A New short story

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by johnny101, Sep 9, 2011.

1. johnny101

johnny101 Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:25 PM
    Ive written another short peice. The horniest bit is I got my partner (after reading it once through) to "read the lines" and actually go through my fantasy. I must admit she's fantastic! The only problem is I have 5 weeks to go now.....

I was so horny when my partner came over. I hadn’t come in over a week and I could feel a dull ache “down below”. I was getting frequent errections and pre cum was dripping from me like a leaky tap. I approached her lying on the couch with a “chin dildo” in my hand grinning. “Do you fancy a bit of servicing darling?” I said. She looked up from her games console, smiled and said “come here and lay next to me”. I cuddled up to her and after a while she slid her hand up my top and started stoking and squeezing my nipples as we kissed. I started breathing a bit faster and my erect penis was straining through my trousers. “Oh dear” she said. “You must be really horny, get it out for me and let’s have a look” I unzipped my trousers and my cock sprung out. The end was wet and dripping and my underwear was soaked through. She ran her finger on the head and shaft and I quivered feeling quite breathless. “Aww poor baby you really are exited aren’t you?” She squeezed my balls. “These don’t feel that full though, I hope you haven’t been wanking?” I shook my head. “Well that’s good and I’d know if you had. So how horny are you?”
    “Very” I replied through laboured breathing. “Go and get the baby oil then” she said eyes twinkling. I ran off and quickly returned taking off my clothes. She removed her top and bra, and then undid her trousers and in just her pants kneeled over me so I could see her semi-naked body. She applied a generous amount of oil to my shaft and started slowly stoking it. I shifted back comfortably thinking “thank goodness some release, fuck the whole tease and denial thing I’m soo horny!” I was looking forward to a big orgasm which had been building up for days.
    “So do you have any regrets about asking me to tease you? I feel a bit guilty as telling you that you will have to wait a month was perhaps a bit harsh”. I was starting to get very excited and on the verge of coming she stopped stroking, waited for me to calm down and then starting again.
    “No, I don’t have any regrets you know I like being teased and I don’t want you to feel guilty. You know I like pleasing you and looking after your needs, and of course it’s up to you to determine how long I have to wait...” I had actually passed the point of wanting to be teased though and was ready to explode!
    “Hmm, yes of course it is up to me” she replied slowly running her hand up and down my cock... “Well, it’s a shame you don’t have any regrets because if you did I was going to let you come tonight. I’m not so sure now. I want you to answer me honestly; did you really think I was going to make you wait a whole month to cum?”
    I shook my head. “Humph, I didn’t think so. You said you wished I was more of a “cruel bitch” but I’m not like that, however, I want you to regret asking me to tease you because then I know it’s me making the decision not you and clearly you don’t have any regret at the moment. Also, I do actually want to please you so if this is your kink then I’m happy to go along with it. I do think you assume that because I’m so nice I will give in, so you can play your little teasing game but in the back of your mind you think you won’t have to suffer that long. I think we need to remove that assumption. Because I love you so much I’m going to give you what you want and not feel guilty about it but don’t moan when you get a bit more than you bargained for OK?”
    I reluctantly nodded my head. “So were you planning on buying me some lingerie for our anniversary?”
    “Yes” I stammered. “That’s fine I don’t mind dressing up and that will give you something to look forward to seeing me in a sexy outfit. There is one thing though. I am extending your time only I’m not going to tell you how long you will have to wait because I haven’t decided. It will be when I’ve feel that you truly regret asking me to do this to you. All I can say is it will be at least two more weeks but maybe considerably longer. And I mean considerable. I’m not joking and I’m quite serious. I’m definitely not reducing your time either. It will be a shame for you as I was going to let you fuck my ass to celebrate four years together. You’ll have to wait another year for that privilege now. Well, if I do fancy something in my ass I’m sure you can accommodate me” She grinned and abruptly stopped stroking my cock. “And, there will be no more teasing or “a squirt” you can bloody well wait! And no moaning about it. If you’re not happy about this arrangement then next time don’t ask or criticize me that I’m not “cruel enough”. Do you have anything to say?”
    “Umm”, I replied feeling a bit bewildered.
    “How about thank you?”
    “Thank you? “ I replied.
    “Thank you what??”
    “Thank you maam?”
    “That’s more like it. You can thank me again after I let you get me off”. She wiped the baby oil off her hand, leaned back and grabbed her games console. “Now fetch me glass of wine and then get down there and get busy. Ha ha, no cumming for at least five more weeks. That would drive me mad! And to think you could have come tonight. I was going to lick the sensitive bit your cock slowly for as long as it took as a special treat for you. Never mind.” She stretched and smiled. “You can rub my back and feet afterwards for at least two hours”. I poured her wine in the kitchen. She called out “and oh yea, I don’t want to wait three weeks for my next house cleaning so bear that in mind when you next have some free time!” I brought in her wine and affixed the chin dildoe to my head and went down on her kissing her lovely red mound. Her clitoris was beginning to swell as I gently sucked it and flickered my tongue over its hood. I slid my finger into her vagina which was sopping wet. She was concentrating on her game and didn’t look at me. “Mmm” she purred. “I’m getting quite used to this treatment. I like wearing the trousers so it’s a good thing you recognise that woman are superior to men and it’s definitely a very good thing for me that secretly deep down you’re such a submissive little bitch.”
    She grabbed the back of my head guiding the dildo into her wet pussy. “There’s no need to be embarrassed about being my bitch, it doesn’t make you any less manly and it can be our little secret.” Her breath quickened. “God, I can see why the Romans kept slaves”. My hands were trembling with excitement as I thrust repeatedly into her whilst her body shuddered into an explosive and satisfying orgasm, but I was starting to think I was indeed getting a bit more than I bargained for......

lacy02 likes this.
  2. Strict Sir

Strict Sir Long term member

Retired
    USA
    Local Time:
    5:25 AM
    Hot story!

3. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    8:25 AM
    Very nice,i'm horny now lol

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice