Balls slipping through gap

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Icdr, Feb 20, 2024.

1. Icdr

Icdr New member

Local Time:
    3:19 AM
    I struggle between a ring that is uncomfortable to wear and a ring where my balls can slip through the gap.

I normally buy cobra knockoffs online which come in 4 sizes, and I dont know the exact size of the rings I’m wearing. If i go with the smaller medium ring, the burning pain is too much, and if I go with the larger medium ring, my balls can slip through the gap.

I am normally high and tight and my testicles are maybe on the smaller side, but does anyone have advice on how to handle this, or cages where I can minimize the gap?

Missy61 likes this.
  2. Sirtofawn

Sirtofawn Member

Local Time:
    2:19 PM
    I had that issue last fall. Working outside, as I do all day, the first real cold spell my smaller testicle exited stage left. After the second time I ordered a slightly smaller ring (BAWR). After looking it over while waiting for the new ring, I found the cage had slop on the post that holds the lock. I built it up with a little JB Weld and filed it down to fit. That stopped the cage from swinging side to side, I then bent the post slightly to close the gap. My 46 mm small ring is ok, but does feel a little tight at times. The 48 mm that I modified the post on has been fine, and carried me through most of the winter outdoors in the cold. I will say a steel cage gives you options for modification if you are handy. Learning your proper ring size, however, is crucial. I cannot fit in a 45mm circle unless things are perfect, and I won't tolerate it long. The oval formed base rings have been much better. I still require daily Aquaphor to keep everything happy below my testicles, even after 4 months. Especially for nighttime erections. Good luck.

3. cagedhubby-RD

cagedhubby-RD Locked Huby

Operations Manager / Head Buyer
    USA, Pinckney, Michigan
    Local Time:
    I have had similar issues in the past. I found that it is not so much the ring size but the gap. If you use a cage that holds you penis closer to your balls then it makes it more difficult to slip out of. I wear a Jeusn cage... (https://www.jeusn.shopping/collections/jeusn-anal-toy). I almost never slip out of this one.

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    7:19 PM
    Take a look at cherry keeper, you can get rings by the MM and have the ball gap adjusted on them to. They also do a range of cage styles and there well priced.

5. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    I made it 2 hours in a real cobra cage before I had the worst ring burn of my life. I was back into my titanium BAW and all was well (same size ring/gap). Sometimes I feel the plastic ones just don't allow things to move as freely as they need to.

6. alphonsus

alphonsus Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:19 PM
    I'm a similar shape to you (high'n'tight, rather small balls). I've tried many different cages with a variety of ring sizes, some with different length spacers, some with a fixed distance between cage and ring.
    I found the most comfortable but reliable option was a large ring (50mm for me) and no spacer at all. That gives the room skin to hang naturally but not enough of a gap for balls to creep through.

Perverspepere likes this.
  7. Perverspepere

Perverspepere 7/5 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale.

Montreal
    Local Time:
    Wearing a BAW and I came to the conclusion that ball escape over time is almost unavoidable, even with a scrotum ring.

It's worse with a plastic cage though.

8. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    7:19 PM
    You need to go with the smallest ring you can comfortably wear then look at the ball gap, you need to get that as low as you can. Im often high and tight and have no ball slippage issues with my custom BAW with a fairly small ball gap. Some burning is usually ok just not constantly.

9. Missy61

Missy61 New member

Local Time:
    11:19 AM
    I have the same problem. I have a Holy Trainer V5 in standard size. It tends to happen sometimes when I bend over and one of my balls pulls through. Hurts like hell.

Perverspepere likes this.
  10. Perverspepere

Perverspepere 7/5 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale.

Montreal
    Local Time:
    I tried that one yesterday. Unfortunately it didn't work for me, too much pressure on the scrotum it was uncomfortable.

However the quality is good, plastic is very smooth, the ring design is not round but ok, perhaps a little too wide. It was very easy to put on and close with the single point attachment.

Oh well.

cagedhubby-RD likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice