Ring size

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Dixit1010, Mar 29, 2024.

1. Dixit1010

Dixit1010 New member

Local Time:
    1:15 AM
    IMG_7645.jpeg IMG_7644.jpeg Hi
    I have a question about base ring size.
    I am a grower and right now using a 45 mm ring. When flaccid I can get two finger under the ring but when getting hard there is no room.
    Would it be right or wrong to go for a 40mm base ring? Would it stop the blood flow?

Antonio232 likes this.
  2. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    7:15 PM
    That seems big to me. I wear a 45 and can squeeze into a 40mm after a couple hours gets uncomfortable though. I'd try a 40 mm and keep an eye for any coldness or weird discoloration. If so take it off immediately. I use the one soapy finger to first knuckle rule in shower works for me. Results may vary.

3. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    5:15 PM
    So yes your ring is big. You may need a custom size in between for the “right” fit.

That aside, often you can fit into smaller than you think… I’m an extreme grower and had a time with it back in the day… but 1. I went custom, 2. Have to think about the blood flow issue mainly when you’re flaccid. When you’re hard it’s going to be tight and feel too tight. Part of the point to getting the erections under control, and eventually you’ll get used to it and it won’t be an issue.

Which brings me to a final point, don’t skip the break in period. This is where your body will get used to the confinement and you’ll get used to the sensations and actually know when it’s too much. Obviously stay cautious so you don’t damage anything. Nearly all uncomfortable and “too tight” erection issues can be solved with going to pee and a quick readjustment of the boys.

Antonio232 likes this.
  4. Gabriellia

Gabriellia Long term member

Tech
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    6:15 PM
    I would say your ring size looks good. If you are not "slipping" out. Which is really more the gap between the ring and the cage, I would say you are good. You can always go smaller and like said above you would be surprised what you can squeeze into.

To me it's more about comfort. and smaller ring sizes can get uncomfortable pretty fast. one of the benefits of going to a smaller ring is maybe the "droop" would be less. Droop would be when your just walking around and the cage just hangs low exposing a lot of the base of you penis. Sometimes the smaller ring will help hold it up.

5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    12:15 AM
    that ring is to big. it has to be snug fit or bits of you will come out and hurt. the rigt fit ring migt be uncomfy for a bit but you get use to that.

6. Dixit1010

Dixit1010 New member

Local Time:
    Thanks. Any one willing to show pictures of the base ring and the space when flaccid in order to compare?

7. NikkiAnton

NikkiAnton Active member

Redondo Beach CA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:15 PM
    I vote that your ring is too big.

jemima likes this.
  8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    12:15 AM
    Definitely to big, I’m sure you will feel the benefit of downsizing to the 40mm

9. Antonio232

Antonio232 New member

Europe
    Local Time:
    I might report... I´´m a newbie and my only experience is the 3d-cobra (apart from my home-mades)
    and I found that... the space between the ring and the cage is pretty small and that is it what makes the balls stay within the ring ! I use ring size 52mm or so, can get in easily but with the cage attached, the balls get kind-of squeezed so that they stay very firmly in place but the ring is not tight ! I can´t get any finger in between.

I.e. this cobra doesn´t have spacers. I don´t know if this is the best solution... I´m still dealing with some ring burn and thought that might be less with a different construction, i.e. something with spacers... but, as said, the balls are totally fixed (that was a constant problem with my home-made, the balls slipped out and ruined the experience... not anymore :) )

10. Dixit1010

Dixit1010 New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the answers and tips everyone.

jemima likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice