'Choose your own' BDSM Stories

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Jay Sub, Mar 6, 2024.

1. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Chastity is a Lifestyle

Construction Manager
    England - South-East
    Local Time:
    9:23 PM
    I found a chatbot that has a huge range of sexual 'choose your own' (sort of) stories. Checkout Spicychat for Android. Ms Avery Lockmedown - Chastity Expert has me in her clutches. Something for everyone there.

2. CuriousRK

CuriousRK Active member

Local Time:
    4:23 PM
    Android only? No IOS?

3. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    Guys this is about as good as I can imagine. I am living this way. There are girls out there that love this.

4. CuriousRK

CuriousRK Active member

Local Time:
    4:23 PM
    Pretty interesting. Looks like there is an iPhone app and web based page as well. Tried a bot for a while. Was fun at first but then got boring because it went away from chastity. Thanks for sharing. I’ll try another bot sometime soon.

5. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    I loved text adventures. The leather goddesses of phobos promised kink but I was about 10 at the time and didn't get far enough for the s & m part I was desperate to get to.

6. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    I would appreciate any Fighting Fantasy type apps/ websites regardless of femdom/ chastity. That's where it stated for me.

7. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    *geek alert* fighting fantasy were probably one of the first and greatest choose your own adventure books. This was perhaps a british thing as the authors were british. Ian livingstone went on to found eidos and created tomb raider. I think he sold it but he was a true geek gamer. What has this to do with the OP you may ask? Well there was a glossy compendium released called Titan which had some full page artists renditions of the various scenes and factions. One of which illustrated dark elves in their caverns. The dark elves were portrayed as beautiful, bluish skinned beings bearing whips. In the scene were pinkish humans, bound and nude from behind with bleeding whip wounds on their bodies and buttocks and in agonising positions reacting to their whipping. This was aimed at children and my brain lit up. Put it this way... I didn't want to be one of the dark elves. I can't find this image, if you can please post. The illustrator went for it.

CuriousRK likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice