A neosteel review

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by hhccii, Dec 5, 2010.

1. hhccii

hhccii Member

Los Angeles, CA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:37 PM
    Hi everyone,

I ordered a neosteel belt a few months ago and it arrived yesterday! I thought I would write a review based on my early experiences at this point, and update later on as I got a better idea of comfort and fit.

The belt was a She-male System Sports the climate penis tube and adjustable hipband. I used the self measuring kit to make measurements. Total delivery time from sending my measurements to recieving the belt at my door was 1 month and 22 days. The shipping time was 14 days.

My experience talking with Mr Mende was positive like most people have mentioned on the forums. He gave me his advice on styles of belts given my lifestyle and lockup situation and was great about answering every question that I asked in my emails. Response to emails generally takes 3-7 days.

Shipment of the belt came in a brown box about the size of a VCR, though mine was the system style so it was disassembled. There was plenty of bubble wrap, and each piece was wrapper individually in bubble wrap and tap around the sharp corners. The surface was shiny without any blemishes, there appeared to be no damage while shipping. Its truly very beautiful to look at. I've oogled at pictures of it from their website, but nothing quite like seeing it in person... very sexy.

Since this is just my second day since receiving the belt, I can't make a definitive comment on its style and comfort, but here goes:

Trying to fit into the belt the first time was definitely a struggle that lasted about 15 minutes. I think the first time I put the hip band too high up, causing the part between my legs to be really tight. Since then, I've put the hipband on probably the position its supposed to be, which gave me more room. The fit of the hipband itself was surprisingly not that bad at first. I haven't really started to bend it to fit myself yet, but I think I will make it shaped a little bit more like my body and maybe give me a little bit more room around the hipbones. When I'm walking, I can feel the muscles in my leg flexing against the belt..a very interesting feeling. For the crotch part, I still feel its a little tight but bearable. Its quite comfortable when I'm standing, but when I'm sitting the front feels a little squashed. I don't know if this is normal or not, but I'm trying to get a feel for things before making adjustments.

Its much more unyielding and restrictive than the CB-x000 that I've worn previously. It pushes my penis against my body, and unlike the CB-x000 there isn't any movement of my penis as I walk. Also, I can't see it, its hard to know where it is and kind of a mental shock b/c it makes me feel like its not even there. The front contour of the belt is very nice, it drops straight down and feels smooth. Knowing my penis is behind there but being unable to see, touch or even feel anything from there is very restricting :p The cable running in the back is very comfortable while standing and sitting - it doesn't hit my coccyx or dig into the flesh. My balls seem to just rest on the side of the tube. They might get a little squeezed when I'm sitting down, but its almost time I'm being punished continuously while wearing the belt.

Anyway thanks for listening I'll up date you later on any more thoughts

2. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:37 PM
    Hi, your first experiences are not uncommon. I have had the same feelings at first and it took quite a while till finding the perfect shape. Yes, it takes some patience. As for the hip belt it should rest exactly on both the hip bones that are poking out at both sides. Placing the band either higher or lower will result in pains sooner or later. Just be aware that bending the hip band will also result in the fit of the front shield and the tube ... it can be quite tricky to find the optimum [​IMG] ...
    I have not experiences with the sports belt so I can't give you advice on how to bend that ... but you always can ask Mr. Mende.

Have fun and be patient and in no time the belt will become like a part of your body ...

Hugs, maid katrin

3. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    9:37 AM
    Congrats on your new soon to be best sex toy ever!! As Maid Katrin has just said and said many times before, "be patience." It will take your body sometime to grow accustom to the steel locked around it. And you will have some bending to make it yours. I have found that a heavy bottle, "wine bottle" wrapped in a towel works great for making a small bend in the metal. Just don't do too much too soon. A little goes along way. Then if it feels better, but still getting a sore spot, bend a little again. Plan on two to three months of getting it just right.

Once you get it right, look out, your in for the ride of your life. Or a new lifestyle that isn't controlled by you. I have the same belt, but without the adjustable parts, "older model". It's still going strong, and secure as ever. Now I can wear as much as I need too. And it has changed my lifestyle!!

Just be sure if you have any questions just ask Mr Mende. He was very helpful for me. Or ask away here, many fellow Neosteel wears are aboard here at the Manson.

Congrats again, Missy Tanya

4. Stefan_Sub

Stefan_Sub Member

Local Time:
    6:37 PM
    Hello,

Congrats from me too !

I made quite similar experiences: I'm very happy with my Neosteel (The Arch), but it took me a lot of patience to get it fit well. I did the measurement at Neosteel in Malberg and I think the meassurement was really great. Anyway I had to make some fine adjustments at the hip-band and at the tube as well. But as mentioned by maid katrin take care about the side effect if you change anything. Finally I did all my changes either with a measuring tape or I portrayed my belt/tube on a sheet of paper and therefor all the changes where visible. I changed as less as possible and then tried again - otherwise sometimes it was worse then before. And make sure to give the body the time to adapt to the belt and do not change "always" the belt itself. Be patient !

Walking is ok for me, but "long term sitting" is more or less a challenge. Sleeping works quite good as well, but I'll wake up a couple of times each night. But once the short visit in the bathroom has been done, I can sleep again. And the feeling in the morning is phantastic - I like that ....

YESTERDAY I gave my second key to my wife (she already has the first one) and now I'm really locked. The longest period I did up to now (still having the key on my own) was 1 week without any openings for cleanings. Let's see, how it will go on ...

5. hhccii

hhccii Member

Los Angeles, CA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the supportive replies. I'm currently wearing the belt, trying to do 1-2 hours and increasing that from now on. I've made a few bends here and there on the waist belt which seemed to make it much more comfortable in that respect. I'm still trying to get used to how TIGHT it is between the legs! Very restrictive. And you're right, I'm as happy as can be :)

6. hhccii

hhccii Member

Los Angeles, CA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well, after a long time trying to get the right fit in the belt, I've concluded that the cable that runs between the legs needs to be longer. At its current length, it is just too uncomfortable sitting down because it causes the tube to push against my pelvis.

I think my plan is to contact Mr. Mende to see about getting a new cable that's longer. Has anyone ever had to do this, and what's the process involved?

7. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:

hi SLOWLY !!!! try to bend just a bit , sometimes it takes 1cm and everything feels different,, also give yourself time the body has to adjust ,which can take three month or even more....be patient the belt is steel your body not ! reg.. GWENY

Attached Files:

8. hhccii

hhccii Member

Los Angeles, CA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I've done a few adjustments here and there and things have definitely improved since I've first got the belt. Biggest improvement I think have been in the waist band which doesn't hurt me as much. I think the part that does hurt the most is the penis tube as it pushes against my pelvis.

Quick question: Could I realistically expect to be able to sit a in a chair comfortable for extended periods? If you do, do you sit up straight only or can you slouch a little bit?

Thanks for the support :)

9. maid katrin

maid katrin chaste sissy maid

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well, the waist band was quite quickly done with my belt. but I agree that the tube is definitely the most tricky part to bend ... so be patient and keep on with your adjustments. As for sitting in a chair it definitely can be done even for extended periods of time ... I can sit straight and even slouch - well, slouching isn't even a girish way to sit so I do just when being alone *giggle*

maid katrin

10. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Hi Hhccii, I too have a Neosteel She-Male Sports model. I was getting a sort spot on the top of the penis when wearing for more than 12 hours. So much that I final contacted Neosteel and they recommended bending the front shield so that the penis tube was angled back, not straight up and down. This would relived the pressure on the penis being bent down. So I bent the top out first, then the bottom back, so that the penis tube would point back more. Funny bending the penis more down helped. It takes the top of the penis tube and moves it away from you.

Here is the picture they sent me, showing the angles. I had tried everything and nothing but this did the trick.

Hope this helps, Missy Tanya

Attached Files:

11. gweny

gweny Senior Member

Windhoek
    Local Time:

yes..you can...i sit for hours ,in a chair or in the car, even riding the motorbike doesnt harm me at all ...any sitting angle !reg. GWENY

Attached Files:

12. hhccii

hhccii Member

Los Angeles, CA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I've bent the front shield in that way and basically have gotten the penis tube recessed into the bent out part. I'm not sure if maybe its even too far bent out b/c looking at other's pictures it doesn't seem that way. Anyway the comfort is a LOT better so thats great! I'll keep on wearing this way for a few days and see how things turn out.

13. hhccii

hhccii Member

Los Angeles, CA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    So I sent the belt back, or actually just the cable and front shield portion, back to Neosteel for adjustment in the length... Making it longer so hopefully will be more comfortable to wear. Also ordered a rear plug which will be lots of fun... I actually haven't seen anyone with the sports-type plug so I'll be interested to see how it looks and feels.

Now starts the long wait of 6 weeks before I can get the part back ...
    In the mean time back to the Cb-6000s

14. bookem

bookem Junior Member

Local Time:
    Any update on the longer cable? Did it help? And hows the plug with the sports style belt? Inquiring minds need to know. lol

15. hhccii

hhccii Member

Los Angeles, CA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Just updating, its been a long time and I received the longer cable quite a while ago. I'm really happy to say that now the belt is fitting me very well!! I am able to comfortable stay in the belt during the day even sitting down at the office, sleeping through the night (it is quite comfortable while sleeping on my back as well as on the side), and while shopping/walking around. I got an addition of 4cm to the rear cable from my initial, there wasn't a change in the size of the waist band or any other part. So, yeah I'm definitely very happy with the belt. I was definitely worried about how comfortable it is while sitting, I don't have a lot of body fat so there isn't much of a 'cushion'. I'm not very experienced but I would suggest to people that if you don't have a lot of body fat, to get the rear cable longer than what you measure - just for added comfort while sitting.

Just like before, it proves to be extremely secure. When standing and sitting up there is definitely no way to get access to my penis. Even when lying down and really trying to get at the penis tube, it really covers it and I can't find any way to get my penis out or find any release. So long as I'm locked in, there definitely isn't a way out.

Urinating is messy just like everyone says it will be, definitely not an exception there. I'm probably not as good about keeping myself clean after urinating as others on the forum. But then again, I'm not locked up for long durations, so its less of a problem. After I finish peeing, I just shake the belt a little bit which gets out a few more drops of urine, and then wipe down the bottom and on the sides of the penis tube, especially behind it where it contacts my balls. For defecating, I push the cable to the side and hope for the best, if it doesn't contact the poop then its quite clean. If it does then it can be quite a mess, lol :p

I've browsed the internet and I have to say I haven't seen much talk about the sports style rear plug which has the ring that the rear cable runs through. I was definitely confused before purchasing as to whether it can be secure (since the ring is closed by normal screws), or whether I could just unscrew it after it was installed and just pull the plug out. The way they did it is that the screw is positioned so it comes out from the side of the ring closer to the plug. This makes it so that basically your body blocks getting access to the screw with a screwdriver. Probably not 100% proof like the other belt style with the lock on the back, but I haven't tried to escape the plug so I don't know.

I will tell you that the plug is huge for me though, I ordered it 1.6" in diameter (which I guess is a stretch for me). Fills me up real nice, I can't accept it for too long though I'm slowly trying to build up to several hours. I definitely need to 'warm up' with smaller plugs before locking that one in. I forgot to mention that you DO need to unlock the belt if you decide to install or remove the rear plug, you cannot do it while still wearing it. Anyway I really like being in chastity and having plugs shoved in back there which adds to the feeling of fullness and control. The plug I have is very punishing b/c the belt really does pull it in really tight.

Anyway thats my story about it. I'm still self-locked largely, and trying to figure out whether submission and orgasm control is for me or whether I prefer being the one to control the key hehe.

16. hhccii

hhccii Member

Los Angeles, CA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Close up of the plug, you can see where the screw is for connected the two pieces of the ring together

s21.jpg s22.jpg

Fetish likes this.
  17. Tinaslt

Tinaslt New member

Local Time:
    2:37 AM
    I am in the process of ordering my first chastity belt. After a long search, including finding Chastity mansion, I decided on the neosteel total system, including removable anus shield. I am looking at getting the adjustable waist belt, If anyone has any advice it would be much appraciated. regards Tina.

18. lockmeup4life

lockmeup4life Long term member

Cali
    Local Time:
    Did you ever get your Neosteel belt?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice