New and looking for ideas/resources

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by ctmiss, Oct 29, 2011.

1. ctmiss

ctmiss New member

Local Time:
    4:06 PM
    Hello! I am new to this lifestyle - my boyfriend introduced all of this to me and it has definitely improved our sex life. Since we are new his time in the CB6000 is limited. I am looking for toys to use that will tease him while he is still wearing the device. Any ideas???

2. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Welcome Ctmiss. Just look around and check out many of the post here about just what you asked of. I'm sure you will find many answers for your questions. As for a quick suggestion, tie him to the bed, bring him to the point of no return, lets say 5 times. Then walk out of the room. Get a bag of frozen something from the freezer and "cool" him off. Re-lock the CB6k and make a big deal of closing the lock. Then tell him that you have removed the keys for the location, so pleading won't help, but nice. And never let him know the dated that he is to be released for an orgasm. Keeping him on is best behavior till you decide. Then release him from the bed and pull up your nightgown and tell him to start off by showing you just how much he is willing to please you he is for locking him up. I bet in weeks you will have him agreeing to almost anything for a chance of another orgasm. If not, in months and he will agree to anything. If you doubt it, just try it for real. It works, very well. Take it from me!!

Welcome again, Missy Tanya

3. Lessfree

Lessfree Lessfree

Local Time:
    5:06 PM
    When my wife locks the lock she has a small hour glass of 30 min that she uses for my time on the internet. If I am nice she will turn it over too start again before it runs out and then maybe not. Any time I run over is a extra week for me. Nothing sexual but part of my training and showing Her control over me.

4. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    7:06 PM
    I am in the process of serving a straight 90 days without release of anykind not even for *cleaning*.
    That said i don't recomend a long time for a beginner, but maybe a week? Or what ever he can endure plus a day or two?
    We have sorted out the CB6000 quite well and overcome the niggles, but not before a lot of trial and error, a lot of cuts and abrasions to my (Her) penis due to wrong fit. When i finally got it right and found that i could wear it for more than a few days for the first time ever it was an elated WOW!!!!! Moment. So first advice is a long sentence (but reasonable and considering Your personal circumstances) then simply remind him of what he can't have. Use your vibrator and toys on Yourself and get many orgasms while he watches or listens. Make him get you off with his mouth etc.

Make hints that You might let him out and find the smallest excuses not to, or simply change Your mind when the time comes.
    Tell him "the time may come, but that doesn;t mean you will" .

Imagination here is the key.

Have lots of fun and Yeah, welcome to the best and friendliest board on the internet!

Oh yeah i forgot the ** about cleaning.
    i have unfortunately gotten quite good at cleaning without removal.
    That took a while to figure out but i can now pass the up close smell test every time without a paddling for any missed odours.
    i also wouldn't enforce a long term sentnece until the "cleaning in place" is mastered.
    The SMELL!!!! is awesomely horrible after even a few days without cleaning.
    Use q-tips, alchohol, squirt soap, and a gentle water pick.
    Amazing how dirty it gets and how clean it can get if done right.
    Oh yeah...welcome again and have lots of fun!

5. nuvaris

nuvaris Exploring the cognitive qualities of sensuality

IT
    Florida
    Local Time:
    5:06 PM
    Toys are great, but teasing him with your attitude will probably be the most effective toy. You may want to see just how horny he gets and what he's willing to do for even a taste of sex by the end of a week. All people are different so you'll have to get to know what he wants, what he wants but doesn't want to tell you he wants, and what he wants you to make him do. It's this level of intimacy that can be the best part of this kind of play.

Have fun, be free!

6. ctmiss

ctmiss New member

Local Time:
    Thank you all for the great ideas and suggestions. We are having a lot of fun learning - well probably more fun for me than him!!

7. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    12:06 AM
    Jow about a chain one end secured on his cb lock and the other end padlocked to something else

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice