Foreskin infibulation as a form of chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by PuppyMastersPet, Jan 19, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. PuppyMastersPet

PuppyMastersPet Long term member

Local Time:
    4:34 AM
    I've had my foreskin pierced for almost 12 months now but haven't as yet used the piercing as an active form of chastity, which was the original intention.

The piercing or piercings involved getting two piercings, one on either side of the foreskin both running in my case from left to right. The idea being that a single ring can eventually be used as a form of foreskin infibulation, once the piercings are fully healed.

The foreskin can be infibulated by using a single ring through both piercings making impossible to fully retract the foreskin and therefore in theory making difficult and uncomfortable to reach a pleasurable climax from masturbation.

There is a good site which describes how a foreskin piercing is done here
    It is advisable to go to a fully trained piercer who is happy to do the piercings. A good piercer will tell you there is a chance of migration due to the constant movement that the foreskin. However after 12 months mine hasn't moves and has healed well.

The piercing took about 6 months to fully heal due to the constant movement of the foreskin. During the first 3 months the healing was itself a good form of chastity as any form of stimulation was be quite uncomfortable. I would suggest that until the piercings are full healed that you continue to wear the 2 separate rings that the piercer will use.

Once fully healed and with separate rings in each piercing it is possible to have pleasurable sex and or stimulation. With one ring through both piercings however it would be uncomfortable if not painful to try and have penetrative sex, although I wouldn't know as I haven't tried, the times when I do 'give' then the piercing is usually taken out all together.

After about 3 months I did stretch the piercing from the original 2 small diameter rings straight up to about 2mm (12g). Recently I stretch the piercing again to 3.2mm (8g) which was surprisingly easy due the the elasticity of the foreskin.

Infibulating my foreskin hasn't made pleasurable climax all together impossible, however if you take some time to climax or enjoy feeling of having your cock stimulate from bottom to top then any form of climax you do eventually get from stimulating your infibulated cock will be less than satisfactory.
    As it stands my cock is quite sensitive after years of denial and chastity of one form or another, so I do climax quite easily even with the infibulation but it's not exactly completely satisfying and can often feel more like ruined orgasm rather than a full and satisfying climax.

Now that chastity is back on the mind's of Master and I after a bit of a break from the D/s lifestyle the plan is to replace the ring I have now with a lockable piercing ring which means Master will have control over the removal of the piercing.

You can find some inexpensive lockable piercings here body Jewellery shop

Or for those with a little more to spend there is a German site that offers attractive looking and more secure piercing rings. traeume-aus-edelstahl

Given that I have gone through a range of CBxxxs and a Birdlocked I feel that even though infibulation isn't foolproof it can be a good form of Chastity in the sense that is a constant reminder that your cock does not belong to you, it also makes having a fully satisfying orgasm next to impossible and It will also makes any attempt to have penetrative sex an uncomfortable if not painful experience.

At £70 a pair it wasn't cheap but if you do not wish to wear a device or like me haven't had much success with them then it could be a good alternative.

2. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    8:34 PM
  3. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Just remembered about LustLock padlocks, good quality padlocks designed for piercings.

4. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Master has just closed the padlock on my infib piercing. I stretched the holes up to 4mm on Friday, was a bit painful but was actually quiet easy. Seeing as the holes are now quite large I thought I'd see if an ordinary padlock would go through.

I've put the padlock through both holes so in to infibulate the foreskin and through the PA piercing that I already had which should reduce movement thus further reducing the ability to pleasure myself.

Will let you know how I get on with an ordinary padlock. I may upgrade to a Lustlock which are specially designed for chastity piercings, look much nicer and can be engraved by the company.

5. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    [​IMG]

My padlocked puppy dick

6. Paulie67

Paulie67 Member

Local Time:
    1:34 PM
    My foreskin has an infibulation piercing and is connected to the front of my Lori. Masturbation is still possible with infibulation piercings and with locking rings in place,

7. PuppyMastersPet

Local Time:
    Yeah you can still get some sort of release even with the foreskin infibulated. Trying to masturbate is fairly unpleasant but Master can get me off by rubbing the head through the foreskin.

It's only a temporary measure until I can find a suitable device, so far I've gone through a CB3000, 2000 and Birdlocked.

How does the Lori device work with the infibulation piercing?

8. Chastityslave3

Local Time:
    Hi Puppymasterspet,
    I read your post with interest, I've been infibulated for quite some time (before the millenium), and like you I began by piercing my foreskin on either side. I wore two small rings while the piercing healed, then gradually increased the thickness of the rings until they reached 2mm, from then onward I wore a single ring through both holes. I continued enlarging the holes until now I wear an 8mm ring through both holes. Although it prevents intercourse it doesn't prevent masturbation or erections. Therefore, I now wear a ring on the shaft of my penis that is slightly smaller than the foreskin ring to discourage erections. I find this arrangement perfectly comfortable (as long as I remain soft), and hygene isn't a problem as the foreskin ring can still be retracted by sliding the ring over the head of my penis. Take a look at my profile pic and you'll get the idea.
    I'd be interested to know if anybody has a similar device?

9. JackieP

JackieP New member

Local Time:
    11:34 PM
    Geez..what a yummy cock...I just finished infibulating myself with two 10 gauge 5/8 inch barbells (purple plastic)..
    Hardly hurt at all..I now consider myself permanently cockless, especially since my foreskin was pierced down low..The barbells are about 1/2 inch down the shaft (what's left of it)..love the feeling...smooches Jackie

10. Chastityslave3

Local Time:
    @JackieP . Well done, take your time enlarging the piercings (don't hang anything heavy on them) and you'll have no problem with migration.

11. JackieP

JackieP New member

Local Time:
    11:34 PM
    Thanks Chastity..Did I mention what a gorgeous cock you have..Love that shaft device..Exactly what is it, and where can I get one?

12. Chastityslave3

Local Time:
    Thanks Jackie, I got both rings from "Wildcat" a British piercing suplier quite a few years ago. Try Googling them.
    Best wishes.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice