1. LockedForLife82

Local Time:
    8:43 AM
    Hi all,
    Has anyone had any dealings with SMBDSM? looking at a titanium cage with a PA bar.

I normally only deal with mature metal, but unfortunately they don’t have what I’m looking for, so I’m looking around for another option.

if you have had any dealings with SMBDSM then can you give me a brief review, quality, customer service, turnaround times etc (especially for uk customers).

Many Thanks

2. Kat9s toy

Kat9s toy Long term member

California (US)
    Local Time:
    12:43 AM
    I am in the US. I placed an order with SMBDSM late last year. It shipped from China in about 7-10 days after placing the order. Tracking followed it to the entry point in the US and then it disappeared. It was never handed off to the US Postal Service for delivery. I applied for a refund after about 1 month. The refund was processed without problem.

So, I can't speak for the quality of their products, and I doubt the disappearance of the item was the fault of SMBDSM. YMMV.

LockedForLife82 likes this.
  3. jamiesmith

jamiesmith New member

Pacific NW USA
    Local Time:
    12:43 AM
    I got one of them. It fit well, felt solid, and I liked the look. I think that perhaps only the PA piercing pin was really Ti. The rest was a dull finish, different-looking, and the weight seemed too high for Ti.

But the biggest problem was that the weld of the piercing pin to the ring it sits on was apparently a bit rough and it actually cut me a slight bit. I didn't feel pain or notice until i took underwear off at the end of a day.

I'm sure it could be filed or smoothed in some way but it was jarring enough to bleed from it that i haven't touched it again.

Antonio232 and LockedForLife82 like this.
  4. LockedForLife82

Local Time:
    8:43 AM
    Can anyone recommend a decent custom titanium cage with a fixed PA?
    Need something that will be 24/7/365 so must be able to open enough for cleaning without ever coming off. always used mature metal, for all of my 24/7/365 lock ups but they don’t offer what I want now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice