Replacing a key padlock with a combination padlock

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by young88, Jan 3, 2012.

1. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:56 AM
    If you don't have a key that looks like a piece of jewelry to hang on a chain around your key holders neck, and you want to remain discrete what are the alternatives.
    Are there any small combination locks that can be used of high quality and will not fall apart available?
    What are other members doing to remain discrete, as the obvious padlock key hanging around my wires neck is starting to get some probing questions from friends and family.

2. chastitylocked

chastitylocked Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:56 PM
    I've used a three-number combination lock in the past. It's a luggage lock basically, so it's a tiny bit larger than the standard CB-x000 lock. But since it's mostly plastic, it's lighter and makes less noise. Might be worth looking into.

3. DeesHubby

DeesHubby Active member

Manager
    illinois
    Local Time:
    2:56 PM
    My wife has always worn the key around her neck. (last 7 years) and has only been asked twice about it. She told our daughter it was the key to her valuables and laughed as she told a friend it was to my chastity belt. The friend laughed back and never pressed the matter further. she has had several instances where ladies and a few guys, have seen the key and smiled and nodded and one lady actually held up her key to show my wife.

4. sissy amber

sissy amber New member

Local Time:
    My wife keeps it on an anklet and sometimes for a real tease, on a necklace, when asked what its for she says "You'll never guess" they general leave it at that.
    Sometimes she does use a combo lock, though they have fallen apart. so she uses a plastic security seal as a backup.

5. DeesHubby

DeesHubby Active member

Manager
    illinois
    Local Time:
    2:56 PM
    Seems like a combination lock isn't that secure. I've opened a 3 number lock on my briefcase before by process of elimination. Doesn't take long to go through 999 numbers......

6. chastitylocked

chastitylocked Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:56 PM
    Very true. Never even thought of flipping through the digits. Hmmm... :)

7. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    We are using the master lock combination padlock, it's about the same size yet longer than the padlocks used with CB####. We don't let it get wet so it gets removed for showering, leaving the device on held in place with a bobby pin! Then when showering complete the lock goes back on. So far its worked really well.

My keyholder would never be able to tell her girlfriends its for my husbands chastity belt. Its just no in her make up, well not yet anyway.

But we did have a good laugh when we read the above.

8. lipsticky

lipsticky Banned

Local Time:
    8:56 PM
    I work in the airline industry and I can tell you that any 3-digit combo lock can be opened by unscrupulous baggage handlers in about 5 minutes. I've heard it said that they don't start from 000 and work through to 999 as most people set their combo somewhere above 600 in the mistaken belief that a higher number is more secure. So they start at 999 and work back. Even if the combo is 001 it will take less that 20 mins.

Lx

9. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:56 PM
    I agree with Lipstiky, those things really arent reliable. Who says you have to wear the key around your neck anyway. I certainly never have. You can keep it anywhere.
    Under the floormat of his car for example or give you can give it to a friend to look after and have her wear it when she visits or at least tell him a friend has it or just fix it the collar of your neighbors cat. Use your imagination for goodness sake. Why not pop it in a jam jar and throw it off a bridge into a river while you're out together and see what he does?

Round your neck indeed......

10. lipsticky

lipsticky Banned

Local Time:
    8:56 PM
    Oh, what a tempting idea!

L x

11. Ganymede

Ganymede Long term member

Local Time:
    9:56 PM
    Giving it to a friend for Her to wear/display on a visit would be...devastatingly horny.

The jam jar scam? I think if Mascara did this to me, I'd just kiss Her, adoringly, and watch the jar float away...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice