Ball gap for ergonomic ring

Discussion in 'Badass Workroom' started by UKKinkyCuckold, Nov 17, 2023.

1. UKKinkyCuckold

UKKinkyCuckold New member

Local Time:
    12:32 AM
    I am planning on ordering a bad ass workroom cage and would like an ergonomic ring.

What size ball gap is recommended for these?

I imagine the gap needs to be smaller than the standard size but it is not clear to me by how much. I have a holy trainer v4 nano with 45mm diameter ring that I currently wear.

2. Temptation-ectomy

Temptation-ectomy New member

CA
    Local Time:
    4:32 PM
    We hen I
    When I bought mine from them, it wasn't an option, though I know you can tell them just about anything and they'll try to make it. I asked to have the gap at the top the cage to be 7mm ( by default it was wide enough for a finger.) They made it perfect and I tossed my other caged. That was 6 mo ago and she still hasn't taken it off of me. Spend the extra money for titanium. The lighter weight is worth it.

3. WTF15

WTF15 Active member

Local Time:
    4:32 PM
    BAW defines the diagonal ball gap as the diagonal measurement between the base ring and the ring at end of the cage, measured at the bottom (see the info on their site for more details) Measure the diagonal ball gap on your current cage. If you are happy with that ball gap, specify that measurement for your next cage.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice