Looking to order some advice needed

Discussion in 'Badass Workroom' started by CS2, Oct 10, 2023.

1. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:04 PM
    Hi Everyone,

I really like the look of the BA devices and with the titanium it takes away the weight issue I dislike with SS cages.

I have worn a lot of plastic/resin devices below is my most comfortable once I removed the ball hook and I would like to try and replicate it in a BAW device obviously minus the ball hook and honeycomb section, my main aim is to keep it as light as possible:

upload_2023-10-10_12-2-59.png upload_2023-10-10_12-3-35.png

I have a few questions:

I think I would be looking at the BA-05 but the BA-03 and BA-01 look similar its hard to tell the differences?

Is it best to get an additional ring at the time of ordering, is it even possible to purchase them afterwards?

Has anyone got any pics of the BA-05, 03 or 01 in smaller sizes so I can see?

Its it best to order direct of from Etsy, seems slightly cheaper on Etsy?

Anyone got experience of the curved round rings?

Any other BAW ordering tips?

2. Fisherman

Fisherman Long term member

Local Time:
    1:04 PM
    Curved anatomical base ring is the way to go. The BA-28 is one to consider too.

CS2 likes this.
  3. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    Thanks, I did look at the BA-28 but without the PA addon which I don't need it leaves a big gap along the bottom?

4. WTF15

WTF15 Active member

Local Time:
    10:04 AM
    You specify the amount of gap you want, and he builds the device to those specs. If you don't want the PA ring, ask him to make the cage on the BA-28 with a full ring at the back, rather than have the open area where the PA hook goes.

BAW now makes several different classes of device. If you order a custom device, all rings must be ordered at once, as they must be fitted to the cage. He now has a line of "Rapid Making Custom Chasity Cage". It sounds like these devices use standard base rings, so it might be possible to order additional base rings later. But best to ask Badass Workroom directly.

CS2 likes this.
  5. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    Thanks, I have sent them a message with my requirements so will see what they can do :+1:

6. Deleted member 100175

I had a detailed back & forth with him on ball gap (which feels weird to type out now :D) & he’s happy to help.

Double check, but I also think BAW are measured from the back of the base ring, not the length of the tube (unlike your white cage side pic) - it’s all on the site with pics.

TiGuy and CS2 like this.
  7. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    Thanks, yeah I have spoken to him, I measured the ball gap on a few of my other cages to find a decent one, I figured out the measurement thing, with his you have to take in to account the ring thickness and the cage gap. I think I got all my measurements dialled in.

8. gold_member

gold_member Member

Local Time:
    Hello,

I have a BA-05 in titanium and it's been my best device by far. Not pictured is the ergonomic flat ring which has definitely been a difference maker for me (I ordered a normal ring as well, just in case).

cm_profile.png

This is said coming from a stainless steel Mature Metal Watchful Mistress, which I've loved for years, but ultimately found bulky and which occasionally allowed testicle slippage.

It's interesting to read that so many people seem to recommend Mature Metal over BAWRPRO, because I had the opposite customer experience. BAWRPRO always got back to me within 24 hours and the cage was made and shipped within their estimated time range. Mature Metal sometimes took days to reply, and my wife was extremely frustrated with the ordering experience.

That said, I don't wish to denigrate anyone. My stainless steel Watchful Mistress has given me years of chastity, and my titanium BA-05 seems poised to do the same.

Cheers, and good luck with your purchase!

Iron78 and CS2 like this.
  9. MaleChastityNow

MaleChastityNow making Bling for his thing

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:04 AM
    What is an ergonomic flat ring? The term sounds like an oxymoron to me...

10. Ekkaal V

Ekkaal V Member

Canada
    Local Time:
    Hello CS2.

I would recommand to order a regular base ring and an ergonomical one. That said, don't make the same mistake as I did. The ergonomic one should be 1 or 2 mm less in diameter than the regular one.

MaleChastityNow : a flat ring means that the profile of the ring is flat, not round. There is a picture of an ergonomic flat base ring here : https://badassworkroom.com/pages/all-about-chastity-cage-customization

MaleChastityNow and CS2 like this.
  11. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    Why would you recommend the ergonomic instead of the flat one? I would have thought that flat = more area to "grip" = less pressure on the skin during sleep and also less slipping down of the cage maybe

12. Ekkaal V

Ekkaal V Member

Canada
    Local Time:
    Hello Sonhee.

Ergonomic and flat are actually two different thing. Both regular and ergonomic ring can be flat or not. You can see the difference between ergonomic and regular in my album :

The ergonomic ring has been bent so it better fits the contour of the pelvis. In my opinion, it provides more comforts.

As for the flat ring, the inside part part of the ring has been flatten. I never had the chance to try such a base ring with my current cage. Maybe Gold_Member could provide more insight about his experience.

sonhee likes this.
  13. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    Thank you!

I don't really have comfort issues with my current round standard base ring but I have the issue that the cage often hangs down when my scrotum is relaxed. A smaller gap isn't possible really, so I was thinking that a flat ring might hold on better, maybe

Ekkaal V likes this.
  14. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    I much prefer ergonomic rings, I think the ergonomic and flat ring combined would be the best option for me.

upload_2024-2-26_21-1-38.png

15. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    I think the ergonomic rings help cut the slippage down to a certain extend as the top and bottom of the ring sit closer to the body, the wider ring and lighter weight of titanium would also help a lot.

16. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    That would be the best but unfortunately no price stated for the titanium version

17. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    Yeah I didn't even ask, im guessing it would have been an additional $50 or $100

I may do if I ever order another.

18. gold_member

gold_member Member

Local Time:
    Not sure how much more insight I can give into the wearing experience other than reaffirming that the ergonomic flat ring is definitely more comfortable for me, personally, than a standard round ring, since I don't have an ergonomic round ring to compare against.

Overall, compared to previously worn round rings, I guess I'd say a flattened ring feels more "forgiving" against the skin. Pressure feels distributed more uniformly, and I rarely find myself needing lotion/moisturizer anymore. Not sure how much of that is just due to experience or the lighter material.

Also agree with CS2 regarding the ergonomic bend and closeness of the cage. It helps in that regard, and also helps relieve pressure from the vas deferens in my experience.

CS2 likes this.
  19. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    I got the price list now:
    flat normal ring: base price + $50/$100 (steel / titanium)
    flat ergonomic/curved ring: base price + $100/$150 (steel / titanium)

The website says "For stainless steel material, charge 50USD.For titanium material, the extra charge is uncertain.If you need this titanium ring,pelase specify in your custom details,will contact you to pay the price difference." So for steel it would be $50 (for flat) + $50 (for making the flat one curved/ergonomic). For titanium I sent them an email and he said it's $150 all-in compared to the standard ring. This was for a diameter of 47.5mm which I think is quite standard.

Also, a scrotum pressing bar is $80 (to reduce the diagonal ball gap without making the base ring tighter or the tube diameter wide). I'm kind of thinking about getting a flat (non-curved) ring and the scrotum pressing bar.

My aim is to prevent the scrotum burning on the underside (this happens to me sometimes at night when I'm erect and the scrotum skin is "folded") but at the same time prevent the cage from slipping down when the scrotum is relaxed and hangs down. So I was thinking a generous base ring diameter would solve the first one and a scrotum bar to reduce the diagonal gap would help with the second problem.

20. CS2

CS2 Long term member

Local Time:
    Thats a pretty hefty price uplift just to have a flat ring

21. Gremlin

Gremlin Active member

Local Time:
    I had the slippage/drooping issue until I went to a smaller ring. No slippage at all now. Device stays against my body 100% of the time. But will say the ring is so small that it is difficult to get on and off. Using a hot shower often helps.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice