Permanent Lori Tube

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by dfs495, Oct 16, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. dfs495

dfs495 Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:33 PM
  2. HPE

HPE New member

Local Time:
    8:33 PM
    The link does not work for me. What is the video called?

3. imkink4u

imkink4u Member

Local Time:
    Maybe this one http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=LnoR2-S758-

4. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    8:33 PM
    It doesn't work for me either, but my Adobe Flash Plogin always crashes anyway. But I understand it's a video of a Lori tube locked being sealed with JB weld...

5. iheartchastity

Seems dangerous, unhygenic, and impractical. Wouldn't he be better off with male castration?

6. dfs495

dfs495 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Sorry everyone is having trouble with the link. Works for me.

If you go to www.xtube.com and use the advanced search feature and look for "permanent chastity" you should find the video. using normal search brings up too many videos.

It is a guy using some type of metal adhesive to make his Lori tube permanent. If it is real he will have a challeneg ever getting the thing off. He does this while chatting online or on the phone with a Mistress Sophia.

Would be interesting to hear from this guy, Sophia or anyone else interested in permanent chastity (if that is possible)

7. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    12:33 PM
    From the sounds of it, it sounds like JB Weld is what he is using. If area is cleaned and somewhat roughen, it does work very well. I use to repair Dental instruments for my wife while she was a Assistant. But with time, heat and water it will fail. But maybe for weeks, even more than a year he could be in deep do do.

But he did a very good job of coating everything important, even the key holes. Got to give it to him. Hope is works out and he gets what he wanted from it. I have a Mistress here that has wanted to get a hold of my keys for ages. Sounds hot and exciting, but in real life I couldn't be 24/7 permitted in my Neosteel. Must be release every few days for a good cleaning. But again I did get excited watching him glue himself in..

I wonder if?? Missy Tanya

8. MissKelly

MissKelly Active member

Local Time:
    2:33 PM
    that just seems unhealthy to me ,

Options for you Tanya are have two keys give one to someone your trust who could give it to you under you Online Mistress approval , but yet she could have the other key and feel in control

9. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    12:33 PM
    Yes Mistress Kelly, I've thought of that many times. Such as to send her the key. The spare key slipped into one of those plastic lock boxes that once is snapped together, you will have to break it to remove the key. This way she could ask to see the key case to make sure it is still intact, and I haven't been cheating.

But like I've said, I like to stay clean and every 3-4 days I must remove and give everything a good cleaning. So only people that would like this, is the Postal Service. And since it's a government run business, I don't depend on their commitment to being there for the little person. I could just see another tax if they knew I would pay to get back my key.. Now that's a Mistress I want no part of. Well other than the 80% of me they seem to have gotten their claws in already.

Taxes and Chastity, what else could I want, Missy Tanya

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice