Hi there

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by shaneVold, Aug 15, 2011.

1. shaneVold

shaneVold New member

Local Time:
    7:32 PM
    I signed up a while ago, but am just getting to posting my intro. I'm a sub man who wants to train myself to be better behaved and hopefully seduce my partner into being more Dominant. Chastity seems like a fun way to do this. Problem is, I bought the latest version of the CB6000 and there was no way it was going on- my cock head is about 4.5 inches around even when totally flaccid so it wouldn't fit. I'm average in length, just apparently more thick-headed than average. Any ideas for what can get me locked up?

2. kinkywife

kinkywife Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:32 AM
    Hi Shane
    Welcome to the forum. My hubby had exactly the same problem with the CB6000, we ended up exchanging it for the curve which has a wider diameter so that I could lock him up, but now we've got more experience with putting it on I might try him a CB6000 again. You could try lubricating your cock with baby oil and then when it's quite slippery using q tips to help ease it in. Another way is to use the stocking method, try both of these first and you might be able to slide it into it easilty with a bit of practice, if after a while of trying it doesnt happen you might have to try the curve. Depends on where you ordered from, our supplier gave a simple exchange.

Good luck! Hope your wife enjoys you being locked up as much as I enjoy locking up my hubby

lockeduphubby.blogspot.com

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice