Blog articles to introduce chastity to wife

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by DrippyCaged, Dec 29, 2023.

Tags:
  1. DrippyCaged

DrippyCaged Self-locked

UK
    Local Time:
    8:56 PM
    Hi there. I’ve been self locking for some time and desperately want to introduce this to my wife who knows nothing at this point. I’m trying to figure out the best way to do it and am wondering if anyone has any good articles that explain the concept of chastity without making it sound too intense or sissy etc? I don’t think she’s even heard of male chastity so am really nervous about asking what she thinks about this. It could ruin things or make our relationship even stronger. Any help or advice is appreciated thanks!

2. Iron78

Iron78 Long term member

Engineer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    9:56 PM
    Locked4MyLuv likes this.
  3. Iron78

Iron78 Long term member

Engineer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    But do try to talk and explain first, then make her read the book after.

DrippyCaged likes this.
  4. knightly

knightly Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:56 PM
    One easier place to start is orgasm control/denial. She will likely be able to wrap her head around that first, then move towards the cage.

It becomes an explanation of building up sexual energy, creating a playful dynamic between the two of you.

Especially if you haven't explored kinks and toys together, don't have a safe, trusting environment to explore and bring things up, you're right, it could really challenge the relationship, or at a minimum raise an eyebrow that takes even longer to have to explain.

OTOH, if you can talk about other desires, kinks, toys, etc, this should be an easy add to the lineup.

We found these to be good starter articles...though nearly every article/site about chastity inevitably includes some element of fantasy or something that will come across as a turn off or being too much. At the time, I used various content I found, plus my own thoughts, to introduce it in my genuine way. And we were already doing orgasm control, so it was a fairly easy concept to step into.

https://cuttothechaste.net/your-husband-wants-chastity/
    https://cuttothechaste.net/benefits-women-can-expect-from-male-chastity/
    https://cuttothechaste.net/the-care-and-feeding-of-the-male-in-chastity/

Happy marriage is often quoted. But that, too, can be over the top. But has concepts to be used and adapted.

https://happy-marriage.neocities.org/

This was a book she had fun with. Particularly the archetypes, so she could find a way to relate her personality to the chastity dynamic. And she got a laugh out of the 4 types of chastity women: "No", "Maybe", "OK", and "YES!"

https://www.amazon.com/Chastity-Gui...efix=chastity+for+vanilla+wives,aps,96&sr=8-1

Shibmo and DrippyCaged like this.
  5. DrippyCaged

DrippyCaged Self-locked

UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks! Will give it a read. Maybe a book might be better. Is this how you broached the subject?

6. DrippyCaged

DrippyCaged Self-locked

UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks so much! I’ll check these links out. Yes I’ve considered starting it gently by suggesting I like it when she teases me, won’t let me cum etc. Maybe that’s the way to get to chastity eventually. I’m getting to the point after years of self locking that I now realise I’ll never stop wanting this so I have to be brave enough to talk about it if I ever want to enjoy it with her. I just hope she doesn’t get weirded out and reject me.

7. knightly

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I added a book after I posted my reply:

This was a book she had fun with. Particularly the archetypes, so she could find a way to relate her personality to the chastity dynamic. And she got a laugh out of the 4 types of chastity women: "No", "Maybe", "OK", and "YES!"

https://www.amazon.com/Chastity-Gui...efix=chastity+for+vanilla+wives,aps,96&sr=8-1

Getting your desires out into the open is a crucial first step. We can end up as our own biggest blockers when we feel shame, undeserving or the need to hide an important piece of ourselves. If you don't feel comfortable expressing your desires (which we often struggle with with things like hidden self locking), definitely look into how to overcome this and take baby steps into it.

I wrote a bunch about our own journey and all the baggage we had to unpack before things started to click. We took a really honest, pragmatic approach to healing both of us, becoming stronger and more able to express our desires and overcome worrying about being rejected. And my wife definitely had to overcome her own issues that would cause her to be weirded out. This is definitely a real possibility, as society doesn't encourage women to feel sexual and accept our sexual desires.

https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...-women-into-chastity.49979/page-2#post-664602

DrippyCaged likes this.
  8. DrippyCaged

DrippyCaged Self-locked

UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you this is really helpful I will read your articles. Would it be ok to follow you so I can see more as you post them in future?

9. Iron78

Iron78 Long term member

Engineer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Yes, also some other random articles. But the book was the main one.

But we did talk a lot first, then I introduced the book later.

DrippyCaged likes this.
  10. DrippyCaged

DrippyCaged Self-locked

UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the advice. Wish me luck!

11. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    I agree with @knightly about asking to try sex without orgasm for you. That's exactly how I started.

I simply asked if we could have a sex session that was dedicated to her pleasure and orgasms, without her feeling any need to reciprocate. Afterwards, I went overboard on how much I enjoyed it and how lovely it was to cater to her needs. It was then easy to ask to repeat that a few weeks later and it became a regular thing.

Once she gets used to the idea that you're happy not to cum every time, tell her that you'd like her to have control over your orgasms and decide for herself when you should be allowed to have them. I also confessed to being a frequent masturbator and that I felt that I wasted my sexual energy on that rather than concentrating on being intimate with her. I told her that I had discovered a way for her to ensure that masturbation was a thing of the past and help me to be a better man, which was when I revealed my first cage.

She was a bit non-plussed about it, but she agreed to give it a try. I'm not locked on a permanent basis (yet) but she is now well and truly in control and not afraid to cage me when she feels like it.

Good luck.

Iron78 and DrippyCaged like this.
  12. DrippyCaged

DrippyCaged Self-locked

UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks this is really helpful! I will try this approach. Next step for you I guess is asking for permanent chastity? Would you / she want that? A big step but it feels it’s inevitable for many who start this journey from what I’m reading.

13. Iron78

Iron78 Long term member

Engineer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Good luck :)

DrippyCaged likes this.
  14. Mojoman

Mojoman Long term member

Local Time:
    I don't want permanent chastity and I don't see that as being the ultimate goal that we should all aim for. I appreciate that other guys do want that and that's fine for them.

All I want is to be completely controlled by my lovely Lady and for her to feel free to choose what she wants to do. I have that, so I am really happy. She could choose to keep me locked permanently, but she hasn't done so yet and I don't think she ever will.

It's important to me that her control of me is real, so I do my best not to tell her how she should dominate me. I do make suggestions sometimes, but I also make it clear that she can choose not do anything she doesn't want to.

DrippyCaged and Iron78 like this.
  15. DrippyCaged

DrippyCaged Self-locked

UK
    Local Time:
    Yes nothing worse than the notion of topping from the bottom. Sounds like you have a really healthy relationship together.

16. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    Do you mind copying it here? Im curious

17. Iron78

Iron78 Long term member

Engineer
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the book link, I just ordered it for my wife.

knightly likes this.
  18. knightly

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    #18 knightly, Dec 29, 2023
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2023
    This is another book (recently published) about Erotic Blueprints and finding your 'type' Kind of like love languages, but specific to sexual desires and personality.

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=jaiya+blueprint&crid=Z4YUS6DXOCV0&sprefix=jaiya,aps,127&ref=nb_sb_ss_ts-doa-p_2_5

I refer to this one because we had a good time earlier this year with Jaiya's work figuring out our types so we could put consistent language and a framework for describing our desires and learn our differences. For example, if your wife is an energetic or sensual, and you are kinky, she may struggle to understand your desires. And you might struggle understanding hers...and feel shame for your kinks.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice