BAWR DUAL CAGE REVIEW

Discussion in 'Badass Workroom' started by Gremlin, Mar 12, 2024.

1. Gremlin

Gremlin Active member

Local Time:
    7:44 PM
    I responded to another thread in this group but decided a new was needed because my discussion would be buried down in the thread. I’ve been wearing the dual cage for several weeks now. The size of the inner cage is base ring 38, cage length 60, cage width 32. I kept it small because of the outer cage. BAWR screw, PA hook, and ball separator. First impression was how light weight the device was. It is only made in titanium. Installed it shortly after delivery. Delivery was 5 days. I paid extra. The security screws are very small and difficult to use. There are three to install because of the dual cage. Everything fit well. Very slight movement with the outer cage. I waited two weeks before trying out the amount of vibration that gets thru to the inner cage. Quite a bit of vibration makes it to the inner cage. I was using a percussive muscle vibrator. I have wrongly used it in the past and it would get me off in very short time. This time I was unable to get over that hump to reach an organ. Apparently the vibrations were not as strong as I thought I was feeling. I tried several more times thru the weeks I was locked up. As I became more desperate, I was able to finally reach an orgasm, but it was pretty much a ruined one. The vibrations just weren’t intense enough. Several days later, I did it again. This time the orgasm was better but not what I needed. At this point, I am beyond frustrated. My wife took care of several cleaning sessions. Did a couple weekly then decided every other week would be fine. And because of the inner cage being more open, it was never unlocked. I never get to touch or see my cock. Because during cleaning I am restrained. I wear a neoprene hood with no eye holes. A leather muzzle with breather gag, a large posture collar. And handcuffs behind me. Wife removes outer cage. Inspects. Cleans with anti fungal shampoo. Had me lie on the bed while I completely dry and then locks on the outer cage. And then leave me alone to contemplate my situation. I really am so frustrated that I’m willing to do almost anything to have a chance of release. This is different now because in the past I was usually able to jell off once in a while. Either with the vibrator, the hot tub jets, or her accidentally leaving the key out. One time I even figured out the code for the safe my key was in. I know some men are able to remain chaste even when able to get out. I can not do that. I find that impossible to do for any length of time. If I have a way, I will jerk off. Now I’m faced with the impossibility of jerking of unless I destroy the cage. And even that would be a risky endeavor. My wife has upped the teasing. And likes to do it while I’m in some sort of restraint. Yesterday I was reading and she approached me with the pillory. Solid steel with openings for wrists and neck. I said I was busy and really was not in the frame of mind for that. She insisted. Installing it while I’m sitting in the recliner. Threatening a very long cleaning session of I refuse. So I was in the pillory for about two hours while she teased me off and on.
    So it turns out this cage is extremely frustrating to a level I have not been to. I’m still trying to figure out a way to open the security screw. I’ve tried a couple things without success. I think she makes the screws very tight which makes it more difficult.
    For the moment I will not be seeing or touching my cock for a very long time. My goal is to reach a certain weight and I had asked her to keep me locked till I reach that goal. That was when I could get off once in a while. And my goal was very optimistic. Now I’m stuck until I reach that weight goal.
    I must say, I love the extreme horniness, but it is so frustrating to not get off now and then. And she loves making me feel that way. I have become a blubbering mess of begging.

Attached Files:

2. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    12:44 AM
    I bet, after a long enough period of denial, you can jiggle the cage and enjoy an awfulgasm.

Heck, I am confident I could tense my PC muscles while going for a walk and have a gasm if I wanted to.

Thanks for the review and the attempt at paragraph breaks. It almost worked.

RoyMunson and Gremlin like this.
  3. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    Wow that sounds and looks great, that with its PA piercing makes you totally owned, very hot!

Gremlin and Slutty Susan like this.
  4. Gremlin

Gremlin Active member

Local Time:
    For the present, my mind is not focused on proper paragraphs. I’m sure there are other mistakes but I’m sure everyone gets the idea and meaning. Those orgasms you describe don’t sound satisfying. Not sure I want either to happen. I can’t believe I’ve reached this point of having no orgasms any time in the near future. Or even very distant future.

Iron78, Slutty Susan and CuriousRK like this.
  5. A4w2

A4w2 Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    4:44 PM
    Thank you so much for the review ! You describe the screws as fiddly - putting them in ? Or taking them out ? Do you think they will last without damaging them ? This issue is what’s stopped me from ordering so far..

6. Gremlin

Gremlin Active member

Local Time:
    The screws are difficult to install and to remove, but i have not been doing it because the wife does the cleaning. She complains about them every time. But I remember first putting the device on and it was difficult aligning the special screw driver up with the holes. Also the three holes in the screw head are not always centered on a few. Luckily there are extras. And the outer cage is only removed every two weeks.

As far as durability, I texted asking about that cause I know there was an issue with the screw driver head bending or breaking. He said that was remedied and they can be made tight now without issue.

A4w2 likes this.
  7. Gremlin

Gremlin Active member

Local Time:
    A little more info about my experience. I reversed the order of the cages for my device. The example they show didn’t make sense to me. They show the solid cage inside. With that arrangement you need to do frequent cleanings. Taking both cages off is a hassle. I switched them with the idea the inner cage does not need to be removed because of the open design. The outer cage can easily be rinsed frequently keeping it clean. I rinse it out several times a day.

But BAWR has a problem with this arrangement. I didn’t know about until I texted asking about delivery. Apparently the solid outer cage is difficult to customize the size to fit over the inner cage. He wanted me to choose a different design but I declined. I had paid for the faster service. It took six weeks instead of four because of the outer cage.

CuriousRK likes this.
  8. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    Your design is a much better idea than the cages being the other way round, that doesn't make any sense.

9. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    This probably explains why they charge $700+ for this setup

A4w2 likes this.
  10. A4w2

A4w2 Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    thanks so much for the information - how long does it take to take off / put in the screws ?

11. Vance

Vance Long term member

Local Time:
    That is both intriguing and terrifying. I am fascinated by the idea of an escape proof cage and being so denied. I wish there was a cage that could do this that didn’t require a piercing. Well done!

Gremlin and CS2 like this.
  12. A4w2

A4w2 Long term member

Los Angeles
    Local Time:
    Gremlin - it’s been a month now, could you updated us as to how it’s going ? My wife informed me that it will be my wedding anniversary gift (currently locked in a bawr 28 until then)

lockedforM likes this.
  13. Gremlin

Gremlin Active member

Local Time:
    The last couple weeks an issue developed. My left testicle escaped three times. First time we thought it was just a freak accident. Second time I thought maybe just something I’m doing of late, but third time we knew something was wrong. Took the entire device off and checked the measurements. They were correct. I’ve used this ball gap and ring size on several cages of last few years. Thought about a ball stretcher for a fix, but knew that would be some painful stretching even for a narrow one. So decided to try a wide heavy cock ring to make things tighter. It’s been, about ten days and all is stil in position. No problems. Of course the cock ring is locked on because it’s behind the device. The result of all this is that I did get to see and handle my cock a few times, but no chance of getting off. Also with the fat cock ring and the ball separator, the package is very snug at times. I’m still not sure why this is working. Common sense tells me that the extra tightness would create more pulling and more chance of a ball escaping, but so far so good. So once again I’m at that frustration level of willing to do almost anything. And there is very little negotiating about bondage items or times, or length of restraint. Last night I was locked in the usual hood, muzzle with gag, and extreme posture collar. Then she added a leather strait jacket. After two hours she released me from the jacket, and placed the keys for the head gear in a time safe and would not tell me for how long. She went to bed while I waited for the safe to open. It was two hours later. Months ago she would not have me so severely restrained nor would she have made it that long of time. Guess she has been listening and accepting my feed back about being more strict and aggressive. When asked why the bondage, she said I needed it.

14. Vance

Vance Long term member

Local Time:
    What timed safe do you use?

15. Gremlin

Gremlin Active member

Local Time:
    The acrylic one from Amazon. I think they call it a kitchen safe. It’s a lot sturdier than I thought it would be.

Vance likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice