Two (2) Soulock Chastity Cages For Sale

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by Fit To Be Tied, Mar 14, 2024.

1. Fit To Be Tied

Fit To Be Tied Long term member

Retired
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:11 PM
    Very little use: Cage #1 worn for about an hour and a half. Cage #2 worn for about half an hour. That’s it!

First off, my daily driver is a real Kind3d Cobra, which I have worn for years with no issues. Great cage. However, I wanted to try something that would prevent pullout / turtling, so I decided (for shits-n-giggles) to try out a Soulock, since it advertised anti pullout ring.

I ordered #1 from Amazon configured with a small cage and a medium base ring. The anti pullout ring was a bit on the tight side, as was the base ring, but I easily assembled it all and it all felt amazing well. I kept it on for about an hour and a half and by that time, I could tell that I needed a larger base ring. All in all I thought it was a brilliant design that felt amazing (for the money). Then … about 2 hours later I developed an allergic reaction … crotch rot from hell! Not good and it took cortisone cream to finally clear it up.

After doing a bit of research, it seems that some people are allergic to the black dye used in the 3d printing to color the nylon. There was also some indication that soaking the article in hydrogen peroxide could lessen or eliminate the chance of the allergic reaction.

So … I decided to give it another shot. I ordered #2 from Amazon with a medium cage and a large base ring, hoping that the anti pullout ring and base ring would be a bit less constricting and that I could use the small cage from #1 with the other components.

When it arrived, I soaked all the components in a hydrogen peroxide bath overnight and then ran everything in the dishwasher. I assembled it all … and it felt wonderful! However, I left it on for 30 minutes as a test. Sure enough … about 2 hours later I developed the crotch rot again. Not as bad as the first time, but enough to tell me that I am allergic to either the material the cage is printed from or the black dye and that the peroxide bath did nothing.

So … my loss your gain. Each cage cost me about $60.00 from Amazon and took 2 weeks to ship from China.

You can have them BOTH for $65.00 including USPS shipping to the U.S. only. Payment via USPS money order only.

D3C0D378-F399-4231-85A2-331A060F9521.jpeg

Tony80 likes this.
  2. soccerslave

soccerslave Long term member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Sorry about your luck. I really enjoy my Soulock, but have heard of some people having allergic reactions to it and also to Cobra cages. Real bummer!

3. Fit To Be Tied

Fit To Be Tied Long term member

Retired
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well … luckily I’ve worn my Cobra for years with no issues. I’ve also worn HT cages in black and had no problems. What is head scratching is this:

From the Soulock website - “Crafted from the same material used in printing medical auxiliary supplies, our product boasts excellent antibacterial and hypoallergenic properties,…” And then on the same page they go on to say, “This chastity lock is made from Resin material. Please be aware that some individuals may have sensitivities or allergies to certain materials, and it is recommended to perform a skin patch test if you have any concerns.”

They make it white (not available from Amazon but directly from them). Would be interesting to see if that solves the problem? Unfortunately at this stage, I’m not inclined to be the guinea pig!

4. soccerslave

soccerslave Long term member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    A friend had a similar reaction to the black COBRA, but he spoke with the company and the sent a blue version that he had no problem with. The Soulock is so reasonably priced it might be worth the risk.

5. ccontrol

ccontrol Active member

Local Time:
    I too have a variety of Cobra cages, with both their older-style plastic and their new smoother plastic, and have never had a reaction to them. This seems specific to the materials Soulock is using.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice