CB6000 sleep loss cause/effects

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by tayman, Sep 30, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. tayman

tayman New member

Local Time:
    2:21 AM
    I've been wondering about the science behind the disturbed sleep due to erections when wearing the CB6000 (guess other cages have similar problems)

Anyone with the CB6000 will have woken up in agony with a half erection and balls bursting behind the Oring. There have been numerous posts about how to stop it, but I thought it might be interesting to go into the causes and effects.

Night time erections are a normal part of sleep - but - do they happen during a cerain part of the sleep cycle? - I ask this because after a disturbed night - waking 3-4 times, I get odd symptoms the next day. Not like the usual tiredness that comes with a late night, but much more like a hangover with minimal tiredness, but with a headache and a kind of spaced out feeling.
    This happens even if I've had maybe 10-11hours of disturbed sleep at a weekend.

Any thoughts?

2. smallfella

smallfella Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:21 AM
    No answers but definately know what you are talking about. There are theorys about sleep being split into 2 parts, mental repair and physical repair, and the nocturnal errections seem to occur in the physical repair sleep time, nuff from me, falling asleep now ZZZzzzzz,

3. bb55ct

bb55ct Member

Local Time:
    10:21 PM
    I wear a cb6000s and wake up several times a night with erections/ball crush. I haven't seen any side effects but I don't have trouble getting back to sleep. I would imagine that if you're awake for half an hour three times a night, it's cutting back on your sleep. Extend that over a week and the sleep deficit can be significant.

4. kinkywife

kinkywife Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It's usual to have 3-5 erections a night - they even use this as a test for physical/psychological erection problems. They most likely occur during REM sleep.

5. corey22901

corey22901 Junior Member

Local Time:
    After about 4 months in CB6000s my body now "accepts" it and I don't seem to wake up in pain. The body adapts.

6. tayman

tayman New member

Local Time:
    only 4 months eh! 1 week so far my best! ha

7. mistressB

mistressB Member

Local Time:
    More effort needed there! A week! Rubbish.

8. Lessfree

Lessfree Lessfree

Local Time:
    8:21 PM
    I have been unlocked for a week and really enjoying it and this morning I was quiietly rubbing a nice erection under the bed sheets and the Wifes hand quickly moved over and caught me by surprise. She turned over and layed there for awhile and I thought "wow" I got by that time??? About ten min later she got up and I heard her open the drawer that my device is stored in and the big light came on over me and I heard, "get this on". I went into the bathroom and with much effort got it on over my erection with lots of Vasoline. I walked back into the bedroom and She closed the lock and turned over and went back to sleep...must be nice!.
    Going to the bathroom and sitting agan brought back all the bad memories.
    I think it will be longer then three weeks this time...darn

9. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    7:21 PM
    In my experience with the cb2,3,6000. When I am completely relaxed I would find the head of my penis getting stuck pointing up. The pain would come when trying to get hard but not being able to fill the cage because of my head being stuck. That is just what happened to me, but it I am sure can be different for everyone.

10. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    i am in my 36th day of a 91 day sentence, and we are going for a record for us. That is 91 days where it DOESN'T come off AT ALL for any reason. Cleaning must be accomplished without its removal.
    Having said that i am experiencing more sleep deprivation than usual. i have been wearing the CB6K for near two years but once or twice a week it came off for sex and i would sleep that way overnight (usually WITHOUT orgasm for me) but at least it was relief and once in a week or so i would get a full night sleep.
    Now that is not the case, it is NO SEX at all with lots of orgasms for Her and as i said never taking it off at all.

So now it's about five times a night i get up to relieve my bladder and or get an ice pack to get things back to relaxed whatever it takes.
    Previously with other chastity devices i found that Her cock would just give up after a while and stop trying at night.
    Not so lately though, Hmmmmmm.....

i actually have no suggestions but it is good to know we are all in the same boat.

subklik

11. Bobby

Bobby Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:21 PM
    Its funny. I wear my CB6000s 24-7, everyday for weeks without removal (except for cleaning). I have found that as long as I lubricate the cuff ring with vasoline, I never got woken up by nighttime erections. Otherwise, the burning is extremely painful and would probably be enough to wake the dead.

12. corey22901

corey22901 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Now at 74 days of a 90 day term. Thanksgiving has a new meaning!

Your body gets used to it and it does go away, anyway for me.

13. pollypanty

pollypanty New member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:21 PM
    Hello all

Well i get pretty much the same results, 304 times i wake up, try to ice, walk around or sit up until it somewaht goes down, seems like all night though im semi hard a squished, it is very annoying, wish i knew how to stop it for sure!, its been 8 days for me, so im a rookie compared to some of you, hope it gets better

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice