interesting observations in chinese belt parts interchangabity...

Discussion in 'Chinese devices' started by cyberpunk004, Mar 21, 2024.

1. cyberpunk004

cyberpunk004 Member

Local Time:
    3:34 AM
    something i have noticed may interest those with desire to make a custom belt(S) for themselves is how often interchangeable parts are for the Y shaped belts and a unexpected place they do. i wanted a flatter belt and found this female belt at at reasonable price for the locking plate and waistband... and was thinking theirs no chance they would of drilled the holes at the same place right.....drilling tapping,etc nope!
    20240320_204602[1].jpg
    the holes line up with the male lock plate and if you have the cables for the back, this allowed a unique combo of belt. The nice thing is that both the male cage(s) and cables are easily found as replacement parts.

i'm sort of debating grabbing the all metal belt if the price drops to the right level and seeing if my luck still holds as it would be a very unique belt.
    The big reason that im more willing to try now is that ebay pricing on the all steel belt is starting to reflect what people are asking for the fancy snap lock version which dooesn't fix why i dislike that locking style....the snap lock goes and the belt comes completely undone! the other variations at least the lock is not the stressed component, it prevents removal of the waistband etc from its locking posts.
    The other is that it just don't feel right down there if your going for a flat look with two locks sticking out as most of those do....what shocks me is the expensive male belt has no recess for the cage to recess into unlike the cheaper ones do and use half of the bolts?.

backofbelt.jpg

Attached Files:

2. cyberpunk004

cyberpunk004 Member

Local Time:
    3:34 AM
    #2 cyberpunk004, Mar 21, 2024
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2024
    what this looks like assembled, keep in mind no drilling etc here.its not letting me add a photo of mine but this is nearly identical but the app controlled lock....
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/176011345595?
    If you don't mind the huge amount of lock hanging out from the app one, just get that but....
    keep in mind its very hard to locate a small enough lock to replace it so be warned ahead of time.
    also their is at least 5 types of cages for these(2 fully closed, one fully open, one partially open, the shemale one counts as it fits the waistband... so keep in mind if you dislike one type of cage theirs bound to be another one that will work. All but the shemale one are sold are "replacement parts" and take under a minute to swap.

the big secret to keeping this design secure/noise free is that the excess waist strap is bent slightly to slide under the gap(is holllow) and lifted OVER the locking pin ), locking it to the pin on both sides.Once that step is done, the cover is neatly closed, and its not coming out until its open again!. check my post on locking plates for better photos. https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...plate-male-v-belt-locking-plate-photos.54722/

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice