It's too big!

Discussion in 'Birdlocked' started by ladylocked, Aug 13, 2011.

1. ladylocked

ladylocked New member

Local Time:
    1:35 AM
    Hi,

While measuring myself before buying the Birdlocked Pink Mini, I found something troubling - my "ideal size" was directly between the 45 and 40mm. When tying the string at 125mm(40mm diameter ~~ 125 mm circumference) I got circulation issues, yet at 140( ~ 45mm) the string was just a little loose. I decided to try my luck and got the 45, and sadly enough, I was right, it's just barely too big. I had it on for almost 2 hours before I felt a testicle pop out. Blah. Any quick, dirty fixes I can do to keep my testes in place without modding the device itself? I'm afraid I'd break something...

2. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    8:35 AM
    Cock ring might help.

I did have the same problem with BL (balls slipping through).

If your balls are loose enough, it might be worth trying.

3. petevans

petevans Member

South Wales
    Local Time:
    6:35 AM
    It's funny that you have brought this up as I was going to submit a thread on something very similar. Not with the Birdlocked but CB6Ks. The problem I have is that although the A rings from the CB3K & CB6K are meant to be the same size they're not quite. Consequently although I can fit into the # 4 from the CB3K - I can't with the # 6.

I thought I'd make the # 3 smaller - I did this using an expanded neoprene (rubber type) 1/2 circlular cord. This works up to a point.

However & this is what I'm coming onto. After having a suggestion put to me about ball busting - I have been experimenting (quite extensively). I used a sock filled with coins & then placed within another sock. What I found amazed me - which was that my balls/scotal sac had expanded quite a bit. I then found I couldn't get the 3 # A ring on, but had to revert to the larger # 2 (1 is largest & 5 is the smallest). I then wondered if they would go even bigger? After an extended ball-bashing session, I realised I couldn't even get the # 2 on - so had to revert to # 1! By the morning they had reduced in size - so was able to get the # 2 on.

So whilst you probably can't make the Birdlocked A-ring smaller (I know they sell separate rings) - you could make your balls bigger! Give it a go!

Divine Mistress Angelique's pet & plaything

4. ladylocked

ladylocked New member

Local Time:
    Cock ring may work. One worry I have, though, is that the ring will slip towards the bottom of my instrument, and allow my balls to slip inside the BL's ring, causing major discomfort. What do you think?

5. ladylocked

ladylocked New member

Local Time:
    I thought I might follow up. I did eventually find a solution to my problem. I took a rubber wrist band, strung it around my balls and over the top of the device. To get it the right diameter, I twisted the section above the device until it was tight enough. Then I stuck the small loophole that was left through the plastic locking peg piece, and now have a fairly secure mod in place. Doesn't look too ghetto either. Also makes defeating the device by pushing down really hard, because of how tight the band is around my balls.. Now my only big problem left with the device is that pissing is nearly impossible without pee shooting through all the other holes of the device. I thought of sticking a straw into the head portion of the birdlocked and pissing through it, but when my dick is shrunken, I can't reach the urethral hole. What should I do?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice