Introduction along with some questions

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Anubis, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Anubis

Anubis New member

Local Time:
    8:34 PM
    Hello everyone, first off would like to say i've enjoyed reading around this great forum and have been lurking for a little while. i've been a long time fantasizer of being locked in chastity, and not too long ago i was able to convince my partner to give it a try. Good and bad came of it, we discovered we both like me being locked up, but unfortunately the device we bought doesn't make for a good long term solution.

We bought an exobelt V1 for our first device, and while jenny was excellent to deal with, answered any and all questions we had, it just isn't a device that fits me very well.

The tube itself is too small in diameter, and when i get hard it will basically just pull right off, i made a cable to hook to my PA to prevent pullout but it is extremely painful after much more then half a day due to extreme stress put on the piercing. Along with that the rings that go around everything seem to cut into my scrotum, i used a dremel to round all the rough edges that were still on things and it made it better, but it also begins to hurt after much more then half a day and at one point actually cut into me somewhat.

Before we went with the exobelt we were looking at the birdlocked, but i'd read some bad reviews on it and decided against it.

So at this point i'm wondering where to go from here to try and keep the dream alive, at the moment our budget for a new device is about $300, hopefully that's enough for some idea's.

Any and all thoughts are welcome! :)

And i apologize if this is in the wrong section, wasn't quite sure where to put it.

2. wishful

wishful Locked for Love

Local Time:
    3:34 AM
    Hi Anubis and welcome. From my experience which includes both cages and a full belt ( no longer used) I have found that for me ( and we are all different ) that the cage devices seem to me to be a good place to start. I would avoid the really cheap devices found on e-bay as these really are not worth anything and may be ok for a couple of hour of play but not for anything longer. I am in a modified Cb 6000 which even with time machining and smoothing to remove any hard corners still takes time to get used to. So with any device patience in needed in adjusting it to fit and getting the body used to it. Even with the device I am currently in which I have gone for six weeks in as a max if I have not worn if for several weeks I need a few days to acclimatise. I also always need to use a lubricant to prevent chafing of the ring as well as to ensure their are no gaps to trap the skin. For this I use a soft electrical tape at the joints and to stop the padlock rattling on the cage. With regular cleaning which can be done whilst wearing he device but is better done with it off I could wear this device probably indefinitely. My routine took a long time to develop.

So what I am really saying is I would expect to leave to modify any of the mass produced devices ( The Lori seems to have a good following if you are pierced ) and with all devices you do need time to acclimatise to the device.

You do not say what you target is with regard to duration etc and that does make a difference as well as the plastic devices are only as secure as your will too wear it as they can all be removed quite simply but obviously. If security of a higher level is important then a metal device like the Lori or a full belt are probably the best options.

I am thinking of a Lori but as we play a bit off and on its a big investment.

I hope this at least gives you some thoughts but as everything it's what suits you not anyone else that matters.

3. Anubis

Anubis New member

Local Time:
    8:34 PM
    Thanks for the reply, and all the information, i've had this device going on nearly two months now and have been tweaking and trying to acclimate pretty much the whole time. I've gotten it pretty well adjusted to me that the only real things that hurt now are the PA cable which i made to prevent pullout which i can adjust to be slightly looser but then it just feels as if its not doing anything, and the rings being so tight, of which i'm using the larger ones that came with it. if i could solve those two issues i would be entirely happy with my current one, but i dont know that without possibly interfering with its level of security that i could fix either issue.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice