CB6000, my first proper attempt

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by stinkyflange, Jul 27, 2011.

1. stinkyflange

stinkyflange Member

Local Time:
    6:40 PM
    So on monday i used the smallest spacer and the smallest ring, but then litteraly i realised a few hours later my balls were already purple, :( - So thus i removed the devicee.

So i thought last night, il try the middle ring and the middle spacer, so i went to sleep, woke up at 4.30 am this morning, no erection but i found my penis wasn't in the cage :eek: So im guessing what happened was that i had got an erection, obviously gave me no pain what so ever and as i went limp i slipped out the device. I woke up this morning thinking that was it, i had wasted 100 pounds. I did a bit of research and then realised slipping out in the night is usually caused by the size of the spacer and not the ring,

So ive just locked myself up in the middle sized ring with the smallest size spacer, and it already looks alot more secure, yesterday i could see a bit of my penis and balls in the gap, but now i can litteraly only get my balls through, so lets see what tonight brings!

If i slip out i will be gutted :(

2. stinkyflange

stinkyflange Member

Local Time:
    6:40 PM
    A late delayed update but basicly i have now been totally locked up since friday, have hadto fiddle around with different rings, but i now have the second from largest ring, and the smallest spacer, and everything is fine, it does slide down to the balls in the night, but they dont force there way through the loop, ex has got the key, and im a completley locked up man :)

3. Manteos Boy

Manteos Boy Slave to Mistress Manteo

Local Time:
    2:40 PM
    I'm a grower and probably a fairly average sized guy. I've found that same combination to work well for me for the last 2 years.

Mistress has ordered a Mature Metal Jailbird for me and I plan to be moving to that soon, but the CB has worked relatively well.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice