Custom cages

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mr_anonymous, Mar 28, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    10:24 PM
    One more vote for a MCN Contender. Mark is great to communicate with, and is available to make changes. Even with a custom cage, getting it right the first time might not happen.

I’ve been wearing mine for six years.

Peter Rabbit and Kat9s toy like this.
  2. MrDoubleyou

MrDoubleyou Active member

Local Time:
    7:24 AM
    I have bought multiple custom cages from all different suppliers (MCN, Red Chili, Rigid Chastity and BAW). I guess BAW is getting more busy and having a my own business working with B2C customers, I know lots of questions by emails/texts are time wasters. But overall it’s still my favorite communication and product wise. I would recommend to start the order so he knows you actually pay him and move from there. The quality of his cages won’t disappoint. Haven’t find better options and somehow he’s the only one who delivered products I can truly wear long term. Communication with MCN was great too by the way.

Lakeman, CS2 and Iron78 like this.
  3. gold_member

gold_member Active member

Local Time:
    1:24 AM
    Having purchased from both Mature Metal and BAWRPRO myself, both are reputable and should deliver to your specifications. I personally prefer my titanium BA-05 over my stainless steel Watchful Mistress, though both have been great

Also, I'm unsure how other people order or message BAWRPRO, but I used their official website and the owner always got back to me within 24 hours. They were very easy to work with, from my perspective, and delivered what they promised within their stated timeframe.

Lakeman and CS2 like this.
  4. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm going with a contender. I like the look and turnaround time sells it. A custom cage I like in a week sells itself.

gold_member and CS2 like this.
  5. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    Are you doing a screw or padlock?

6. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    Screw. Not a fan of padlocks anymore.

7. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:24 AM
    Last July I ordered my forever cage hopefully.

I have one from rigid chastity, which was great, but what is the opposite of outgrew, well I did that, and is no longer wearable for any period of time. I’m pierced, so it being too long for me now, becomes a problem with me pulling on the piercing when soft. This is painful and eventually would lead to migration of the piercing.

I ordered the new one to be as short as possible and still have a prong that runs through my piercing. It looks almost flat, and about a half inch in total length which is perfect for when I’m soft.

That being said, ordering from them is terribly nerve racking. They are not going to respond to inquiries, are incredibly late from their own estimate of time, and it leaves you in a lurch wondering if it will ever arrive.

I have ordered 4 devices from them. First one was late and too big. Second device was late but fit great, the third device never arrived but I believe I had the wrong address on it…either way, I never heard back from them if it returned to sender. This latest device was ordered in July and told 28 weeks, which has come and gone, and I don’t expect it to until this coming July…just because I heard on the internet that it’s been going at a 12 month turn around.

I have a cage from baw, it’s nice, but the piercing prong is set back too far, has a sharp 90 degree angle, and vertical portion is too high. So not comfortable long term wear. I can wear it short term, so have been rotating between one that’s too long and one that prong hurts.

I love the way rigid chastity cages feel, the piercing prong has the angle just right, the lock is hidden (upside down) so it doesn’t scratch, and is a great manufacturer. The wait and ambiguous relationship with customers makes doing business with them difficult. But if time and money aren’t the issue, they are the cage builders I would choose.

madams-sissysub and CS2 like this.
  8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    6:24 AM
    this would put me off ordering anything from them ever again!

gold_member and CS2 like this.
  9. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:24 AM
    Yes it is definitely a negative. The quality and fit pushes it to positive.

I have noticed I have a pretty good handle on being frustrated and waiting for things lol

gold_member likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice