Neosteel problems - and can't contact them

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by psteven, Jan 7, 2012.

1. psteven

psteven Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:47 PM
    I decided to take the plunge and order a full Neosteel belt. At a thousand euros, that was a lot of money - that I really had to save up hard for.

Well it arrived about a month ago - and unfortunately it doesn't fit at all - I simply can't get into it - it's too small.

That's bad enough, but I have been trying to contact Neosteel for the past month and they are simply not responding to my e-mails at all. I would call them up, but I can't find their phone number on their web site. Does anyone have any alternative contact details from them.

Why do I have that sinking feeling that I've blown a 1,000 Euros on a pile of junk metal.

2. bathingcap

bathingcap Member

Local Time:
    4:47 AM
    That's not like Neosteel at all. Mr. Mende and his wife both are lovely people with whom you can have an excellent personal contact and they have about the best reputation there is for contact and after sale service in the niche market of full steel CB's. I speak of experience and I think a lot of Neosteel belt owners will agree with me. Maybe he has a health problem or is just on a long Xmas-New year holiday? Also strange that the belt is so totally a wrong fit! When I went there he spent about an hour measuring and re-measuring everything just to make sure that it will be a perfect fit. And even than he suggested to pick up the belt at his place to make last minute adaptions if necessary. Did you go over there to have the measurements taken or did you do it yourself? Is very tricky to do yourself. I am wearing the belt now. Have been wearing it for more than two years. 24/7 for prolonged periods is no problem at all. And there also I can speak of experience as I spent a lot of money on the polyester playthings before upgrading to full steel belts wasting a lot of money again on uncomfortable, ineffective, etc belts before finally landing with Neosteel. What I want to say is: don't despair yet. If Mr. Mende is not replying there is something unusual happening, I'm sure he'll be back soon and he'll fix the problem. But again if he didn't make the measurements you will have to prepare yourself for some extra costs for the alterations to be made.

3. dclann

dclann Active member

Local Time:
    2:47 PM
    Since 2004 my Wife and i have made at least six orders with Neosteel. W/we have total confidence with Mr. Mende and this company. During Christmas and New Years they work very hard to insure orders are completed and customers are satisfied. i do believe they take a break after the holidays and take vacation. They receive many, perhaps hundreds of emails and these do add up. The longest W/we have ever waited between email contact was at this time of year, and that was 10 days.

i suggest being patient, they will respond.

The first belt that W/we ordered by way of the measurement kit had one problem. The crotch shield was too long, which was O/our fault. After contact, we sent it back for a shorter crotch shield. The charge was minimal, but with the shipping costs was still expensive. We received the belt within a month including shipping time to Germany and back to the US. It fit great but i still had a long time making the adjustments bending the waistband and crotch shield. My wonderful Wife/KH gave me a month to make the adjustments, but i continued to tweak the belt here and there as She allowed me release. She gave me a "work up" schedule that allowed me to eventually wear it full time 24/7. That took another month.

Since the first Neosteel hip belt W/we have gone to the Masterpiece waistband, Masterpiece crotch shield, and in addition, the ARCH module.

When you say it doesn't fit, it's too small, do you mean the waistband is too tight? Or the crotch shield/cable is too short?
    If you can be more specific perhaps someone here, or myself, can give you some suggestions. i would be more than happy to help.

My Wife's goal was to have me locked in something that was totally secure and comfortable, and could be worn full time, and not just for play. This was not an easy process, and it took some time with shipping but Her goal has been achieved.

i don't believe you wasted your money on a pile of junk metal. The Neosteel is one of the top belts. If nothing else, i'm sure you could sell it.

i know your situation is frustrating but patience, persistence and determination will pay off.

just my two cents worth here and i don't mean to be critical, only helpful.
    dc{MsL}

4. psteven

psteven Junior Member

Local Time:
    Where do I start. Firstly the penis tube isn't wide enough. It's just possible to insert the penis inside, but it is difficult.

The hipband is a bit tight, but not too bad - fortunately I ordered the adjustable band

But by far the biggest problem is the crotch shield. When it is hooked up to the hip band at the back, it simply isn't long enough to be able to attach to the front of the shield - and is a good 5-6 cm short.

I would appreciate any help you could provide, but we're not talking about a belt that isn't optimal, or needs a bit of tweaking - it's way out.

I ordered the measuring kit and used that. I have since re-measured and the measurements are largely the same - maybe might be a cm more given that I have put on some weight over Christmas.

I think the main problem with the measuring kit is the getting the placement of the main hip band right. I initially took my measurements and then sought some advice from Mr Mende on where the band should go. Based upon his advice, I remeasured with the band being lower and submitted different measurements. However, I think my original measurements may have been much closer (assuming this is a measurements problem, not a manufacter problem).

Another fundamental problem with the measuring kit seems to be that you measure areas where the chastity belt itself does not actually go, so Mr Mende has to infer your true body contours from the measurements taken from the measuring kit. That seemed bonkers to be, but I figured they are the experts.

I understand people have sent belts back to get them "adjusted" - what did this involve. I can see how it is possible to make a belt shorter in some places, but has anyone had a belt lengthened in places - how was this done.

Of course, all this is moot if Neosteel are not responding. I'm trying to be patient, but it has been over a month already.

Thanks

5. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    I have no personal experience with Neosteel but their reputation is one of the best. I know you're probably excited and frustrated at the same time, but try to be patient as I'm sure they will come through.

I'm also close to ordering an Arch model but my big concern is doing the measuring myself. I don't have anyone to measure me so I would be doing it myself and I wonder how feasible that is? I guess I could try and find a stranger to help me but I don't think that is realistic.

This could be a good thread to help people who are about to order a belt or who need adjustments to ones they have.

I've been thinking why Neosteel doesn't provide a measuring kit that takes into account "3 dimensional" aspects. Such as waist size. I'm sure two people can have the same exact waist size but the actual shape of the "circle" is very different. A three dimensional measurement would highlight this. I also wonder if making a video of yourself would be helpful to Mr. Mende so show any specific things about each person.

6. dclann

dclann Active member

Local Time:
    ok, good start.
    1. Waistband sounds right.
    2. Penis tube should be snug, i use a cutoff nylon stocking to pull it in.
    3. send the crotch shield back to Neosteel (i assume you purchased the system modules)
    and email exactly what you stated, it's a good 5 - 6 cm short of connecting to the waist band.
    If you can't even connect it to the front pins you may be 8-10 cm short.

i suggest you put on the waistband and take new measurements. Bottom waistband back, to bottom waistband front. Remember to run the tape over the balls. Then measure the same to the anus, front and back. Your new measurements should be right on. Compare those to what you first ordered.

MsL and i measured every other day for a month. i took the means for all measurements and was still too long. The amount of tension over the balls is the most difficult measurement to get right.

Friends that i know that have gone to Germany to get measured tell me their belts are very tight but they get use to it after a few months. You wear it a few hours, and work up to over night. Then few days, and so on, until you can wear it a week. If you can wear it a week you are full time.

Best of luck

7. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    I agree with what the others have said. You bought one of the best, and the Mende's are wonderful and special people. I was lucky enough to meet them both in person when they did a few US stops a few years ago. Mr. Mende did take my measurements, too better part of an hour. And I would have gotten it wrong. Yes the waist band placement is crucial to comfort and security. So I can see were you might have gotten the crotch length wrong. I would have too.

As for penis size. I go from almost nothing to almost enough. So I can most times slide in with some lube of some sort. I find water soluble works best as it dries, and I can't slide back out so easy. I've been using hair conditioner as of late if I'm in the shower or bath. Plus I've been using it for anal lubrication and luv it. Plus it's much cheaper!! Have you tired the stocking method??

The waist band is going to take some time to adjust, and your body to adjust too. I used a heavy wine bottle wrapped in a towel. I would wear the belt till I had a tender spot. Remove and bend just that spot a little. Let it recover and try again. If better or worst made an adjustment again. Took better part of six months to get it just right. Now I don't wear it 24/7 so it did take longer than normal.

I know how your feeling about waiting. I've been dealing with some medical issues and hurry up and wait comes to mind. The Mendel's will get back to you. Be sure and put something that they will know whom it is from and that you have bought the belt from them already. I can just imagine the amount of emails they have to deal with daily and this way they might pick yours out first.

Don't despair, someday you might be wishing it didn't fit so well. Like after 3 to 5 months of going without. But once you get it right, it will be the best sex toy you ever bought. And last a lifetime, or till you out grown it one way or another.

Keep us informed, Missy Tanya

8. dclann

dclann Active member

Local Time:
    easternsub, you're right on.
    Mr. Mende does ask for a short description of your body type, tall/short, heavy/thin.
    Yes indeed, two can have the same waist size but have two very different shapes.

i remember i had to flatten the entire waistband some, because it was too tight on the sides and loose in front and in back. The waistband was too oval and i am more round.

Taking self measurements for the ARCH will be very difficult. The ARCH module has to be just right, too loose you can slip out, too tight it can cause sores On the butt crack. Remember, your body has to adjust to the belt and it does. i fought sores the first two three months. The secret is to remove it just before the sores turn bright red and blister. Give it a rest and do it again. The time duration will increase.

Best wishes

9. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:

that is very unusual for neosteel and i don`t believe what i am reading here . i wear there belts for about six years ,, have the T/V changed to the masterpiece system ,i have the "arch" i bought dildo and attachments for my T/V etc. but i never had a problem.. give them a call
    tel:01149-2747-912376

that is the number from the US ..i am more than sure mr. mende will help you.. i have the same situation i live in namibia / southern africa and all my requests and orders are done via internet ,in other words , not so easy some times ..sorry for writing only now, but i am just back from hoildays and also on holidays ,, i wear my arch 24/7 , believe me the arch is one of the best chastity belts on the marked and i believe ,,,it is the best !!

trust me , give him a call and see ..

reg. GWENY

10. submissive_peter

submissive_peter New member

Local Time:
    3:47 PM
    Have you received a call back from them? Hoping they were just on holiday.

11. psteven

psteven Junior Member

Local Time:
    Yes, we are now in contact. A case of a spam filter blocking all my e-mails. I had briefly considered this, but it's extremely unusual for this to happen from e-mails addresses which previously worked fine, so somewhere along the line, one of the systems was probably "upgraded" which started flagging my mails as spam.

Gweny's provided phone number was useful. The phone number was on their website after all, although under the Imprint section, which is probably more of a German term - I had no idea it would have included contact details. Also if you Google "neosteel contact number", you get this thread :), although other combinations will retrieve their number

As to what is the underlying problem - we are still working on that. I have been away for a few weeks myself, so we are now getting to the bottom of it.

Thanks again Gweny

12. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    Glad to hear you're back in track with them.

Please post what happened with your belt. It would be very useful for us who plan on getting a Neosteel in the future. Particularly us who will be self measuring.

13. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:
    it`s a pleasure always there to help..... with neosteel you never go wrong !! reg. GWENY

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice