Looker 2 Questions

Discussion in 'Steelworxx' started by soccerslave, Jan 2, 2024.

1. soccerslave

soccerslave Long term member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    3:35 AM
    I've been wearing my Looker 2 for the past few months since receiving it and it's been great. I feel as secure, locked away and denied as I do with my Behind Barz belt, which is frustratingly satisfying! I need some insight and advice from those long time wearers though:

What's everyone's opinion on a safe, realistic amount of time to safely remain locked with the urethra plug inserted? There's always anecdotal horror stories -- which I appreciate as such -- but am looking for success stories and strategies to put my mind at ease. Right now I'm removing every three or four days or of paranoia and (despite my best efforts) an often strong scent of piss.

Which leads me to my next question: Advice on keeping the hygiene under and around the end cap in check to avoid smelling like a NYC back alley?

I'm grateful for the help!

2. soccerslave

soccerslave Long term member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    3:35 AM
    Last question, the little screw at the end of the pipe that keeps things from dripping out or, by some accounts, crawling in. Who uses this, is it necessary?

3. ChastityG

ChastityG New member

Netherlands, Friesland, Leeuwarden
    Local Time:
    12:35 PM
    I've been wearing my looker 02 for almost 3 months now. I have the fixed plug so I can't remove it. The first days it took some time to get used to the plug but now I barely feel in anymore. It is a really comfortable cage.

In my opinion it is important to clean the cage once every day. Before I go to bed I completely remove the cage for cleaning. It is impossible to clean the plug while wearing the cage. I am now looking to buy a ultrasonic cleaner because it can be very hard to clean the cage due to the covered end.

I advice you to always use the screw at the end of the plug so that you can be sure that nothing is getting in and out of you.

soccerslave likes this.
  4. good2fun

good2fun Long term member

Local Time:
    I used to clean my Looker 2s with fixed plugs on a weekly basis.
    But the length of the urethral plugs is in both cases is so that it ends between cage and A-ring. Longer plugs causes irritation for me.
    For me it was essential to clean using an utrasonic bath and sterilize with a 80% isoprop alcohol solution.
    I uses also sterile lube for installation and never used the screw.

These are my experiences. Others may have different.

soccerslave likes this.
  5. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    11:35 AM
    I have typically done weekly cleans as the longest period continually locked. Not that I have felt the absolute need to remove but it feels like the right thing to do to keep things hygienic.

I tried using the screw but it unscrewed itself and I lost it not long after purchasing!

soccerslave likes this.
  6. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    8:35 PM
    I must admit I am not the best with hygiene, nor have I ever had any problems.

Every few months id give it a clean in a ultrasonic bath, I also had a permanent insert, I found that over time urine would crystalize inside the tube which ended up restricting the flow. I cleaned that out with a stiff piece of wire that was trimmed exactly to right length, one would not want to stick a piece of wire into your inner urethra.....and this never gave me any issue what so ever

Normally when it was removed for sex it was replaced straight after with a bit of spit for lube.

To be honest the tether I use now is more comfortable , and more secure...but the urethral insert was my go to for a good many years, I never pulled out over it, i never found out if i could somehow re-thread the cock back onto it pretty sure i could pull on the cage enough to get out I just never did.

7. Aspire02

Aspire02 Long term member

SEA
    Norway, Oslo
    Local Time:
    I have lost my screw to. I try to clean Avery other week if I have it on for longer periodes my longest is 5 weeks so not that long.. both of mine have fixed tubes and my newest cage is 50mm

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice