A future in chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Les Slave Julie, Oct 18, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. Les Slave Julie

Local Time:
    11:20 PM
    I was formerly known as Maid Penny but a change of Mistress means a new name. This is just to say hello and outline my future chastity life. Mistress collared me at the BBB in Birmingham 20th Sept 2009. This year some dramatic extras have occurred.

August 4th - Mistress and I signed a slave contract making me Her owned property.

October 3rd - Mistress has had me tattooed as her property with "Slave - my name - 432-398-307 - Owned by - Her name"
    On my pubic mound in one inch high black gothic style lettering.

October 15th - I am granted one orgasm prior to full time lockup. The chastity plan is agreed. Mistress has decided We will not go months and months locked up.
    Mistress does not like the milking scenario. She feels I should be rewarded with a proper orgasm (method to be decided by Her) if I have been good. She also feels I should be released at a maximum of 31 days.
    24/7 has happened and I get a fixed amount of releases per year based on dates that mean things to us and or national days. my slave contract allows me a guaranteed orgasm once a month i e within 31 days of last one but the contract also alllows extensions to release date and if this runs into the next agreed date then I lose that release completely.

Dates are as follows and numbers in brackets are days from previous release. I know it may seem tame to some longevities on here but it is a start.
    Jan 1 - New Years day (6)
    Jan 22 - (21)
    Feb 14 Valentines day (23)
    Feb 24 My birthday (10)
    Mar 17 St Patricks day (21)
    April 1 Fools day (15) - this one has strings attached
    May 2 - Mistress's birthday (31)
    May late bank holiday (approx 26)
    June 26th - date we first met (approx 29)
    July 21st - Date we first became an item (25)
    Aug 4th - Slave contract signing day (15)
    Aug bank holiday (approx 24)
    Sep 20th - Collared this day (approx23)
    Oct 3rd - Slave tattoo day (13)
    Oct 31st Halloween ( 28 )
    Nov 5th Bonfire night (6)
    Nov 30th St andrews day (25)
    Dec 25th Christmas day (25)

Thus 18 releases are possible at an average of 20 days. There is no means for me to earn extra ones.
    One of the punishments in my slave contract is chastity extension and if say my Oct 31 date was extended by a week it would be lost and I just get the nov 5th one.
    My next orgasm is Halloween which is 16 days from last one. As my previous best was 15 days that is a tough start. Admittedly I could get another one a week later provided I don't lose it as outlined above.

I know this has been a longwinded post but I am so excited I just had to share it with someone/everyone.

Julie

2. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    4:20 PM
    Good post, and a good plan to start with, I'd say. Congrats to you and your Mistress!

3. Les Slave Julie

Local Time:
    Thank you for your nice comment Strict Sir. As you rightly interpret it, it is a plan and it is to start with and can change (unlike another site where my only reply to the same post compares it to communist Russia).
    At the end of the day Mistress and I are just two people enjoying life together.

Thanks again

Julie

4. Strict Sir

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    Well said, enjoying life together. How it should be! Sounds like she's enjoying it too. Does she tease you between releases? I assume she's getting all of the orgasms she wants?

5. Les Slave Julie

Local Time:
    Yes Mistress teases me regularly and yes She gets all the orgasms she wants by my mouth or fingers or her "pink friend" vibrator when i am made to watch.

I must admit I am longing for an orgasm already and its only been 5 days with 11 to go to Halloween. But as they say be careful what you wish for and I have certainly got what i wished for.

Thank you Strict Sir for your interest

Slave Julie

6. Strict Sir

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    Well, 16 days is not that long of a sentence, but I do understand that you must already be feeling the denial. You should be thankful your wonderful Mistress has in mind no more than a month at a time for you. Though it does sound like you better be on your best behavior, lest you miss a scheduled release date.

As difficult as the denial can get at times, it gives you the opportunity to really focus on your Mistress' pleasure. You know, learn to get your pleasure vicariously through her pleasure during lock down times. It can be very rewarding once you accept that your own orgasms are limited. Does Mistress have you doing extra household chores, or use corporal punishment or anything... or just a bedroom thing?

I like the tattoo she got you. Must be a good thing you two have going since she has so definitely marked you as hers. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

7. Les Slave Julie

Local Time:
    Thank you Strict Sir for your continued interest and messages.

Yes Mistress has me doing most of the chores. She does find it difficult to stay seated whilst I do the work as She is used to looking after others and now She has me to work for her She finds it difficult but it is always a learning curve. She does much cooking as She is a better cook than I am also She doesn't like me ironing which is a bit of a downer for me as being chained to the ironing board I find enjoyable. Those two things apart most of the other household duties are mine.

I have two diaries one containing all my duties and the other one all my infringements and associated penalties.

There are still two grown up sons living at home so out-of-bedroom activities are limited since we all work during day.. Also the noise made when I am cropped can be heard by them (they told me this once and whilst they know and accept what we do they don't want to see or hear it which is fair enough)
    I get cropped and caned daily as a matter of course. My penalty book includes additional quantities with implements of Mistress's choice.

Regarding the tattoo I am very proud to be marked as Hers and the use of O/our real names I feel means more than made up names as used on sites such as this one.

Once again thank you Strict Sir

Les slave Julie

8. Strict Sir

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    You're welcome, julie. I enjoy hearing about your lovely relationship with your Mistress.

Sounds like it must be difficult with the kids at home, you know, the cropping and caning and everything else. Glad you're able to work it in. Regular discipline is important.... and fun! :)

You need to learn how to do the ironing like she wants, it seems, then you can do that for her too. You might suggest to her that you could shampoo her hair for her too if she would like that. So many ways to be useful and give Mistress a pleasant life. The more relaxed she is, the more likely to allow you to pleasure her in bed.

Have fun!

9. Les Slave Julie

Local Time:
    Well Halloween came and so did I :D

However due to a major indiscretion on my part which upset Mistress terribly Mistress has imposed an extension to my next period which means my November 5th one is lost and I now have to wait till St Andrew's day a full 30 days which is unknown territory for me/Us.
    I accept Her decision but this is going to be a trying month methinks.

Julie

10. avidwood

avidwood Member

Local Time:
    Seems like a realistic and well thought out plan. My first impulse was this is way too many release opportunities, based on some of the other comments on this board. But after thinking it through, it seems pretty realistic. Especially when you lose an opportunity or two. That should keep you in line.

Regards

11. Les Slave Julie

Local Time:
    Thank you for your kind comments. It is a lot compared to some but it seemed like a good start point. Mistress is already looking at amending the timetable in the new year when hopefully more secure chastity comes to fruition via a piercing.
    I did get to make love to Mistress on St Andrews day and it was wonderful and Christmas day draws near.

Thank you again

Julie

12. MissKelly

MissKelly Active member

Local Time:
    6:20 PM
    Congratulations sounds like a lovely life and hope it goes well for both of Y/you

13. Les Slave Julie

Local Time:
    Been a quiet period on here for me but things have been a bit up and down. Having bought and tried steel devices with poor results, the month of January was device free due to their ineffectiveness. A better financial position in February enabled the purchase of an off the shelf full steel belt. Nice device but due to my being overweight and this being an off the shelf item whilst it fits round the waist and 'front areas' the rear anal hole does not line up well with my rear anal hole with resulting problems doing "number two's". As a temporary but long term measure until the weight has been lost I purchased a cb6000s and must say I am very impressed and happy. Very comfortable now on for four days with no discomfort at all, long may it continue.
    Mistress is now re-imposing the calendar schedule previously posted and is already looking at deleting a few of my "too generous" release possibilities but now I have a comfortable device I couldn't be happier.

14. Strict Sir

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    Congrats on the new device! And, as always, thanks for sharing your journey.

15. Lucy

Lucy Lucy X

UK, East Midlands
    Local Time:
    12:20 AM
    Hello Les slave Julie, If you are looking for a good belt solution with no need for the anal hole have a look at the fetish felix cs-100 or cs-500, I prever the cs-500 as it allows cleaning. No rear strap - and a combination between a ball trap and belt so the best of both worlds. And you can get them on a try first - so no not much money wasted if it all goes wrong or doesnt work - my picture (minus the clips) is the cs-100 version - good luck!

16. Les Slave Julie

Local Time:
    Just a quick update to say that We are back on schedule to the aforementioned calendar plan. I was allowed release on my birthday 24th Feb. Mistress graciously allowed me a wank after one of Her punishment sessions and left the device off for 24 hours. When She required Her cock inside Her, I failed to produce a useable erection so was locked up until the 17th March.

17. Les Slave Julie

Local Time:
    At last the whole thing is starting to come together. I am still locked in my 6000s and am still pleased and comfortable with it. Mistress teases me mercilessly on a regular basis and whereas earlier on She would give in and let me out but this time She is adamant not to release me till the 17th.
    We have now got the cleaning ritual established and it happened today. Nothing out of the ordinary, hands cuffed behind back Mistress leads me to the bathroom, carries out the cleaning and relocks Her property, then releases my hands. Two days to go till the 17th. :)

18. Les Slave Julie

Local Time:
    The 17th was a bit of a topsy turvy day. Had to be up at 0230 for work. Mistress had planned all kinds of "activities" for the afternoon when I got back from work and after We had finished the weekly shopping but one of the sons , who was expected to be away, turned up and stayed in. So We went to bed early and Mistress invoked a reduced play session of punishments and teasing and finally about 2200 ish I was released and guess what, I failed miserably. Mistress was very understanding putting it down to tiredness after my very early start and She would allow me to try again Sunday morning.
    A good nights sleep followed and Sunday morning was more successful as I made love to Mistress and She has now decided just how nice very long tonguing sessions are and warned me this could impact on my release intervals! The preset calendar dates could well be assigned to the trash with all future releases determined solely at Mistress's discretion.
    I am now locked up as I am lodging away all week working. We are going for 16 days which will be a record for me and as my previous record 15 days was with a previous online Mistress it has a double significance.

Julie

19. SlaveBo

SlaveBo I love this picture

On the edge!
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you folks are having a great time! Maybe a dirty weekend away, see if some of your friends need a house sit, or cat sit :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice