looking forward to spending some quality time here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by toyness, Jul 20, 2011.

1. toyness

toyness Active member

Huntington Beach, CA.
    Local Time:
    3:22 PM
    I've been in a leather family since 1998. MiLady and her alpha, and myself, have been toying with chastity off and on for most of the time we have been together. We purchased accryilic devices, which all broke while i was wearing them, causing extreme pain and a litlt damage. we have also played with temperarry chastity but have always been looking for the long term solution. I now have the silicone birdlock which we are trying to utilize (get used to wearing) Hopefully this item will work for her. i am looking forward to discussing various issues with you all.

2. hotwife&me

hotwife&me Member

Local Time:
    8:22 AM
    Excuse the newbie questions but has this been a cuckold relationship on a 24/7 basis?

3. toyness

toyness Active member

Huntington Beach, CA.
    Local Time:
    No not really, at least not as most people understand cuckolding. While M'ladys husband is the "alpha" he is a sissy. Me while i am a service "slave" i have also been used as a sextoy at times, even to pleasure others. The chasitsy is something that we have been trying out as she would lke to be able to control all aspects of me dangly bits.

As of being 24/7 well that is also in how you look at it. We do not live together now (we did for a while) but they can call me at anytime and request all sorts of things from me. they are always aware of real life situations and do not make demands of me that would jeopardize my job and such.

4. hotwife&me

hotwife&me Member

Local Time:
    8:22 AM
    Thanks for the explanation. Is your Lady's alpha in chastity too to be a sissy?

5. toyness

toyness Active member

Huntington Beach, CA.
    Local Time:

Well not really, they play with the idea with him as well but it really isnt what they are after for him/her. she really has the mind-set of a girl, and is allowed to dress the part as she wishes 24/7. As long as it doesnt interfer with everyday life with his kids, family and job. He also has to take care of the husbandly duties if you get my meaning there. his second issue with chastisy is that he has the largest ball sac i have ever seen so he has to be custom fitted and usually custom made for a device to even come close to fitting.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice