chastity and toilet function related

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by devilsadvocate666, Feb 5, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. devilsadvocate666

Local Time:
    6:01 AM
    sorry if this has already been asked, but ive been struggling to properly finish after i go to the bathroom, it never feels as though i fully empty if you know what i mean, is this normal and if so how do i rectify this :)

2. locked_sheila

locked_sheila Long term member

Local Time:
    Possibility the tube is too short? Or,

Possibility you're not properly aligned with the end of the cage.

I don't tend to have an issue but can be times where the cage is in the way so there is a bit of resistance. I use a cotton bud to realign in this instance.

I take it you have tried device free as well??

3. devilsadvocate666

Local Time:
    its fine device free, and i just have to kinda force it out more than normal while wearing it. ive got a slightly larger device model coming tomorrow as the one i currently have (its a crappy wee £15 knock off one from amazon which i chose simply to test if its something i want to to long term but it's too small, im going for the "Veaglefly HT V5" model which ive had a lot of research about and it seems to be a pretty good one.

with my current cage, the glans is touching the end of the cage so not sure if thats a "no no" or its fine, but also not sure as its the first time ive ever experimented with chastity (whilst having it in my mind to do for a LONG time)

4. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    12:01 AM
    Yeah, shouldn't be tough to pee in it. I'd say my pee-hole is unobstructed and pee flows easily. I once had a micro cage on and wasn't lined up right. I had a plastic tube at the time. The pee kind of filled up the tube until it found an opening. That was not pleasant. Ended up washing right after that bit of fun. And yeah, still felt like I needed to go after.

5. locked_sheila

locked_sheila Long term member

Local Time:
    Going down the route of many devices until you start to find the right one .

Would say your doing the right thing. Another thought could be if you are a little.... 'excited' when trying. It took me a while to forget about it and just have it as a thing that was on.

I went through a number of devices, starting with a silicone one, the CB, The vice etc. am now waiting for my first customer one (HT v5) but going proper, rather than knock off.

House of Denial have a number of devices, have a jts S213 large at the moment.

Could be worth while trying the HoD JTS devices, as some of them the rings fit a number of different cages, so you can experiment with ring size / tube length with the same device types and have a mix and match.

6. devilsadvocate666

Local Time:
    thanks for the information, ill see how i go with the HT V5 first, (im sure its a genuine one as its sold by "Veaglefly Europe" which makes me think its legit) also the reviews from the store are all fantastic so that also makes me thing its legit (this one is costing me around 40 ish so its more than the 12.99 i paid for the current one) from researching it seems as though the resin ones are better for the skin as well compared to the plastic.

7. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    1:01 AM
    I think it's the bend. I've tried a few cages and the one I have now has a good bend to it, which helps to avoid the cage poking my pants out too much. But there are times when peeing takes a few minutes and still doesn't feel complete.

8. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    1:01 AM
    I've read others have this problem so it seems fairly common at first. Guess I've been lucky its never been an issue.

9. devilsadvocate666

Local Time:
    It could be the bend, the one I'm currently using does have one. The one I've got arriving tomorrow is almost straight but not fully so

true42 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice