Base ring discomfort

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Spankuuuu, Dec 8, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Spankuuuu

Spankuuuu Long term member

Marine tech
    Quitman
    Local Time:
    10:32 AM
    Ok, so I posted earlier about base ring discomfort. Now I think the real biggest issue is mainly when sitting. when I am aloud clothes outside the house especially when going to work, mainly all the discomfort is when sitting. When driving I have to pull my balls and cage out through the zippered part. But really can’t do that at work or out in public when visible to other people. If I get pants any looser then I might as well be naked. I wouldn’t be able to keep my pant up. Guess it’s just a situation I wi have to get used to.

2. The Queens consort

The Queens consort Long term member

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    11:32 AM
    I try to keep the fit as loose as practical, and wear pants and underwear as low as possible. Anything to keep the clothing from pulling on the scrotum. Also keep your legs spread apart as much as possible.

FWIW, I can go nude all day, and not have an issue. Put me in pants, and I have to pay attention.

3. Spankuuuu

Marine tech
    Quitman
    Local Time:
    All is very true. Especially when I get in a vehicle, sitting in a vehicle is the worst for me. Not aloud any under garments at any time. If I get any looser clothes o might as well just go naked 24/7. What I wear now I have enough trouble keeping up.

4. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    Not sure exactly why things don't work for you. I wear my cage 24x7. I can wear tight jeans or loose pants, or shorts, including bike shorts. I can wear with underwear and without underwear. I can drive long distances, work all day, sleep, whatever. Sometimes, sure, things get pinched. That can happen with or without a cage. So, whatever is happening for you doesn't need to. Keep trying.

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    4:32 PM
    I found tight briefs/thongs/jocks to work for me, keeps everything close to the body and stops it all from moving about. But I do still get some discomfort when driving.

6. Spankuuuu

Marine tech
    Quitman
    Local Time:

I am and thanx

7. PlumpyBoy

PlumpyBoy Member

Local Time:
    I have found that pulling the base ring away from your body about half an inch under the penis helps a lot. The top can be tight against you but when the bottom of the ring is tight against you it can start to hurt.

8. Slave83

Slave83 Member

Local Time:
    Duluth trading company pants have an extra gusset of fabric sewn in to give more room through the crotch. This seems to help a lot when wearing a cage.

9. atxmtb

atxmtb Long term member

Local Time:
    I'm sorry, I should have been more helpful. What is the base ring discomfort you are experiencing? Generally if you have some, it's because it's too tight. But if it's too loose it falls, so you need a strap. Then some base rings have a hinge. For some reason, the hinge can be a PITA (or balls) and I'm not sure why. Two things I do. One, lots of vaseline. Second, make sure the skin is pulled forward through the ring so that there isn't any skin between the base ring and your body. I don't think there's really anything else you can do. There aren't that many moving parts. But I think the vaseline ill help alot.

10. PlumpyBoy

PlumpyBoy Member

Local Time:
    Maybe this depends on the individual, for me, lubrication ends up killing me because when it tries to get erect during sleep the lubrication allows it to slip down and pull my balls too hard which is very painful. Without lubrication it won't slip and doesn't hurt.

11. gold_member

gold_member Member

Local Time:
    11:32 AM
    How often have you worn a chastity device before?

This might just be a case of easing yourself into gradually longer lockups. It can take time for your body to get used to it, even with a good fit.

To mitigate base ring discomfort early-on in my journey, I'd carry a small tube of hand lotion with me. Usually a dollop applied in the bathroom, under the base ring, was enough to alleviate any discomfort that would arise during the day.

As far as clothing goes, I like to wear loose clothes at home and tight jock shorts away. I usually avoid tight fitting jeans, because the roughness of the denim can be uncomfortable, and usually stick to looser fit denim or joggers.

true42 likes this.
  12. rwpLocked

rwpLocked Long term member

Local Time:
    I've been pretty much 24/7 for many years, and sitting during long car rides or meetings can still be a challenge. I've found a little dab of lanolin or A&D around the underside of the base ring allows things to naturally adjust just enough to prevent serious discomfort.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice