Success with Mature Metal Jailbird

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by radical, Jun 5, 2011.

1. radical

radical New member

Local Time:
    7:44 PM
    I received my new Jailbird early this week and have been wearing it 24/7 since. Having had a string of CBs over the last eight years, including Birdlocked, Sentinel, Exobyte, BON4, Stallion Guard, CB2000, CB3000, CB6000 and CB6000S, I can honestly say this is the best and worth the price.

It is brilliant - this is the first that I have been able to wear comfortably all day and all night. Previously the best and the one that I used for the last two years was the CB6000S, but that was still a bit bulky to wear and uncomfortable (and smelly) after a couple of days. Being a grower, I also stopped about 1/2 inch short of the end of it when totally flaccid, and could pull out and re-insert at will - staying chaste in it was by willpower rather than by being enforced.

So I read all the articles recommending a custom build device, and since Lori was out of the running as my wife does not want me to have a PA, I took the recommendation about looking at the Mature Metal devices. I chose the Jailbird because frankly it really looks the business and also because it is open it should be possible to keep really clean (I found the CB6000 got smelly despite all best efforts). I read the Mature Metal sizing guide and then also read Pansy Tarts guide to sizing.

I really wanted a snug fit, and thought that if I got a really snug fit then I would be able to tuck myself in the device in such a way that my foreskin was retracted which would help cleanliness, plus a snug fit would make erections almost impossible. Unless I can get most of an erection I can not come despite trying everything including vibrators. In the CB6000S I could get 90% of an erection (albeit uncomfortable), and could make myself come with some hard tugging or (easier) with a vibrator held to the tip.

Pansy Tart recommends a short cage and I took that advice. (S)He also recommends a large testie ring, and with hindsight I could possible have used an extra 1/8" on that. It is a little tight (especially at 4am), but Mature Metal can and will produce a spare ring at a reasonable price if it bothers me. The benefit of the tightness is that pulling out is next to impossible (I have tried, and think I possibly could, but it is very painful and I'm sure I could not get back in).

I chose
    Ring Style : Oval
    Cage/Ring Gap : 3/8"
    Cage Length : 1 3/4"
    Ring Size : 1 7/8"
    Cage Diameter : 1 1/8"
    High Security Screw

I am delighted with the cage which is a snug fit over the corona and head of my penis and the fit ensures that my foreskin does indeed stay locked back as you will be able to see in the photo. After 4 days wear, I am well pleased.

Attached Files:

2. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    12:44 PM
    Nice looking Device. But don't understand using it with your foreskin pulled back all the time. I thought that was the biggest complaint of Un-Cuts. Seems that it would be uncomfy for the most part. But having my done way before I even knew what it was for, at birth, I can't comment on that.

I too are a grower, and can slip out the back of most devices at times. But honor and respect for Chasity keeps me honest. I did get a PA 3 years ago and still waiting to use it for security . But have luv having it done. Reminds me that I'm owned, every time I get to see it. And have found that it does make pull out way more difficult while wearing my belt. Still, just knowing I could, if really had too, just takes away from the thrill of 100% no chance of Orgasm without permission. But then again, I'm my own K/H and all I would be cheating on is myself. Now that's F--Ked Up. I do this to myself..Lol

Reminds me, find a kinder K/H, Missy Tanya

3. celticpagansub

celticpagansub New member

Local Time:
    Just a point on keeping your foreskin pulled back. It could lead to very unconfortable swelling due to water retention in the foreskin.

I have a new (1month) MM jailbird which i have to wear 24/7. I also have foreskin and a PA piercing. I don't pull the foreskin back unless i'm released for cleaning. The PA piecing is attached to the end of the cage so i have no chance of pull out.

I've had no issue with leaving the foreskin covering my penis and it covers part of the PA ring. Going for a pee will keep most of the area under the foreskin clean as urine comes out sterile anyway, just make sure you bath or shower every day.

Having a PA ring attached to the end of the cage has an added bonus of it having a gentle tug on the penis on and off all day. This creates a limited amount of stimulation that's just enough to keep you wound up a lot of the time.

4. radical

radical New member

Local Time:
    Thank you for your comments and I am sorry that I have taken a while to respond but the picture may explain why.

I found the Mature Metal Jailbird by far the most comfortable CB I have had, but the issue of the foreskin remained.

If I left it forward, then it was unhygenic and got mild infections and frankly smelled unpleasant.

If I pulled it back as in the original photo, then it kept cleaner, still got mild infections, but did not look very good and sometimes got pinched.

The answer - circumcision, which I had in July and now am locked, clean, smell free, infection free and happy. So is my wife who loves the new look saying that even when flacid I look ready for action (and hence even more "locked up"!)

As you can see from attached picture - nice fit now!

Attached Files:

5. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    8:44 PM
    Looks nice and snug, the bars are definitely winning.
    Rita

6. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    8:44 PM
    Lovely pic. Looks really neat.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice