How are your lock-up periods initiated/ended?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by btsc, Jan 24, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. CuriousAndy

CuriousAndy Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    8:09 PM
    Sometimes she'll ask me to lock up when she's feeling dominant. Sometimes I'll ask to be locked when I'm feeling submissive. At the moment I think she initiates a little more than me.

It ends when I'm allowed to cum, if she's in the mood for a change. She'll decide when I'm allowed to cum. Sometimes afterward the cage stats off and we just drift into being a vanilla couple for a little while. Sometimes afterward she'll tell me to lock back up.

Chastitybella likes this.
  2. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    6:09 AM
    We are very similar. I'm only unlocked for grooming about once every 10-17 days.

I asked about a trip up north for some "winter sports". She declined because it's not really her "thing" anymore. She offered to let me go by myself but I would need to be caged with no key.

I'm unlocked for play when she decides it's time.

3. Chili-boy

Chili-boy Long term member

Local Time:
    11:09 AM
    We have been playing at this for about 4 years. I am always caged these days, we had a break after 105 days (not that I was counting of course :) ) and Miss regretted it as I made a mess with PIV. I was told to put the cage on a few months back and have been allowed to cum once in the cage back in late November. She doesn't like PIV any more and we have a wand, a rose and my tongue of course. We have agreed I am to wear a cage permanently. She has the best sex ever as we bought a thin Vixskin dildo for my Meo harness. She likes this in the rear and knows it's very frustrating for me. What a life

4. Lockedpeanut

Lockedpeanut Active member

Local Time:
    11:09 AM
    Sorry no around once every 4 weeks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice