A strange night

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by avidwood, Aug 4, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. avidwood

avidwood Member

Local Time:
    1:05 PM
    Last night was very odd. Second night locked in my new birdlocked. I went to bed, actually looking forward to the extreme frustration I expected to feel from the denied erections. (The previous night was very bittersweet, the most extreme feeling of an erection trying to expand, but being prevented by the chastity device.) I woke up about 2 am, a little disoriented but no erection. After a moment, I realized one of my nuts had "blown out" the back of the scrotal band. It took me several moments to understand what had happened. I stumbled out of bed and cut off the tamper-proof plastic lock I have been using, and released myself the rest of the way. Being the good boy that I am, I immediately tried to put the device back on. But an incerdible erection came up immediately and there was no way to put it back on.

I had a moment of weakness and said what the hell. I started making preparation to jerk off, knowing it would be a very good orgasm. Just as I got ready to settle in and start masturbating in earnest, the hotel fire alarm went off. Wow, how wierd. Still a little sleepy and disoriented, I collected my chastity device and my computor, and went down the stairs and outside. Chaos outside, a bunch of sleepy folks milling about. Two fire trucks, lights flashing. Alarm going off, so loud. In the end, it was the microwave in the public area, some popcorn or some such thing. The alarm went off and we all went back in.

Back in my room, I reflected on what I had almost done. No way I decided, I want to remain strong in my goal of enforced chastity. I was able to put the device back on and got back into bed. Got a few more hours sleep before work. I do feel cheated on not experiencing more constricted erections. Maybe tonight.

All in all, I guess I was saved by the bell. Like I said, a strange night. At least I got 15,000 hotel points for the inconvinience.

Regards.

2. bb55ct

bb55ct Member

Local Time:
    4:05 PM
    Same thing happened to me (ball blow out, not hotel fire). I didn't jerk off either and felt good that I had self control. Keep up the good work and enjoy the 15K points.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice