Any device that allows erection?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by ChrisStately, Aug 5, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. ChrisStately

ChrisStately New member

Local Time:
    10:19 AM
    Hi

I'm wondering if one exists, because I looked everywhere seemingly. Some kind of device which stops you from touching yourself, but does not inhibit erections. I don't want my erection strength to be ruined.

Thanks?

2. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    5:19 AM
    I have a Lancelot from Madame-Dura.de. This device is like a cbx000 except that it has a chain mail tube which is fully flexible but secure. You can have this tube made to measure and can therefore have it as long as you need if you want a full erection. My tube is only 70mm which only allows me 3" of erection versus my unchaste erection of 7".

3. ChrisStately

ChrisStately New member

Local Time:
    Looks incredible. But at 500 euro ($700 US) it's not even on the same planet as my budget. This is more of an occasional thing for me. Thanks a lot for the reply though.

4. TCFun

TCFun Long term member

Local Time:
    yes - it is expensive, but I have spent more than that just on CBx000's which have split. I decided to spend the extra to get a device that works and will not break. The flexible tube also doesn't show a bulge when wearing it :D

5. Tom2001

Tom2001 Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:19 AM
    I agree. This is the only device I know of, which allows an erection if ordered long enough. No bulge. Just one disadvantage: it is not really very safe (pull back). For me, however, it is the only device that allows me to sleep well.

6. severin

severin property

Local Time:
    11:19 AM
    Would be very safe with a PA. €271 now.

7. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    12:19 PM
    Well, the PA5000 allows some amount erection (lengthwise but not widthwise).

However, you'd need a well cured PA-piercing and wearing the PA5000 takes some getting used to, especially if not genitally mutilated / cut / circumsized.

I've been wearing one for more than a year now and I still am not sure, if I could wank myself to final. Probably (as I do not even need to touch my penis to cum, if denied long enough).

8. VERYsubmissiveSwitch

Retired
    Eastern, Massachusetts, USA
    Local Time:
    So do you thing that it would be possible to punch a hole in the bottom of the cage's chainmaille and put a stainless steel grommet (like at the tip) that you could then use to a locking device (possible a small padlock) that would be secured through a PA piercing when the locking device enters the urethra opening and exits the grommet on the bottom and is then locked so that pull-out would no longer be possible?

Also i have read a number of reviews about Madame-Dura.de not being at all reliable for purchasing this device. What kind of experience did you have in dealing with her company? Also what country did you place the order from because i am wondering if that makes a difference?

9. briv1016

briv1016 Active member

Local Time:
    It depends on how big you are. If you're average size or less, an off the shelf "large" cage will allow you to at least get a partial erection. If your above average then you might need costume work. You should know that most here agree that a cage that allows you to get erect will be much more uncomfortable then a properly sized one that does not. But hey, it's your penis.

Here are two Chinese off the shelf option that you can try.
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/USA-SHIP-S...318675?hash=item4b2cfce613:g:N4IAAOSwPK1ZREiw
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Stainless-...903463?hash=item3f86b44fa7:g:sf4AAOSwttRZtpCO

Gabriellia likes this.
  10. Johnnycumlately1

UK
    Local Time:
    I'm tempted to ask what you want an erection for anyway! That's rhetorical BTW!

On a serious level, have you tried "Gates of Hell"? Not a CD per se, but the rings squeeze an erection which could be the effect you're after.

11. Gabriellia

Gabriellia Long term member

Tech
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    4:19 AM
    I agree with briv1016. Any device with a longer tube will give you pretty much what you want.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice