Kink3d cobra

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Alatari Yassavi, Feb 6, 2024.

1. Alatari Yassavi

Local Time:
    3:09 PM
    So I got my cobra nano, I might need a smaller base ring, but maybe not. I wore is for a little less then an hour to get the general feel. The cage fit well with mild discomfort on the top of my head, I will find if there is a sharp edge and sand it. While wearing it it felt good for a while then my left nuts started to get tender. I giggled the cage and ring, the tenderness went away. I compared my base ring to my old cheapy metal Terrence and it is the same width but the height (bottom to lock) is smaller on the Terrence than the cobra. The cobra is basically a circle. I had ordered the curved base and there is a slight curve but not much. Is this common? Sorry for the word vomit.

2. Gigaman

Gigaman Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    Since your post says Kink3d cobra i’m assuming you bought the original and not a knock off. I just wanna make sure cause I’m considering getting one and I’ve read the other reviews. I just wanna see what you have to say about it after a while.

Alatari Yassavi likes this.
  3. Alatari Yassavi

Local Time:
    I will definitely up date as I go and get it dialed in. I got it directly from Kink3d. The material is smooth and of solid quality. As with most devices there is some guess work.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice