Hello from a long time lurker

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Cornelia, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Cornelia

Cornelia New member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:18 AM
    Hello everyone,

my name is Cornelia - well, actually that's not my real name because I'm a guy. But I'm trying to explore my feminine side at the moment. And my parents once told me that they would have named me Cornelia if I had been a girl. It's not really one of my favorite names but you can't pick your own name, can you? ;)

I'm in my mid-twenties and in the past 7 years I had a wonderful relationship. Sadly, this relationship ended a couple of months ago (because of non-related issues). So I'm living alone now for the first time and this gives me some opportunities to explore the two things that weren't possible in that relationship: chastity & feminization.

I bought a CB-6000 some years ago but never really put it to use. My girlfriend wasn't really into it. In short: She reluctantly kept my key every now and then. And she was the kind of keyholder that sometimes forgot where she kept the key. (Lucky for me, there was a spare key ;) ). So as of today I've locked myself with Carlilock. Feel free to vote: http://CarliLock.com...wearer=Cornelia (just please don't be too harsh on me right now ... I'm just a beginner :D )

She also didn't get into feminization. We just tried it once and did a role-reversal-day. She didn't like it, so we never did that again. I only dressed up every now and then when she wasn't at home. And silly me tossed away the clothes some years ago. Now I had to buy everything again ... (I started online-shopping today with that lovely blouse-dress-combination you can see in my avatar. Hopefully it arrives soon). I'm not interested in sissy clothes (although I'm thinking about buying one fancy maid's dress) but I rather like "normal" feminine clothes, especially formal & office wear. I work in an office myself and often dream about going to work in a nice blouse and skirt (+ a full chastity belt, not that plastic thingy, you know ;) ) like some of the other ladies.

I don't really know what to write anymore at the moment, so I'm making it short: I'm hoping to get to know some new people here and get some advice in ... well, everything :D (especially the mature metal devices - I'm considering buying one) Maybe there's even some people here from Germany (zip code 09xxx) to meet in real life.

Feel free to ask, get in touch, whatever :)

See you around
    Cornelia

2. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:18 AM
    Hello Cornelia,

nice to see you stopped lurking, so welcome to the Mansion. As you can see, I am from Germany as well (zip code 1xxxx). Nevertheless I would suggest to keep on corresponding in English as this is the official forum language.

It's a pity to read that you gf wasn't able to cope with your special preferences. It's a pity, too, that you have tossed away all your clothes, whetever made you doing it. Many of as have done this in the past, just to realize sooner or later that it was a big mistake. Even though the picture is rather small, I like the combination of the pinafore dress and blouse. Hope you are going to post pictures as soon as you got them.

Ohh, I nearly forgot, thanks for the detailed introduction, I wish every new member would write that much.

Hugs

Katrin

3. Cornelia

Cornelia New member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:18 AM
    Dear Katrin,

thanks for the welcome :)

I can't really remember why I tossed my clothes away. But on the "bright" side, it wasn't that much anyway.

Here's a link to that dress: http://www.otto.de/Vivien-Caron-Etuikleid/shop-de_dpip_AKL10461399/?expId=4001&ArticleRef=20117587-48-4001&imageToDisplay=5157351.jpg&FromSearch=true&fh_search=vivien%20caron%20etuikleid
    (the last picture shows the image from my avatar)

Of course I'll post pictures when the clothes arrived. But before that I'll have to get rid of some body hair (I'm still in male-mode at the moment), otherwise that would impair the picture hehehe.

yours
    Cornelia

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice