Hello Everyone

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Dark_Willow, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Dark_Willow

Dark_Willow Don't worry, puppy. Willow's gonna make you bark.

Local Time:
    1:09 PM
    Hello to everyone. I'm new here.

My husband and I have experimented with chastity (his) off and on through the years. At different times, we've had him go three, five and even six weeks without relief. We just did a two week stint that was going to be seven weeks but he was starting to be miserable after two.

While I would ideally like long stints of chastity for him, it has to work for us both so I'm considering shorter times such as 10-14 days but with no break between times. In other words, he gets relief and then back into chastity.

Looking forwards to reading and posting here. For now, mostly just wanted to say hello.

2. DeesHubby

DeesHubby Active member

Manager
    illinois
    Local Time:
    12:09 PM
    You're off to a good start. You know he can do 14 days, so next time add 2. go 16 days then a release and back in the cage. Then 18 days and right back in. Before you know it, you can set the time and he will know he can endure it. My wife quickly rea;ized, just becasued I whined didn't mean I couldn't go just a bit longer.

3. Dark_Willow

Local Time:
    Interesting you said that as we discussed that last night after my last post. Like anything else, chastity is something that one needs to build a tolerance for. It's a skill in a way.

Although he has made it as long as seven weeks, he was beyond the "fun" part long before then. I don't know how this will sound to you because I love him but the "fun part" really starts for me when he reaches the part where he really, really wants to cum.

I had already decided on exactly what you suggested. Although he's gone longer, we are starting with 14 days and aiming for 16 days for the next one which would put it at February 20. Then the next one at 18 days and so on, adding one or two days each time until he either reaches a maximum tolerance point or the point that I want him to go to.

The thing in our favor is that he craves it but we have to increase his tolerance. :)

4. Dark_Willow

Local Time:
    Thanks.

I know it's not easy. I think it takes a good relationship and your dominant partner being very supportive. I often find myself one minute playing out fantasies and the next saying, "Honey, you can do this. I believe in you. Deep down, you know you want this."

5. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    2:09 PM
    Another thought is to keep focused on teasing him. The more you tease, the harder it will be for him. That can help satisfy you're sadistic tendencies without needing to wait weeks and weeks for the torment to build. He'll certainly enjoy the tease & denial too, I'm sure! :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice