Questions on ring sizes with the cb-6000 etc

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by rts, Oct 23, 2011.

1. rts

rts New member

Local Time:
    4:04 AM
    Hello all,
    I decided to register to ask some advice. My girlfriend recently bought me a chastity device for my birthday, and decide to start us off with a relatively cheap and simple design as we dont have all the money in the world!

She bought this: http://www.bondara.c...chastity-device

The device itself is lovely, and would be perfect except for the fact that the ring is too tight. Within 30 seconds of putting the cage on (after a lot of patience... i was quite excited) my balls started to get darker before turning slightly blue. At this point were hastily removed the device again, a bit dishartend. The device doesnt come with any bigger rings, and the ring must be fully closed for the device to lock. Despite multiple tries, it appears the ring is simply too snug!

I have quite a thick penis at the base to the extent i must wear large size condoms, and my balls are quite high and tight. I measured the ring we have, and the diameter (side to side across the middle) when closed is exactly 2 inches.
    We began looking into more expensive devices, such as the cb-6000, but discoved that the largest ring size quoted, 2 inches diameter, is the same size as the one supplied with the device we have.

Do bigger sizes exist? Would anybody be able to offer any solutions, would the fact that CB-6000 are "U" shaped rather than "o" shaped mean a better fit?

Any help would greatly be appreciated as our excitement at embarking into this area of play has somewhat been dampened by this experience!

thanks, rts

2. Stu954

Stu954 New member

Local Time:
    11:04 PM
    I emailed the makers of the CB-6000, A.L. Enterprises, and they responded (a couple weeks ago) that larger rings were in production, and I should check their web site in a month or two.

That said, I only intend to use this device for travel. A custom sized Mature Metal device or full belt is so much better.

3. SlaveBo

SlaveBo I love this picture

On the edge!
    Local Time:
    I have seen a couple of devices that go larger than 50mm, I have linked one below. I will try and hunt down the other one that springs to mind!

http://www.uberkinky.co.uk/Chastity-Devices/Male-Chastity/Metal-Chastity.html

4. rts

rts New member

Local Time:
    Thank you both.

It would be really good if they did bring out some larger ring sizes some time soon. Fingers crossed.

The devices from uberkinky seem to only go up to 53mm, only 3mm bigger than the one i have, so im skeptical they'd work either. I may just wait for now!

Thanks again

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice