Removable cage mod?

Discussion in 'Behind Barz' started by 99bndg, Mar 7, 2024.

1. 99bndg

99bndg New member

Local Time:
    9:59 AM
    Hi all. I'm thinking of getting a Behind Barz belt. My friend has just got one and I loved the experience of trying his on so much that I'm very tempted to get one too. I was wondering if the removable cage mod or the 3-point locking mechanism actually add anything in the way of practicality, for example for exercise like running and swimming, which couldn't be achieved with a good keyholding arrangement. (I would be looking to work with a remotely controlled keysafe for now.)

(My friend got his without the removable cage mod or the 3-point locking mechanism. According to the manufacturer, the removable cage can be modded later, but they don't offer a post-hoc modification for the 3-point locking mechanism. Preferably we'd have the same level of security on both our belts.)

Could anyone shed some light on what your experiences have been with these belts and their security and practicality, please?

2. "stag" beta tester

Germany
    Local Time:
    i have had both systems and both worked fine for me and my lifestyle it just gives you an added option if you have the extra third locking post modification to choose if it is left unlocked to remove the outer shield along with the flexible cable or rod if being used with it to make using the toilet slightly less work in getting everything clean when you have finished. The security aspect obviously is only part of the third lock system if the lock itself has been locked in place. These belts are fantastic but just make sure to wear it bit by bit until the fit is just right for you before locking it all on in one go. steady steady wins the race

3. 99bndg

99bndg New member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the reply. Have you - or anyone else here - tried activities like running with the outer cage on?

4. "stag" beta tester

Germany
    Local Time:
    Yes i am quite sporty and have become accustomed to taking part in various activities whilst wearing the cage and now with the latest version of outer cage i have had made for me i can now ride my bike whilst fully locked. The outer cage section was modified for me as i found there was more than enough room inside for the balls especially now with the apollo tube fitted the penis is no longer sitting inside on top of the balls.

5. Latexslave2307

Latexslave2307 There is no cock better then a locked cock!

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    10:59 AM
    Yes it can! But you would to have the fitting of the belt fine first!
    I wear the belt also, adjusted to get the right fit and now I can run in that thing.

As for the removable cage mod, I let BB drill a tiny hole in het bold to put a steel seal on the belt.
    With that removable cage mod you can open the outer cage for clean up and still stay locked up.
    It's in my opinion the best option!

"stag" beta tester likes this.
  6. Siro

Siro Active member

Switzerland
    Local Time:
    10:59 AM
    I carry a KG with a three-point lock. Every day the mistress gives me the key for the cleaning/shower to release the front shield. I have to give the key back to her on my knees. This prevents unwanted manipulation. The intensive cleaning is carried out by the mistress.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice