Steelworxx Looker 02 Cage

Discussion in 'For sale/wanted (Please be aware of scams)' started by Princess517, Jul 3, 2023.

1. altrent

altrent Member

NW United States
    Local Time:
    6:37 AM
    Hello Princess,

You have done an excellent job of furnishing photos and info on the cage you are offering, so I am surprised that no one has purchased it yet. Well, perhaps we can change that...

I wonder if you could try to do a quick measurement of the "gap" between the base ring and the innermost part of the cage. It appears to be a little big, but then again, given that the whole cage is pretty small, this might just be a matter of perspective. (I ask for this because I am currently using a Mature Metal Jailbird with a 1/4" gap, which from long experience seems just about perfect. Naturally I wouldn't want the gap to be any bigger with the Looker you have, especially since the base ring is curved, which, in effect, makes the gap bigger, down at the bottom.)

You don't have to post any more pictures unless you want to; just telling me the measurement would be fine. Also, how would you do payment -- PayPal, or some other method? FWIW I am in the US so the shipping would be easy enough and cost-effective for you.

Going off-line now (noonish Central Time) but will check back on here later this afternoon. TTFN, and thank you.

2. Princess517

Verified Female

Local Time:
    8:37 AM
    Hello,
    Here are two pictures that show the width of the gap. Even though the gap is larger than 1/4" steelworxx can make you a base ring with the 1/4" gap. Let me know if you are still interested.

Attached Files:

3. Princess517

Verified Female

Local Time:
  4. altrent

altrent Member

NW United States
    Local Time:
    6:37 AM
    Gang,

I was the purchaser of this fine item; just wanted to report that Princess was very helpful and accommodative throughout the transaction process!

5. Princess517

Verified Female

Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice