Relocked after cheated

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by kTec, Dec 26, 2023.

1. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    6:45 AM
    https://chaster.app/sessions/w1dX2XoHiDvbk6Ws
    Yday when friends were at our place for dinner and told me few times to stop drinking, bcs gained already few kg in last week:oops: friends teased me to listen the boss and as drunk man to show who boss is with them kept drinking. Later whisper me to remember she has lead this week, then said them enjoy the evening, she is tired and will go sleep:confused:
    Little after went in bedroom to say sorry and found her with the steel cb in hands, locked it with combination padlock, told me to not wake her up later and went sleeping :oops: I knew I was in trouble :confused:
    Drinked a little more with friends and as urge to pee got stronger told em it was late, to avoi messing to pee and all went away:+1:
    Woke me up at noon, told me to clean the mess we done and gave me a blue teddy and panties to me saying is color my balls deserve after what I done night before :eek:
    I wore it without complain with a t-shirt over it:oops:
    Then she said will go take some food until I clean.
    As she went out with my hangover went in shower and while soaping turned the combination and padlock open:D without thinking play with myself and she came home before i cum and saw me:oops:
    She got so angry said dry took the other cb, made me wore again the teddy and panties, 1st put the ring where is attached the plug, then locked over the cb, added 2 more padlocks, yelled try to unlock now and thah she will go met with her friends and left:eek:
    As she locked cannot neither take off panties or teddy i was wearing (she sew pads on it so it looks like i have breasts):(

Attached Files:

spider203 and Raychel Dresher like this.
  2. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    She came back, saw i cleaned all and offered a deal if can paint my nails to match my underwear will give me the cb key :D
    After she gave me the key, told me to trow garbageo_O went to get polish remover and was empty, then as saw me searching for gloves she giggles and told me no gloves for you:eek:
    As started complaining she gave me pair of black lacy gloves, kissed me and slapped my ass:eek:
    I froze, she got some stuff from bedroom, locked door and just after told me wear this and throw garbage :( Gave me pair of my jeans, pullover, blue hose. Without belt were sliding down while walking down with garbage and everytime I pulled them up, squeeze the plug and show the hose:mad:
    As came back tried to unlock the cb with key she gave me, but the other padlock kept it still closed :mad:
    She laughed and showed me video of me trowing garbage with hose covering back of pullover and everytime i pulled jeans up also showed above my shoes:eek: blue nails were pretty showing trough the gloves and looked like I have tits under pullover:eek:
    As yelled on her she told me code to remove padlock that locked teddy and panties to cb, but kindly asking if can please kept wearing them and I dunno why but dine as asked:(

spider203 likes this.
  3. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    Unlocked, she said time for xmas gift left lingerie on me and gave head until was empty :love: then relocked me and said that tmr i still not work, so will stay locked until nails are polished, bcs girls don't have penis:mad:
    After I complain was not nice gift keeping me locked she just said the gift is new cage that is smaller and has pin to make pullout harder:eek: and saw was a new one shorter then any other i have:oops::( As started growing felt pins embracing top but at least until now only bother and not hurts :)
    So will need wait tmr to buy some polish remover :mad:

spider203 likes this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:45 AM
    Already unlocked.

5. kTec

kTec Long term member

Local Time:
    unlocked until tmr evening :rolleyes::D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice