Humiliation fatigue?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by SlaveBoy73, Nov 1, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:51 PM
    So I am locked in my badass, work room, cage, and I am not being given any orgasms although I have had accidents in bed while sleeping.

My wife/Master is teasing me by calling me a pathetic, loser, slave, and a pathetic little man.

I really like being told those things but it seems like the words are losing their impact. The shock value isn’t there.

i am waiting on her hand and foot and always refer to her as Master when alone with her.

Maybe I just need to get past the initial lock-up hormones and settle into chastity and stop craving the thrill of humiliation.

I am hoping to reach some sort of steady state but on the other hand I want to maintain my good attitude for Master.

Does anyone else lose sensitivity to the humiliation?

cagedsissyslave likes this.
  2. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    11:51 PM
    Yes totally get you. I miss the newness of humiliating acts but also worry about presenting myself to my mistress in such a way that that these things aren't impacting as much. The total houseslave thing is a really silly thing to have gotten yourself into. Of course it will lead to fatigue. Unless your other half is completely in the zone and knows when to do torture or whatever people are people and a woman will just let you roam about the house like a wiper/ oiler on a ship. Mr miyagi may say it leads not to fetish but to nirvana. Are you getting pain? I would have a talk. And btw I'm not getting at her here.

3. SlaveBoy73

Local Time:
    FYI I didn’t “get myself into “ being a house slave. My wife is profoundly disabled and needs me 24/7.

4. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    I think it’s only right to be humiliated in the moment. For example, If she saw what you had done in night or caught you cleaning the bedsheets again and you had to explain it. Making a bad situation worse.
    My wife laughs or smiles when she makes me ejaculate quickly. It’s ok then, but if she constantly called me a premature ejaculator and told me I couldn’t satisfy her etc. eventually I’d just become resentful maybe. Probably immune to it.
    The lifestyle is enjoyable if you’re submissive, but you’ve got to feel the love in between to feel that degradation in the right way.

ConSUBmation, Caged4Sazz and Gigaman like this.
  5. Gigaman

Gigaman Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    The lifestyle is enjoyable if you’re submissive, but you’ve got to feel the love in between to feel that degradation in the right way.

Wow that’s one of the best things I have heard on CM. It is so true for BKwife and myself.

6. SlaveBoy73

Local Time:
    there is love for sure.

7. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    Sorry man if I was out of order. I'm not on here to make anybody feel bad. It's like when you say a mum joke and the person's mum is dead.

8. girls who wear glasses

Local Time:
    Humiliation is difficult and fatigue goes both way.. As master, I am learning and hope to be the master slave needs.

9. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    You do become used to it as time goes on, and it’s never the same as the first few times you hear it. For me it’s like any bdsm play you build up a tolerance to it and you need a bit more next time!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice