Full Belt, wearing diaper

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by msjody0572, Dec 22, 2011.

1. msjody0572

msjody0572 Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:46 PM
    I have a boy that wears diapers 24/7 and am considering the neosteel arch with anti-bacterial coating. Can anyone tell me what challenges he will face wearing a full chastity belt and being diapered? The boy is in a cb6000s, has a 1" penis flacid and 4.5 erect. Is he too small for a neosteel?

Thanks.

Jody.

2. msjody0572

msjody0572 Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    If you can also comment on the convoluted ordering process at neosteel, I would appreciate that as well.

3. dclann

dclann Active member

Local Time:
    5:46 AM
    Wearing the neosteel ARCH with the antibacterial coat for over a year now i can comment first hand.
    The first challenge is not unique to the ARCH, but to a full belt in general; it takes at least a month to get use to wearing it full time.
    The bending and tweaking takes time. Your body has to adjust and re-adjust each time. There will be times where sore spots need time to heal. Start off slowly, and work up to full time.
    Secondly, the ARCH fits tight to the body between the testicles and can put a lot of pressure on the pubic area.
    For extended wear, the antibacterial coating works very well.
    Wearing a diaper will have the normal challenges, keeping rash and odor down. i have some experience here, but not a lot.
    Hope this helps. If You have any other questions please let me know.
    dc{MsL}

4. dclann

dclann Active member

Local Time:
    i'm not sure what You mean by the convoluted ordering process. It does take time to get it right.
    Wife/KH and i started with the measurement kit and took a month to measure. W/we were still a little off on the crotch measurement and it was too long so the first belt was sent back to get a shorter one by 1 1/2" and this was a Hip model.
    The second neosteel belt was the Masterpiece waist and crotch shield. Third was the ARCH module which attaches to the Masterpiece waist band.

There were no issues with the ordering process. Emails were the line of communication and replies were within a week.
    Mr. Mende was a great help. He was courteous and professional. MsL and i would both highly recommend Neosteel.
    dc{MsL}

5. msjody0572

msjody0572 Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    dc,
    If it takes a month to measure and even then sending back things and hand going through so many modules, I would call it convoluted. I want to take a measurement of the boy and supply those measurements and get it right the first time.

Thank you for the quick reply.

Jody

6. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    This is the first I've heard someone comment specifically about the Arch being tight and putting pressure on the pubic area.

I have been interested in the Arch for some time now but one of my main concerns has been the tightness of the waistband. And although I've "pictured" the penis tube possible being an issue I never heard too many comments about this so didn't think too much about.

I always like hearing from Arch wearers so here are a few questions:

1. What part of the tube is tightest? Is it mostly the opening against the pubic bone or is also the tube running underneath and/or rubbing on the insides of the thighs?

2. What is your experience with the waistband? Do you have the silicone or bare metal version? My body doesn't like pants that are too tight in the waist. I end up with stomach cramps. Security is important to me but comfort even more so. So if I was able to make the waist a "tad" looser than recommended in order to make it comfortable that's ok for me.

3. In relation to question #2....I am quite fit and don't have any extra fat where the waist belt would go. I've read some of the fitter types having more issues with the waistband than others. Kind of makes sense as I imagine having some give or cushion would give the belt something to compress against before causing some discomfort...think gasket...:).

4. In general how do you like the belt? Do you have the cable going up your crack? That's another area I'm concerned about as I like to be VERY clean and don't want bathroom duties to take over my life. I've read some can pull the cable aside and some can't. I've also recently been reading some comments about the penis tube being messy. I don't mind waiting a few more seconds after I pee or even an errant drop here and there. But I'm not willing to wear panty liners, wait forever to clean up, or having a lot of pee in my underwear.

Thanks in advance!

7. msjody0572

msjody0572 Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Regarding the cable being pulled aside. Here is what the maker said in an email.

"The ARCH" Sports Design, ARCHW, comes with a double plastic coated
    Stainless Steel Wire which cannot be pulled aside for defecation. But
    defecation is possible of course. You use wet toilet paper for cleaning
    then.

"The ARCH" Ergo Rear Design, ARCHR, comes with an individual formable anus
    opening instead.

8. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    I've seen that info. before. I don't think having the cable there makes cleanup much harder per se.

In my mind the bigger issue is having to poop through or around the cable. I guess if things are really soft it just goes around. But if things are a bit firmer I imagine things get diverted to one side or another and potentially make a mess in a wider area than normal?

9. msjody0572

msjody0572 Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That is what I was thinking, but the boy has to drink alot of water, so I keep him plenty hydrated. My concern is that he will have to learn to put more bulk in his crotch because he will be peeing more to the center of his diaper as opposed to the front. That is solved with an extender that is put in the center of the diaper.

10. dclann

dclann Active member

Local Time:
    i'll try to answer your questions regarding the neo ARCH:
    1. Tightest part of the tube is at the top of the opening, a little bending helped a lot. No problems with the cable.
    2. Waistband - i've owned both, one with the silicon liner that was fine except with full time wear expect to replace the liner about every three years (just maintenance). The Masterpiece waistband is wonderful. i have a 40" waist and 38" waistband on the neo, a perfect fit, and very easy to keep clean. You want the waistband tight enough not to be able to pull it down over your hip and not any tighter. The Masterpiece waistband can be ordered adjustable with two notches.
    3. The stainless steel band has no give whatsoever, but your body adjusts to it in time.
    4. Love the belt. i have both the ARCH module with rear cable, and the Masterpiece crotch shield with anal opening. The cable is easy to keep clean and it does ever so slightly go to one side for defecation. A baby wipe works wonders. i use an ear syringe with warm water when i'm at home to rinse the ARCH tube.
    MistressL has had me go six weeks solid with the Masterpiece & crotch shield on without it being removed, showering twice a day, every third day a soak in Her bathtub. She does NOT permit any odor. She will use Her cane and She has at times put me in Her bathtub and pour isopropyl alcohol over me. Believe me, i keep it clean!
    Longest in the ARCH module was 15 days and i developed a small sore at the top of the base of my penis. Longest She goes now is 8 or 9 days without it being removed.

i hope this comes close to answering most of your questions. Feel free to ask more.
    Msjody0572 and easternsub, best wishes, hopes this helps.

11. msjody0572

msjody0572 Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Has anyone else had this problem at the top of the tube. Did some bending help with this?

I plan on keeping the boy in chastity and diapers for a month at a time, so making sure I know all the little adjustments so he has no reason to be out of chastity except for cleaning.

Jody.

12. dclann

dclann Active member

Local Time:
    Yes, some bending helped a lot.
    The issue happened the first month i received the ARCH.
    after bending to match my Masterpiece crotch shield we had no problems.
    Best wishes.

13. easternsub

easternsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks for the feeback!

A few more:

1. Do you ever have an issue where one testicle moves to the other side of the penis tube? I tried to simulate the Arch myself by pushing my penis down and in between my balls. When the penis splits the balls evenly everything seems like it would be great. But other times it doesn't split so easily and I wonder if things can move from one side of the tube while wearing it. If so, I would imagine this could be quite uncomfortable and that there would be no way to adjust it without removing the belt. Like being at work and having to be uncomfortable all day.

2. Can you comment further on hygiene with the penis tube. Rinsing with a syringe while at home is fine but what about when you're out for the day?

3. Are you able to feel the end of the penis tube between your legs or between your thighs? Since the Arch tube curves underneath your body it seems like it could rub or be felt?

4. Does the penis move smoothly in the tube as it expands and contracts? In other words if you're at an average length while flaccid then "shrink up" does the penis move smoothly once it lengthens again or does it get stuck along the tube due to friction? Do you find the need to lube the tube either for insertion or for the penis to be able to move?

5. How is the belt for you in everyday situations? Driving car, sitting at desk, riding bike?

6. Can you wear it with a pair of jeans and a t-shirt that is not tucked in comfortably without fear someone will see it sticking out of your jeans?

7. Since you have both the cable and Ergo rear can you comment on the pros and cons of both. How is the Ergo for comfort and bathroom duties?

Sorry for the detailed questions but I'm trying to get an idea of the belt without actually being able to try it on!

Your detailed responses are much appreciated...:)

14. dclann

dclann Active member

Local Time:
    i'll do my best:
    1. my testicles rest evenly and rarely move around much. wearing panties that aren't too tight helps.
    2. hygiene - when i'm out for the day and have to pee of course i have to sit, when finished i stand a little and lean forward, clean with tissue and that does the trick.
    3. i cannot feel anything while locked. i have tried everything including shaking the belt, and no stimulation from rubbing of any kind.
    4. i feel no penis movement of any kind. not being allowed to orgasm i still can't feel. after this long i can't tell if i have an erection. i do use a little Albolene cream to insert the penis in the tube. it goes in, it's locked by my Mistress and that's that.
    5. since She has me locked full time i do all my regular duties for Her without any problem. i drove 11 hours over Thanksgiving to Seattle but W/we stopped every few hours to stretch and use the restroom. When W/we arrived i was a little sore at the top of the base of the penis. Mistress unlocked me to check and told me it looked fine, so i was locked until we got home, five days later. cleaning and She changed me to the Masterpiece module. i don't ride a bike so i can't comment on that. But i sit for hours writing at the computer or using my iPad and don't notice any discomfort.
    6. i wore slacks, shirt and tie to work for many years while belted and collared. Shirt and tie hid the collar. nothing sticking out or shows.
    The one time a co-work told me to turn around. i started to freak. She said i had missed a loop with my leather belt. i was relieved. and smiled at Her and said thanks. only problem i have with tucking in a T-shirt is the abus padlock in front wore a hole in my shirt. lol
    i rarely tuck a shirt.
    7. Pros on the cable - easier to movement and do yard work. Con - the testicles stick out and i have to be careful carrying things. it takes a little longer after going to the bathroom #2.
    Pros for the masterpiece crotch strap - a little easier cleaning after a defecating. Mistress will on occasion lock a butt plug and the anal shield secures it very well. She also likes to play with E-stim and the anal plug goes straight in. Cons? when exercising you have to be a little careful. if i move too fast and switch directions my panties can pinch.

my preference, if i know i will be locked for longer than a week is the Masterpiece. it's what She has me wear most.
    BTW i have a 6ga PA. the climate tube for the masterpiece crotch has a small bar to which the captive ring is attached.
    When She wants to give me a break from the neosteel and wants to tease me She will have me wear my Lori's #7. it is very frustrating. in the neosteel i can't see it, feel it, it's kind of like it's gone. in the Lori's i can see it, feel the tip of my penis and it drives me crazy. She knows this and will torment me, teasing me endless in it.

i'm release on good behavior for teases. She secures my hands until She is finished, then has me lock back up while She supervises.

i hope this helps.
    dc{MsL}

Best wishes

15. msjody0572

msjody0572 Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Here are my comments and questions. Thank you for the feedback. :)

1. Are you able to do exercises on your stomach while wearing the arch/sport cable? Do you balls hurt if you are laying flat on the floor?

2. Hygiene sounds better than the cb6000s that he wears now, so that should be an improvement especially due to his diaper dependency.

3. I love it that you cannot feel it, see it, touch it, its like it is not there. That is exactly what I want the boy to feel, emasculated..... <weg>

4. So, the bending was for the shield, so if it is just the arch, the bending won't be needed because nothing is pressing against the top of the tube like the shield, right?

5. The boy already is very careful with diapers and plastic pants not showing, as well as wearing black jeans. So, he always keeps his t-shirt tucked in, and wears them long.

6. I love it that the testicles stick out, just another opportunity for emasculation. Call me mean, but I am a sadist at heart...

7. So, if you are locked up longer than a week, the Masterpiece, so, is that the shield or the arch?

16. dclann

dclann Active member

Local Time:
    i love to share
    1. i can exercise on my stomach in both modules, the masterpiece crotchshield and the ARCH. The balls do not hurt, lying flat on the floor.

2. at one time, i wore the cb2000 and was able to keep it clean. it takes a little more effort to keep both neosteel modules clean.

3. if you want to emasculate him there is a neosteel She-Male System module that makes the front flat.

4. not quite right, <<<So, the bending was for the shield, so if it is just the arch, the bending won't be needed because nothing is pressing against the top of the tube like the shield, right?>>>
    the ARCH has a steel band coming off the tube that attaches to the waistband. This is what i bent to reduce the pressure on the pubic area above the penis.

5. i take no measures to hide my belt. i wear jeans or slacks.

6. the testicles stick out while wearing the ARCH, and not very much at all behind the front shield of the masterpiece crotchshield.

7. Masterpiece concept is applied to the waistband and the system modules. there is no liner on the waistband or crotchshield, all stainless steel that my Mistress loves. The ARCH is a cable (you can order it other ways) and curved tube that goes between the balls, and a steel band that goes up from the tube that attaches to the pins in the waistband where the lock goes.

You can see the different belts at Neosteel
    Masterpiece waistband (i highly recommend this waistband as there is very low maintenance, no liner, just stainless steel)
    http://www.neosteel.de/Nsepmphb.htm

ARCH http://www.neosteel.de/Nseparch.htm
    http://www.neosteel.de/Nsepabc.htm (after wearing this a year, i highly recommend the antibacterial coating, it's expensive but worth it)

Masterpiece crotchshield
    http://www.neosteel.de/Nsepmpcs.htm

i'm usually locked for a week to 10 days without it coming off. MsL likes to have me "deep clean" the belt, shower/shave and inspection.
    She supervises all aspects of the release.
    Like i mentioned before, i can go longer, it's just the way She wants it done. it works for Her around Her work schedule.

thank You for your interest
    with kind regards
    dc{MsL}

17. msjody0572

msjody0572 Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thank you dc for your quick response.

Here is what I want to do.

1. Add the measuring kit to a shopping cart.
    2. Pay for measuring kit using either pay Pal or entering a credit card number.

That is all I want at this point. Do you have the links for me to do this.

If it is more involved, then without printing, mailing, or faxing, how do I order this measuring kit?

Jody.

18. dclann

dclann Active member

Local Time:
    International trade is often not that easy.
    <<<1. Add the measuring kit to a shopping cart.
    2. Pay for measuring kit using either pay Pal or entering a credit card number.>>>

i believe Neosteel no longer takes orders online. i understand they had MEGA problems.
    They have never accepted Paypal.

best i can recommend is to send an email to Ms. Astrid Mende or Dr. Reinhold Mende stating you want to order the measurement kit.
    You can prepay having your bank wire the cost to the Neosteel account, Neosteel GmbH (in EUR or US$, Account No. 75152309, Postbank Hannover (BLZ 25010030, Swift code PBNKDEFFXXX. You'll have to pay the sender and beneficiary fees.

The other way is to send Neosteel your payment by credit card VISA/Mastercard/Dinners. There is a slight fee for using your credit card but it's less than what the US banks charge to transfer funds.

[size="+1"]info@neosteel.de[/size]

[size="+1"]http://www.neosteel.de/Nsepomkh0804e.pdf[/size]

i know this may seem convoluted but as i understand it Germany has very strict laws regarding minors purchasing such "adult" items online.
    sorry, best i can do.

btw, once they have your card no. all you'll have to do to order the belt will be email them. They try to answer emails within a week, they get overloaded with inquires. Dr. Mende has always replied to each and every email MsL or i have sent, and have answered every question, but do expect a delay.
    dc{MsL}

19. msjody0572

msjody0572 Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Ok, thank you.

1. If the boy sends the PDF via email to Dr. Mende, with the CC# filled out, then he will send the measuring kit.

2. After the measurements are taken, the other form is sent with those measurements and his CC# will be billed.

Is this correct?

Jody

Edit: That PDF is for the "Male and She-Male "Hip" Chastity Belt", not the waste belt. Does that matter or do we just use that form as well for both HIP and WASTE belts.

thanks.

20. dclann

dclann Active member

Local Time:
    i believe that is correct.

The waist belt sits much higher just under the navel.
    i believe you want the hip belt that rides just slightly above the hips.
    Please double check that on their site.

Please check with Dr. Mende regarding payment, they may have changed things since O/our order.
    It seems to me i had to send them a pic of the front and back of my credit card.

i see on their site you can fax them too.
    just an idea
    dc{MsL}

21. msjody0572

msjody0572 Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The boy can send a picture of the front and back of the CC in the email. I'll make sure the measurements are taken.

I noticed a signature is required in the PDF but there is no way to digitally sign it. So, what about that? Hiow did you send the form without a digital signature. Seems like faxing it is the only way. He would have to print it out and fax it. That is so antiquated I'm laughing now.

Jody.

22. dclann

dclann Active member

Local Time:
    Lol, me too. i don't think we signed anything.
    i guess in the email he can state his age, date of birth and his initials.
    we all do the best we can.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
    MsL & dc
    Best wishes

23. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:

hi there ,, sorry that i didn`t find this thread before . yes the neosteel ARCH is great for all sizes and shapes ..i wear the ARCH 24/7 since many years ,no wear and tear ,no ma hi there ,, sorry that i didn`t find this thread before . yes the neosteel ARCH is great for all sizes and shapes ..i wear the ARCH 24/7 since many years ,no wear and tear ,no maintenance what so ever . i am not wearing diapers but pantie liner and that is fine .i also measured myself , i mean with the help of my K/H and it works very well .we also did not travel to germany for measurements and it worked well..here are some pictures from my ARCH and if there are some questions ,feel free to send me a P/M..
    reg. GWENY

Attached Files:

24. msjody0572

msjody0572 Junior Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the pictures. The boy will be getting the climate penis tube with ABC. I am also making him get the rear locking system so I can unlock him for strapon without having to take his penis out of the tube.

What is the best cleaning regimen for the boy, given that he wears diapers 24/7?

Does anyone else have to wear a diaper here?

Jody.

25. Bobby

Bobby Junior Member

Local Time:
    MsJody,

FYI, I just sent you a pm.

I wear diapers every night and sometimes during the day so I have a lot of experience with combining chastity (CB6000s) and diapers.

To better answer your question, I would need to know what all he is using his diapers for (#1, #2, etc).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice