Just saying hi and looking for advice

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Chasteginger, Dec 7, 2011.

1. Chasteginger

Chasteginger New member

Local Time:
    5:32 PM
    Hi everyone been lurking for a few weeks been interested in chastity for a while. I recently broached the subject with my gf and she like the idea of controlling when I orgasm which is all I really want don't want to be cuckold or sissy it's just not for me. Im looking for advice on what device is best for use from a few days to a couple months at most? Also I've got a stainless steel device I got from amazon rather cheaply to just see if I liked it but few issues with it think the ring is too small so can't wear too long most is 4 hours so far. Any advice would be great thanks

2. nuvaris

nuvaris Exploring the cognitive qualities of sensuality

IT
    Florida
    Local Time:
    11:32 AM
    It seems like no matter what DEVICE you get, a part of wearing it long term is getting used to it. The CBx000 series comes with different sizes so you can adjust as you see fit. A lot of people seem to start with that line then graduate towards something from Mature Metal or SteelWorx.

3. Hercock

Hercock Hercock

Local Time:
    6:32 PM
    HI,

Chastity for me is about my wife deciding when and how I enjoy an orgasm, she is not interested in me being a sissy or earning release through doing house work.
    I'm fitted into a CB6000 short cage 24/7 released for cleaning and servicing, it does take time to get use to and you should start slowley, working up to longer periods.

4. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    10:32 AM
    I agree with the others that for a first Chastity device you can't go wrong with the CB(whatever) plastic cage design. Yes they do have their down falls, but what Chastity device doesn't. So for a low cost, getting your feet wet, alliterative to finding out if this is something that really works for you, and your SO. I would go with a reputable company, many have some sort of warranty. That way if it does split soon, you can get it replaced. I started out with a CB3ks and still lock it on every so often. The best recommendation I can personal give, is go small. As in we all think we are large and in charge, but with Chastity you will find smaller makes it more comfortable, as that's the size you are 90% of the time. And if it doesn't have extra spaces, less pinching, less space to fill, and less of a chance you can escape.

As for becoming a sissy or dressing up, that's great if you don't have those desires. Being locked up has nothing to do with you being less of a man. Just one that is willing to have someone else control them to some part. But if she wants to make you, you will, just to orgasm again. Just saying.

Good luck, it's quite a ride, on I will never get off of, in more ways than one.

Missy Tanya

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice