Unwanted swelling after 1-2 days

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Ponyboy_uk, Jan 9, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. Ponyboy_uk

Ponyboy_uk New member

Local Time:
    9:07 AM
    Hi people, I'm new, this looks like a great forum. :)

I/we have been using male chastity devices on me for several years now. I've tried about seven, all the type with a ring which fits behind the testes, not the full belt type.

I have a problem with all of them. Sorry to be blunt and anatomical but my foreskin becomes swolen after a day or two. When I removed the device it can be quite puffed up which doesn't look at all good and stops me staying locked up for longer as I worry it would get worse.

Has anyone else suffered this problem? Any advice? I'm wondering if there's any device I can wear which might be better but suspect it may be a problem with any of them.

Devices I have tried: CB2000, CB3000, The Curve, Exobelt, Birdlocked neo, two metal ebay ones one is a copy of a sentinel I think and the other is unusual, it's a hinged ring and a solid tube with an open end.

Any advice would be really great, thanks in advance.

2. maverick

maverick Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:07 AM
    I have the same problem with my cb6000s. The problem is the interior diameter of 1 3/8 inch is too small with the foreskin in the way. Eventually, i will have to buy a Jail Bird with a 1.5 inch diameter from mature metal. But this is a 330$ expense. In the meantime, i wear my CB only at night leaving the day to reduce the swelling. In my case, its ok because i don't have the opportunity to be alone and masturbate during the day. Of course, i would still prefer wearing the device all the time. Maybe my foreskin swelling will be less in time and i could wear it all day, just not there yet. Hope this helps.

3. sabine

sabine Junior Member

Montreal
    Local Time:
    5:07 AM
    it seems to be a common issue for us uncut people. I also have some swell issue after a while.
    As I am wearing a jailbird, I manage to push my foreskin all the way back and it seems to help lessen the swelling somehow for a while. But that's something you can't really do with a CB-xxxx

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice