come - and I didn't. Call it cosmic, but my dick fits in that damned cage perfectly. I tried to take it off, but couldn't. All it did was make me more frantic than i already was. I wanted out and wanted to masturbate and neither was going to happen.

When she got home? She didn't mention the cage and I wore it through the following weekend anyway. However, her behavior changed. She started being more affectionate and I wound up going down on her three times during the week. She never addressed my "issue" at all. Worse? She's just under six feet tall and when she wears heels, she's taller than me. Five-inch spikes. Mmmm. Then I had to massage her feet and I did even when she wore "normal shoes to work".

I wore the damned cage for two weeks and when she took it off, she said bluntly, "Don't ever do that again. I'll decide when to take it off. Got it?"

Well, she was several orgasms ahead of me and my lesson was that I'd get farther behind if I didn't mind myself around her. She started assuming that I'd do chores around the house as well as take her to dinner rmore often. Once when i didn't comliment her outfit, I spent another week in the cage.

Well, this has gone on longer than I wanted, so I'll stop.

And, yes, I am wearing the cage as I write this.

Oh, and Tee? You are the most incredibly beautiful woman I have ever seen.

2. Divine Mistress Angelique

Divine Mistress Angelique Divine Mistress Angelique

Professional Dominatrix
    Local Time:
    X
    What a beautiful story! Thank you for sharing. I wish Tina could write so succinctly. What you (or more specifically your Mistress) didn't say communicated as much as what you (She) did.

X

3. cagedtiger

cagedtiger New member

Local Time:
    Dearest Mistress Angelique,

Thank you for your kind words. Also, in my case, My wife doesn't remember that I'm wearing the cage most of the time. She simply snaps the lock shut and then goes about her life, me chasing after her and asking how I can help her. The best times are when she stops, smiles and says something like, "Oh, yes. I remember now," and then tells me what my duties are that day. The last of them are always, "And kiss my ass, both cheeks."

Sometimes she farts and makes me take a deep breath.

I'd say that I've learned to smell it as a glorious perfume, but that would be a lie. Her farts stink and she saves them for me.

Count me as lucky.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice