How Long Does It Take

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Disciplined Boyfriend, Feb 22, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:04 AM
    During a recent discussion the Lady of the House and I were talking about the time it takes (with stimulation) to come to achieve orgasm. This is (old) information was based on her experiences with me. She also knows how long some of the her other partner's took too. However she has tasked me with finding out about other chaste men as she is sure of two things: 1 since being chaste it doesn't take as long; 2 extended bouts of chasty dramically reduce the time.

Therefore chaste men and their keyholders I ask this of you - how long does it take (on average), what sort of speed of strokes and have you noticed any major differences. My personnal experiences are that getting older has definitely reduced the time, certain medication have almost made it impossible. Alcohol consumption is also a major factor - 1 drink makes you a sex god, 4 drinks makes you a bit loose for your cage. Current mood and emotions also are important.

For me, it used to be 5 minutes of frantic stroking back in my younger days, now I'm lucky if it takes 30 seconds since being almost permantently caged and prior to that it was about a minute. And as Lady C remaked once - good job I keep you in a cage otherwise you'd be coming every time your trousers rubbed on you the wrong way.

So stopwatches out - oh and you'll need something else out as well as supervision and a keyholder willing to allow scientific investigation. The whole reason behind this is worthy of a separate thread and best not confuse things here.

A

2. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    4:04 AM
    We’ve never timed it for my releases in the last four years, but I used to be able to have piv for 30-60 minutes without a problem as we have had sex pretty much daily over our entire marriage. To the point my Wife would basically tell me it’s time to wrap it up after she had her orgasm or orgasms.
    Her goal as part of chastity was to get me to be able to cum just by rubbing a finger or two over my cock. We haven’t come close to that yet, but if she strokes fast for a minute I’ll explode, but when we have piv I can hold out for 15-20 minutes so she can get her O. I’m not allowed to cum from piv any more unless she’s in a very giving mood, maybe for our anniversary or something like that.
    I know if she told me to jerk off and not hold back at all, no changing pace etc, I’d be cumming within 30-60 seconds now.
    My Wife loves that she’s wiped away my stamina, I find it a huge turn on also honestly, and as long as she’s happy with the way our sex life is, then I am very happy to continue this way forever.
    Maybe when I’m due for a full orgasm again, she’ll time it and see how fast she can make me cum.

Disciplined Boyfriend likes this.
  3. cagedhubby-RD

cagedhubby-RD Locked Huby

Operations Manager / Head Buyer
    USA, Pinckney, Michigan
    Local Time:
    5:04 AM
    In the past when we did have PIV... I was good and bad. Sometimes I lasted... Other times I was very quick. Now I am locked 24/7. When I do get to stroke it for her... Maybe 1 minute and I am done. She loves seeing me cum occasionally. Not very often though. I probably only get to cum once every 2 months if Im lucky.

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I Carnt remember! Joking aside thought, the last time I was edged I definitely got there a lot quicker than when I younger.

5. Pepe_

Pepe_ Active member

Professional
    Texas
    Local Time:
    4:04 AM
    I have been locked for most of the last year. When unlocked I didn't notice I'd cum any faster. It was pretty much normal.

6. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    my experience is, the longer im kept caged the shorter the time it takes me to cum.
    sometimes i,ve been allowed to cum after being locked for a lengthy period, a few minutes...then the next day she wanked me and forced a cum which takes longer, ....the next day forced again, which might take 20-30 mins or so with very little in the way of me producing cum, sometimes even none, she says she likes to drain me of any cum left in my balls.....Then i'm locked again and the process repeated

7. MicroDikAdam

MicroDikAdam Member

IT
    USA, Bible Belt sadly
    Local Time:
    I was always a fast cummer, under a minute, but chastity has got me down to 10 seconds. The wife loves it as all she has to do for my "jack time" is watch. Chastity made finish much faster, and now I'm not able to last past 30 seconds cage free. She's given up hope on any PIV for us

8. cagedhubby-RD

USA, Pinckney, Michigan
    Local Time:
    PIV... it is a nice memory. Like you... I cum fast. I just always got too excited and could not hold it. Never really having an orgasm is the best way for me. At least I keep my wife happy. That means everything to me.

MicroDikAdam likes this.
  9. MicroDikAdam

MicroDikAdam Member

IT
    USA, Bible Belt sadly
    Local Time:
    This sums up why our marriage works. I love making her happy, and if that means she has to keep my dick caged up, she's willing to make that sacrifice...

cagedhubby-RD likes this.
  10. cagedhubby-RD

USA, Pinckney, Michigan
    Local Time:
    I totally understand. We are the same way. Not having PIV is fine. She gets to cum as often as she wants to with me serving her. She tells me that she is more than satisfied and happy with that. She tells me that having me caged is the best thing we ever did.

MicroDikAdam likes this.
  11. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Lady C is much the same, she really gets off on the control that she has over my body and with such little effort. Her goal is to make me cum for her on demand, just a click of her fingers, or a hooked finger doing the come hither action, or maybe her licking her lips.

Bring it on I say,
    A

Queens servant73 likes this.
  12. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I don't get to stroke it. She wants all penile contact to be hers and hers alone. Its hers to play with and when not its safely locked in its cage until the next time.

A

13. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think when you're in the cage it's like foreplay and the longer you're in there, the more foreplay you get and therefore the closer to climax you're going to be, or in your case, the closer to denial,

A

14. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Back in the day I remember such, day 1 was glorious, day 2 was a bit of a damp squid and day 3 was a waste of time and almost painful.

A

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice