The Rubber Ride

Discussion in 'Member fiction' started by scottishsubby, Dec 27, 2023.

1. scottishsubby

scottishsubby Chasing ghosts...

Professional
    Scotland, Glasgow
    Local Time:
    6:40 AM
    Naked I slipped into the vac bed, feeling it's cold slippery touch on my warm skin. With some difficulty I managed to squeeze my cock & balls through the tiny opening, exposing them to the air.

The plug in my ass felt uncomfortable, my weight pushing it deeper as I squirmed but I persevered, getting into position and making sure it was switched on and the remote was sitting on the bedside cabinet, alongside the other things She had instructed me to leave.

My phone buzzed. I glanced at it. 2 minutes. I settled myself back on the bed, placed the breathing tube securely in my mouth and pressed the start button. The pump would run until the sensor detected a near complete vaccum, then stop. If the vaccum was lost it would automatically start again, ensuring I remained trapped. A last look and I pulled hood down and the zipper closed, sealing myself inside.

I immediately felt the rubber tightening and raced to get myself properly spreadeagle as instructed while I still had some movement. Within moments I was trapped inside a clear rubber prison with my head covered by thicker, opaque rubber hood that allowed no light to pass.

The pump stopped & I was trapped. Sightless and motionless. Waiting with no hope of escape.

It seemed like hours but could only have been minutes before I heard the door open. I felt Her hands on my body as She spread lube all over the bed. I could feel every touch, every caress, every move as She explored my helpess form. My cock, the one exposed part, She did not touch at all. Nipples, thighs, chest...everywhere else but not my cock.

I longed for Her to touch it. It throbbed, bursting with need, but still She ignored it. I tried to wriggle, struggle free but it was impossible. I had no choice but to accept whatever She did.

Finally I felt Her touch where I wanted it most but my relief was short lived. No sooner had She started stroking me than sensation began to disappear from my cock and balls. I could literally feel them going numb as She stroked, the blood draining out as sensation vanished. Soon I was completely numb. No sensation at all. I heard Her chuckle with delight at my predicament.

It was now I realised why She wanted the ED injection left by the bed. I knew exactly what it did to me having been given it before after an accident. Once injected it produces an involuntary erection. No stimulation needed. No sensation required. You get hard, really hard, and you STAY hard no matter what until it wears off.

I had no idea if She'd used it. No feeling. Nothing. Then the plug in my ass started. Pumping in and out, hard and relentless. I felt Her thighs over mine. Her body grinding. Heard Her gasping and moaning as I struggled with the pounding plug in my ass and the total numbness of my cock.

I have no idea how long She rode me for. I was lost in a mindfuck of monumental proportions, being fucked in every possible way yet seeing, feeling and doing nothing...a wild ride indeed. I knew I couldn't orgasm.. not without sensation yet there was none. Just the endless grinding & pounding as She took what She wanted.

Eventually though I heard Her cry out in pleasure and slump forward, the heat of Her body on my chest strangely muted by the rubber prison encasing me. We lay there for what seemed like an eternity until She finally stood up. I heard Her moving around then the click of a switch.

Her voice was muted by the rubber but Her words were clear. "When I release the vaccum, you will not move. You will lie still. Only when You hear the door close may you get up & remove the hood."

I felt the vacuum break. Cool air washed over me as the zipper opened. The breathing tube still in place, held by the hood. Suddenly, without warning, my mouth was filled with warm, salty cum. I almost choked, desperately swallowing the warm, sticky mess so I could breathe.

The door closed. I was alone, drained, and shocked.

I removed the hood and was shocked to find a used condom on the bedside table along with a note. I read it quickly, desperate to find out what had happened to me.

"I left you a present. See you in 3 months"

I looked around, seeing nothing unusual. Sensation slowly returning to my cock it began to itch. Mindlessly I reached down to scratch and met only metal. My cock was encased in a titanium tube, cutting off all access...and I had no key.

2. Lust Moments

Lust Moments I do creative chastity

Wisconsin
    Local Time:
    8:40 AM
  3. slvdanielle

slvdanielle Long term member

Local Time:
    12:40 AM
    would like to take his place

4. Mandrake_74

Mandrake_74 Long term member

Busy
    UK
    Local Time:
  5. Julie Sewell

Julie Sewell Member

Northampton, Midlands, UK
    Local Time:
    Fuck thats hot ... kinda wanna try that ... but being tg ... tight laced corset, huge boobs, and accessible rear hole

TangoSub likes this.
  6. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    12:40 AM
    great story. Vac bed has always been one of my checklist fantasy.

7. Pdw1234pdw

Pdw1234pdw Member

Local Time:
    7:40 AM
    very good story. I really liked it. wonder if he ever saw his Mistress before or if she is still a mystery. Wonder what happens in 3 months.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice