Preparing for New Year’s Evening 2023 (episode 3)

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by Sarah2023, Jan 2, 2024.

1. Sarah2023

Sarah2023 Active member

France
    Local Time:
    3:39 PM
    Sorry if any mistakes, English is no my mother tongue

We went back to dinner, our husbands continued the service so, sometimes, I saw that the other women touched their husband’s cage, discreetly. I decided to motivate my husband by doing it too.

Jennifer said that a break in the library was really necessary to put an end to the suffering of our husbands, “if we do nothing, I fear that cages will explode under pressure.”
    It is true that our husbands were extremely excited about the situation, even though they said nothing. Perhaps even more than us.

We installed our husbands in line in front of us.

Jennifer suggested that we put our necklaces with our keys in the hat. And that each take a random key.

We all removed our necklaces with the keys to place them in the hat, then Pamela took a random key.
    She asked each husband to advance in front of her, in order to try the key.

We could see that she was deliberately looking for how to open the cage, touching the cage, looking into the eyes, sending the husband away if the key did not match. On the third try, she managed to open my husband’s cage. He immediately had an extraordinary erection, I was very proud of him. To remove the ring she had more trouble, she tried for 2 or 3 minutes, I finally intervened to help her. My husband could not take it anymore, I was afraid that he would come but I managed to remove the ring without accident, just a little precum…

Marie did the same, after trying on Jennifer’s husband, she managed to remove the cage from Marie’s husband

Jennifer removed the cage of Pamela’s husband, it seemed like she used to do it so easy for her. I wondered if Pamela and Jennifer had already done that

And I pulled out Jennifer’s husband’s cage. I was lucky because his cock is still so impressive. I removed the cage very slowly in order to enjoy it as long as possible and to remove the ring I do it a very long time for my pleasure and obviously also for Jennifer’s husband.
    He said, “You don’t have that at home, do you?”
    I didn’t answer… but it was a feast for the eyes.

So we had in front of us 4 men, completely naked, fully erect, what a very hot show. I again made photos to keep a memory of this memorable moment.

We offered the men to wait a little so that they relax, but after 5 minutes, they were still erect.

Jennifer said, “Let’s finish the meal, it might help…”

So we ended the meal with a service provided by our husbands naked and erect most of the time. When a woman saw a cock too relaxed, a slight caress was enough to restore vigor. I must confess that I have given several caresses to Jennifer’s husband, even when it was not necessary.
    Jennifer saw it and discreetly told me «it’s nice to have a husband with a huge cock isn’t it»

Once the meal was over, we joined the library and asked our husbands to serve us coffee, then they were allowed to eat among themselves in the kitchen.

After 15 minutes, Jennifer called our husbands.
    They came all sheepish, Pamela told them

“We imagined a little competition between you, rest assured, nothing bad, here is the principle. You will kneel before us, every husband before his wife, you will first lick your wife’s feet and shoes, then you will jerk off in front of us, you will ejaculate on your wife’s legs, the last to ejaculate will have to lick his sperm on the legs of his wife, but will also have to lick the sperm on the legs of other women. Did you understand?”

The husbands were devastated, my husband couldn’t move.

Pamela added, “Do you agree”. They all said no, some were shaking their heads and saying no.
    We looked at the cocks of our husbands who were all stiff.

Pamela grabbed her husband’s cock and said «your head says no, but your sex says yes my darling»
    We all did the same, their cocks were as hard as concrete. I had never seen my husband so hard

Pamela said, "On their knees now," they knelt,
    We waited a minute or two each looking her husband in the eyes
    Every woman told her husband a few words of encouragement
    I said to my husband «I know you can do it, you have already done it for me all alone, very often, I count on you» he was embarrassed that I said this in front of all the other women.

We stretched out our legs and our husbands kissed them, licked them for 5 minutes.”
    After that we sat comfortably in the sofa looking our husbands in the eyes

Jennifer said, “Now, jerk off, for us…may the best win”
    Pamela’s husband was the first to start jerking off, as if he used to do this often, he often looked at Jennifer while doing this, I found that strange.

Jennifer’s husband put an incredible amount of energy into jerking off.

Mary’s husband did it with small gestures rather sweet

My husband started the last one, I encouraged him with my eyes. After two minutes he ejaculated first, quite a load on my legs, my shoes and even on the floor. We could see that he had not come for two weeks. I congratulated him, he seemed so relieved.

I took some pictures of the other husbands jerking off and a video

Pamela’s husband came second, screaming. Pamela congratulated him as well.

Marie’s husband had more trouble, but he came in third with little too funny screams.

Seeing that, Jennifer’s husband stopped. He was desperate. I said, “It’s worth having the biggest dick and not being able to squirt”. He looked at me furiously.

Only the sex of Jennifer’s husband was still erect, I asked Jennifer «you want me to help your husband» she replied «do it, it annoys me too»

I asked her husband to approach me, standing in front of the camera, I smiled at him, I said «put your hands in the back» I grabbed his sex and I jerked him gently, when I saw that he was going to come, I stopped for a minute before resuming.

All the women and all the husbands were following my movements, I brought him to the edge a dozen times, he was shaking, he was screaming, at one point, during a pause, after 30 seconds, his sperm flowed very slowly, I waited, I jerked him off again to empty him completely on my legs and on the floor.

He remained motionless for two minutes, no one said anything, but I saw in the eyes of other women admiration for my mastery of ruined orgasm.

I said to Jennifer, “It wasn’t easy, but I’m happy with the result” and we laughed at it all.

Our poor husbands waited without moving, Jennifer’s husband then understood what was expected of him.

Pamela told Jennifer’s husband, “Now we need to clean up the mess you and other husbands have made.”
    He remained motionless, unable to move, to speak.

I said, “Kneel and clean”
    He started, there were so many to clean, we could see that our husbands had not come for two weeks, that it disgusted him, nobody said anything, he cleaned my stockings, I presented him my shoes, and finally I showed him the sperm on the floor, at my feet.

I thought that the preparation proposed by Pamela was really evil because there was a very large amount of sperm to clean.

Jennifer’s husband then cleaned the stockings, Marie and Pamela’s shoes, and he ended up on the floor at their feet.

A great silence followed this cleaning. Pamela’s husband said we deserved a good cognac to digest all this. He really has humor… Jennifer’s husband approved, he still had a bitter taste in his mouth, poor thing.

Looking at Jennifer’s husband’s cock, I saw that he already had a beautiful erection. How does he get such shape. It gave me an idea
    I suggested to all the women that we put our husbands' cages on the dining room table. All mixed.

She didn’t know what I had in mind but I was sure they would like it.

I told the men «you can’t leave without your cages, you will put them back, the last one who will have put his cage, will organize the next evening at home, and will have to receive us and serve us completely naked for the whole evening»

What a panic, Jennifer’s husband had a lot of trouble because of his erection, my husband got the wrong ring before correcting, what a sight to see our husbands trying to put their cages as soon as possible. We were all smiling at that. I made a video of that show again.

The last to close his cage was Jennifer’s husband, the poor, it was not his night and the year 2024 started badly for him.

Jennifer was pretty pissed off she told her husband «I think you’ll spend time in the garage when we arrive at home»

Mary laughed and asked if she could come. We all laughed.

Pamela said, "Jennifer, we could have a barbecue in your backyard next time."

«We’ll see» replied Jennifer

Marie proposed, « and if we leave each with a key taken at random »

« Good idea » said Pamela.

So we put a random necklace around our neck.

Jennifer who was upset told her husband, « you’re going to leave like this, no need to dress, we’re not going very far »

Pamela was a little embarrassed for her reputation in the neighborhood but Jennifer left her no choice.

Out of solidarity, I asked my husband to do the same and Marie told her husband that he would leave naked too, but in a cage anyway.

It was very funny to see our husbands running towards our cars by hiding their cages with their hands.

I thanked Pamela by telling her that we had a really good evening

sjsj likes this.
  2. sjsj

sjsj Member

NL, south
    Local Time:
    3:39 PM
    wonderful, wonderful, wonderful! Great ideas, Sarah and You're so lucky with Your friends & Their husbands

3. lockedbySue

lockedbySue Active member

Retired GI
    Arkansas
    Local Time:
    8:39 AM
    I have been waiting on this! Thank you for sharing the evening that was, dare I say enjoyed by all parties?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice